Bragg Creek Real Estate [p.2]
Begin browsing real estate for sale in Bragg Creek on the MLS® below!
Bragg Creek is a small hamlet found about 45 minutes away from Calgary’s southwest city limits in the Rocky View County Rural District. Home to less than 1,000 people amid a beautiful foothills setting with stunning forests, Bragg Creek real estate is highly sought after by many Calgarians looking for a daily retreat from the big city without being too far away from amenities at the same time.
53096 Twp Rd 232: Bragg Creek Detached for sale : MLS®# A1097680
53096 Twp Rd 232 Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$2,850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,876 sq. ft.453 m2Once in a lifetime an exceptional opportunity presents itself, this is that opportunity. Welcome to K COUNTRY LODGE a priceless, architecturally designed, custom built 6 bedroom & 7 washroom log home just minutes from Bragg Creek in the prestigious 80+ acre Saddle & Sirloin subdivision. Expertly constructed to maximize stunning Mountain Views on arguably the best 9.13 acre lot in Bragg Creek, this gorgeous property is a true legacy home. With over 6000sf of developed space (including a separate residence) this impressive log home features grand entertaining spaces along with numerous intimate & private retreats. The log details will leave you in awe, with many pieces well over 100 years old...truly priceless. In floor heating throughout (including the garage) incredible wood burning masonry fireplace (800 degree) + additional gas fireplace in basement, geothermal in upper garage & upgraded insulation, make this lodge warm & inviting. Access to the Saddle & Sirloin pasture allows an owner to house up to 6 horses on this amazing property, which is accessed by a private, winding road on flat dry land. Enjoy all Bragg Creek has to offer including Elbow Falls and Forget Me Not Pond. For an exclusive & private showing contact Frank Peresta directly. More detailsListed by REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.
15 Saddle Bay: Bragg Creek Detached for sale : MLS®# A1062898
15 Saddle Bay Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$1,950,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,503 sq. ft.325 m2West Bragg Creek executive home located in desirable Saddle and Sirloin development. This inviting 3,503 sq ft above grade bungalow offers privacy, spectacular mountain views and close proximity to Kananaskis provincial park. Situated on 7.8 acres, this is the perfect setting for horses, with an additional 75 acre parcel shared exclusively with owners in the development. The main residence opens into a living room with steep vaulted ceilings, large picture windows, and a wood burning fireplace. There is a formal dining room that leads to the nook where you will find extensive built in cabinet space with a sink and wine fridge. Entertain guests in the bright and spacious gourmet kitchen. Details include granite countertops, built in full size fridge and full size freezer, abundant cabinet storage space and an additional island sink. The kitchen millwork showcases a unique range hood cover and ample use of drawers. A long vaulted ceiling extends through the kitchen area and flows into a comfortable family room complete with large windows and South exposure. The master bedroom offers a sitting area, a door that leads to the upper deck, and extensive use of large windows. Wake up to picturesque mountain landscapes. The en-suite is spacious and rivals any spa with generous use of marble inlaid tile and timeless custom finishings. Fixtures include an Ultra Bain bathtub, two sinks and a shower with body jets. The walkout level brings a billiards area, stone fireplace and a recreation room with a projection screen. Friends will be impressed with wine tasting around the cellar island. Two additional bedrooms with individual bathrooms are perfect for guests or teenagers. Workout in the fitness room while taking in the mountain scenery. Mechanical improvements include slab heated floors, high efficiency furnaces and a back-up generator. The upper deck level has a new cable railing and tile surface. The lower level has been extensively landscaped with flagstone patio and walkways, large rock steps and an impressive outdoor wood burning stone fireplace. Stroll down to the barn thoughtfully designed for horses with box stalls and all season water. The grounds have been maintained with pruned trees and cleared of brush and debris. Conveniently park vehicles in the four car garage with additional storage and a wood burning stove. Secure gates are located at the entrance to the property. There are two wells on the property. Attention to detail and meticulous maintenance is evident throughout. More detailsListed by REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
Why Choose Bragg Creek Real Estate?
- Beautiful hamlet in a forested area with many sprawling acreages and estate homes
- Quiet, private lots lined with trees and distinct property lines
- Exclusive properties home to some of the finest addresses in the Rocky View County Rural District
- 40ish minute drive to big city amenities along 16th Avenue NW or at Westhills Shopping Centre
- Ample outdoor recreational opportunities year-round just minutes from your front door step including hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, camping + more
- Much closer to ski hills and other recreational activities done in the Rocky Mountains than when living in Calgary, great for outdoor enthusiasts and families all around
Bragg Creek Community & Schools
Owning real estate in Bragg Creek comes with a lot of perks such as being part of a tight-knit community where families tend to stay for the long-term. Many Calgarians have secondary homes in the area as well, providing lots of ample opportunities to meet new friends and pursue those relationships back in the big city as well.
During the summertime, many Calgarians head to the hamlet for various outdoor activities ranging from mountain biking to horseback riding. The community is also close to the Wintergreen Golf Course and Redwood Meadows Golf Course, two picturesque mountain courses many locals absolutely love.
The hamlet also has several schools servicing its community found nearby, including:
- Bragg Creek Community Kindergarten (K)
- Banded Peak School (K-8)
- Elbow Valley Elementary (K-4)
- Springbank Middle School (5-8)
- Springbank Community High School (9-12)
Bragg Creek Amenities
While you won’t find any large department stores in the area, residents living in Bragg Creek real estate do enjoy a variety of retail and services which makes day-to-day life convenient.
Charming restaurants, shops and services can be found all along White Avenue and Balsam Avenue which serve as the “downtown” of Bragg Creek. Some of the most notable amenities include:
- Medium-sized Grocery Store
- Chiropractic, Physiotherapy Clinics
- Cycle 22X
- Sandstone Pharmacies
- Café & Yoga Studio
- The Italian Farmhouse
- Sylvie’s Massage & Esthetics
Bragg Creek Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Bragg Creek? Thinking about selling your current property? Our experienced Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have the knowledge, tools and skillset to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a private showing for you of any listing you’ve seen here! Get a Free Evaluation for your Bragg Creek property today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes