Auburn Bay: Lakeside Living in Calgary’s Southeast
It seems at times there is something ingrained in some of us, something calling us to live and be near water. For those who would enjoy living in a lake community in Calgary, Auburn Bay might be the perfect match.
Auburn Bay is a new Calgary lake community found just off of Deerfoot Trail and Seton Boulevard SE. This master-planned, 900 acre neighbourhood eventually will be host to more than 6000 Calgary homes surrounding 43 acres of freshwater.
Homes have a colorful country cottage theme, and will include eyebrow style windows, shutters, decorative gables, cupolas, dormers and other unique traditional styles, giving Auburn Bay an authentic, small lake prairie community look and feel.
Search Auburn Bay Calgary Homes for Sale
- Wide variety of homes including duplexes, townhomes, starter homes, move up homes and estate homes
- Varying price ranges starting in the 200’s, all the way up to the 800’s
- New South Calgary Hospital just minutes away
- New VIP Cineplex Odeon Theatre to be built adjacently, expected to open sometime in 2014
- New Seton Recreation Centre – a 20.63 acre facility with the full spectrum of recreational amenities and services for anyone and everyone. Expected to be complete sometime in 2017 or 2018
- Eventual southeast Calgary LRT terminal proposed to run between its eastern border and the neighbouring lake community of Mahogany
As a new community, it will take some time for all of the proposed projects to be complete, although Auburn Bay has already developed it own distinct identity as an amazing neighbourhood without the future Seton Boulevard amenities already!