Cochrane Homes for Sale
Begin browsing Cochrane homes for sale on the MLS® below! Located 20 minutes northwest of Calgary on Crowchild Trail, Cochrane real estate is ideal for buyers looking for a slower-paced lifestyle outside of the big city, but not too far away at the same time. Homes for sale in Cochrane are typically more affordable on a comparative basis with similar properties found inside of Calgary, making it an ideal place to live for potential buyers looking to get the most value out of their next purchase.
TOWNSHIP ROAD 290 WEST OF BOTTREL: Cochrane Land for sale : MLS®# A1051910
TOWNSHIP ROAD 290 WEST OF BOTTREL Cochrane Cochrane T4C 1B1$9,000,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1051910COMMERCIAL GRAVEL PIT. Liecensed gravel pit. there has been 25 test holes drilled on the rest of the land with strong results. Water well and power on the properry. cal lister for the MASTER SITE DEVELOPEMENT PLAN. OVER 10 MILLION TONNES OF GRAVEL ON THE SITE More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
525 RIVER HEIGHTS Drive: Cochrane Land for sale : MLS®# C4276153
525 RIVER HEIGHTS Drive Cochrane Cochrane T4C 2L3$1,492,514Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4276153Attention all Builders and Developers!!! RARE opportunity to build on a 3.98 acres (1.61ha) RM land use site (Lot 10 Block 26 Plan 1812193) with all municipal services to the property line. The site is immediately develop-able and ideal location for a multi family development. Located in the Estate community of Riversong, Cochrane developed by the Award winning developer Tamani Communities. More detailsListed by JAYMAN REALTY INC.
500 RIVER HEIGHTS Drive: Cochrane Land for sale : MLS®# C4275859
500 RIVER HEIGHTS Drive Cochrane Cochrane T4C 2L3$2,477,784Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4275859Attention all Builders and Developers!!! RARE opportunity to build on a 3.48 acres (1.41ha) RM land use site (Lot 3 Block 26 Plan 1311268) with all municipal services to the property line. The site is immediately develop-able and ideal location for a multi family development or a seniors housing community. Located in the Estate community of Riversong, Cochrane developed by the Award winning developer Tamani Communities. More detailsListed by JAYMAN REALTY INC.
297 RIVIERA Way: Cochrane Land for sale : MLS®# C4257621
297 RIVIERA Way Cochrane Cochrane T4C 0W9$1,957,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4257621Attention all Builders and Developers!!! RARE opportunity to build on a The gross site area is 2.03ha / 5.0ac, the net develop-able site area is approx. 1.76ha / 4.35 acres with all municipal services to the property line. The site is immediately develop-able and ideal location for a multi family development or a seniors housing community. Located in the Estate community of Riversong, Cochrane developed by the Award winning developer Tamani Communities. We all know the most precious moments in life are not always the easiest to find. Tucked away along the paths less traveled, amongst the rolling hills of Cochrane nestled next to the Bow River, Riversong embodies the rhythm and harmony of rediscovering these moments, moments so few they can only be described as precious. Why live in Cochrane? Ghost Reservoir Provincial Park is just 10 minutes away / The Rockyview Hotel has been a Cochrane landmark for over 110 years and is still a great place to gather / 2 Golf Courses & countless outdoor adventures await Other Amenities & Advantages of Riversong: 19 kilometres of pathways / 22 kilometre drive to Calgary - 40 minutes to Banff National Park / 72 places to eat and drink in Cochrane / 16 sports fields / Pedestrian Bridge to Downtown Cochrane / Two large playgrounds / 100 acres of natural reserve lands / Elegant and contemporary architecture More detailsListed by JAYMAN REALTY INC.
Why Choose Cochrane Real Estate?
- Tight-knit community with around 30,000 people, giving it a comfortable and safe small-town feel
- Typically more affordable listings versus Calgary on a comparative basis (same property type, size, etc.)
- Full spectrum of new / resale homes, condos, townhomes and everything in between for buyers to choose from
- Enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle not too far away from the big city amenities while having everything you need in the Cochrane area as well
- Convenient access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains, as well as Northern Alberta
- About 35-40 minutes to downtown Calgary and 30 minutes to the YYC International Airport
Cochrane sits on the brim of the beautiful foothills and Rocky Mountains with the Bow River meandering its way through as well. This town has plenty to offer in terms of amenities, schools and recreation, plus a diverse array of real estate and community developments with a little bit of something for any buyer.
Newer community developments like Fireside offer an opportunity to live in new construction. Meanwhile, condos near 5th Avenue area are a good choice if you’re looking to live a moderately walkable lifestyle in the heart of this lovely Alberta town. You’ll also find many equestrian properties, acreages and ranches listed on the MLS® in or near Cochrane.
Neighbourhoods on the west side of the town have quick access to 16th Avenue N – also known as the TransCanada Highway – making it convenient to head to the mountains, or into the city to visit friends or family. Meanwhile, those living in Cochrane real estate on the east side of town have convenient access to Calgary via Crowchild Trail, in addition to Cross Iron Mills, New Horizon Mall, Costco and other amenities found in the northern parts via Stoney Trail.
Cochrane Parks & Recreation
Homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta, are appealing in many ways, one being the fact that residents have ample access to amenities, parks, recreation and so much more. The town itself is a tight-knit community with activities and events happening every week such as the Canada Day Family Concert and the Lions Club Rodeo to name a few.
With more than 30 kilometres of interconnecting pathways, Cochrane also offers ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and recreation. Paved pathways along the Bow River offer make it easy to get a workout in during the spring and summer while some use them for cross-country skiing in the winter.
Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre is the town’s premier recreation facility. In 2009, it underwent its first expansion with the addition of two new hockey arenas. In 2017, it expanded yet again with a new curling rink and aquatic centre. Other features include a large fitness centre, rock climbing wall, gymnasiums and more.
Learn more about activities, communities, businesses and more at Cochrane’s official website today.
Experienced Cochrane Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta? Thinking about selling your current property in Cochrane? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your home in Cochrane, Alberta today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes