Altadore Calgary Semi-Annual Home Sales Statistics for 2016
Nestled away between Crowchild & Glenmore Trails, 33rd Avenue and the Elbow River is Altadore, one of Calgary’s most desirable southwest inner city neighbourhoods.
Known for its riverside & close-to-downtown location as well as its wide range of infill homes, Altadore has long been a preferred destination for many home buyers looking to live an inner city lifestyle to the fullest.
- Find out more at 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Altadore today.
If you plan on purchasing a home in Altadore at some point in the near future, it’s always a good idea to familiarize yourself with sales trends, price gains and other related information on real estate within the community before making a move. Below are the average statistics for attached, apartment and detached sales from January 1st, 2016 through to June 30th, 2016.
Want to know more about this neighbourhood and view all of the area’s current MLS® listings? See our Altadore Calgary Community Review and Home Search today.
Attached Semi-Annual Sales Statistics 2016
- 40 total sales
- $812,665.00 average list price
- $425.33 average list price per square foot
- $727,180.00 average sales price
- .895 average list price / sales price ratio
- $387.00 average sales price per square foot
- 87.2 average days spent on market
Apartment Semi-Annual Sales Statistics 2016
- 8 total sales
- $323,849 average list price
- $378.88 average list price per square foot
- $301,500 average sales price
- 0.931 average list price / sales price ratio
- $357.20 average sales price per square foot
- 54.4 average days spent on market
Detached Semi-Annual Sales Statistics 2016
- 46 total sales
- $1,221,976.00 average list price
- $540.20 average list price per square foot
- $1,001,331.00 average sales price
- 0.819 average list price / sales price ratio
- $529.20 average sales price / square foot ratio
- 127.8 average days spent on market
See past sales trends for this community at:
This community has much to offer its residents including quick and easy access to downtown, the beltline and main city routes such as Crowchild and Glenmore Trails.
Meanwhile, on its northern border you’ll find the Marda Loop Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ), home to over a hundred shops, restaurants and services covering a full spectrum of amenities including Calgaryism’s 3 Favourite Restaurants in Altadore.
Another outstanding characteristic are the beautiful and easily accessible parks and pathways that span on its eastern border along the Elbow River. These pathways extend all the way north to downtown and south to the Glenmore Reservoir and Beyond. Also see:
Questions About Altadore Real Estate?
As an inner city real estate expert with over a decade of experience in Calgary’s residential market, I promise to help you find a property in Altadore that fits your wants, needs and lifestyle best.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!