231065 Range Road 54: Bragg Creek Detached for sale : MLS®# A1114176
Begin browsing real estate for sale in Bragg Creek on the MLS® below!
Bragg Creek is a small hamlet found about 45 minutes away from Calgary’s southwest city limits in the Rocky View County Rural District. Home to less than 1,000 people amid a beautiful foothills setting with stunning forests, Bragg Creek real estate is highly sought after by many Calgarians looking for a daily retreat from the big city without being too far away from amenities at the same time.
Why Choose Bragg Creek Real Estate?
- Beautiful hamlet in a forested area with many sprawling acreages and estate homes
- Quiet, private lots lined with trees and distinct property lines
- Exclusive properties home to some of the finest addresses in the Rocky View County Rural District
- 40ish minute drive to big city amenities along 16th Avenue NW or at Westhills Shopping Centre
- Ample outdoor recreational opportunities year-round just minutes from your front door step including hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, camping + more
- Much closer to ski hills and other recreational activities done in the Rocky Mountains than when living in Calgary, great for outdoor enthusiasts and families all around
Bragg Creek Community & Schools
Owning real estate in Bragg Creek comes with a lot of perks such as being part of a tight-knit community where families tend to stay for the long-term. Many Calgarians have secondary homes in the area as well, providing lots of ample opportunities to meet new friends and pursue those relationships back in the big city as well.
During the summertime, many Calgarians head to the hamlet for various outdoor activities ranging from mountain biking to horseback riding. The community is also close to the Wintergreen Golf Course and Redwood Meadows Golf Course, two picturesque mountain courses many locals absolutely love.
The hamlet also has several schools servicing its community found nearby, including:
- Bragg Creek Community Kindergarten (K)
- Banded Peak School (K-8)
- Elbow Valley Elementary (K-4)
- Springbank Middle School (5-8)
- Springbank Community High School (9-12)
Bragg Creek Amenities
While you won’t find any large department stores in the area, residents living in Bragg Creek real estate do enjoy a variety of retail and services which makes day-to-day life convenient.
Charming restaurants, shops and services can be found all along White Avenue and Balsam Avenue which serve as the “downtown” of Bragg Creek. Some of the most notable amenities include:
- Medium-sized Grocery Store
- Chiropractic, Physiotherapy Clinics
- Cycle 22X
- Sandstone Pharmacies
- Café & Yoga Studio
- The Italian Farmhouse
- Sylvie’s Massage & Esthetics
Bragg Creek Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Bragg Creek? Thinking about selling your current property? Our experienced Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have the knowledge, tools and skillset to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a private showing for you of any listing you’ve seen here! Get a Free Evaluation for your Bragg Creek property today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes