Cambrian Heights Calgary Community and Home Search
This up and coming infill community in north Calgary offers residents great recreational opportunities and access to all the necessary amenities and services needed for a comfortable and convenient living experience.
Cambrian Heights is a great living opportunity for those buyers looking for a more affordable inner city home in Calgary.
One of the best things about Cambrian Heights Calgary location is that Confederation Park, one of the city’s largest outdoor parks, borders the south and east end of the community giving residents opportunity to enjoy a full-spectrum of outdoor activities year round.
Cambrian Heights Schools
- Public Elementary – Cambrian Heights – 640 Northmount Drive NW – 403-777-6150
- Public Junior High – Colonel Irvine – 412 Northmount Drive NW – 403-777-7280
- Public Senior High – James Fowler – 4004 4th Street NW – 403-230-4743
- French Immersion Elementary – King George – 2018 10th Street NW – 403-777-6210
- French Immersion Junior High – Georges P. Vanier – 509 32nd Avenue NE – 403-777-7460
- French Immersion Senior High – William Aberhart – 3009 Morley Trail NW – 403-289-2551
Cambrian Heights Amenities and Services
North Hill Shopping Centre – less than 5 minutes south of Cambrian Heights Calgary. Is home to over 100 shops and services including…
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- TD Canada Trust
- Mark’s Work Warehouse
- World Health Gym
- and much more..!
16th Avenue Calgary – Trans Canada Highway is where you will find countless department stores, restaurants and more, including…
- Home Depot
- Foothills Hospital
- McMahon Stadium
- Various strip malls
- Peter’s Drive In
- SAIT Polytechnic
- Alberta College of Art and Design
University of Calgary – well within walking distance from Cambrian Heights, less than 15 minutes away on foot. Cambrian Heights is an ideal location for parents with students planning on attending the University of Calgary.
Let’s not forget about accessibility to main routes such as Crowchild Trail, 14th Street and Centre Street which provide access to a whole new list of amenities and services, all very close to infill homes in Cambrian Heights Calgary.
Cambrian Heights Demographics
Here are some of the most recent statistics collected from government survey. If you have any questions about them, please call me anytime!
- Ages 24 and below – 22.8% (2011)
- Ages 25 to 54 – 47.8% (2011)
- Ages 55 and up – 24.4% (2011)
- Average household income – $68,757 (2005)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 76.9% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 60.9% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 38.5% (2006)
Cambrian Heights Community Borders
- Northern Border – John Laurie Boulevard and 40th Avenue
- Eastern Border – 9th Street, 38th Avenue, 10th Street, 32nd Avenue, Confederation Park
- Southern Border – Northmount Drive, Cambrian Drive
- Western Border – 14th Street NW
More on Calgary Inner City Homes
Questions about Cambrian Heights Calgary Homes?
Call me today at 403-370-4180 or message me below, and let’s get you started!
Search Cambrian Heights Calgary MLS Listings