Cochrane Homes for Sale
Begin browsing Cochrane homes for sale on the MLS® below! Located 20 minutes northwest of Calgary on Crowchild Trail, Cochrane real estate is ideal for buyers looking for a slower-paced lifestyle outside of the big city, but not too far away at the same time. Homes for sale in Cochrane are typically more affordable on a comparative basis with similar properties found inside of Calgary, making it an ideal place to live for potential buyers looking to get the most value out of their next purchase.
142 Riviera View: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1067592
142 Riviera View Cochrane Cochrane T4C 0Z1$869,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,566 sq. ft.238 m2Welcoming You to a Stunning Open Concept Home in the Family Friendly Community of Riviera. This is the Perfect Move-In Ready Home. Newer Build (2017) with all the Upgrades you have been dreaming of. It has a Remarkable Layout and Modern Neutral Finishes. The Location is Spectacular, Nestled up along the Bow River with Breathtaking Views from All 3 of its Finished Levels. Total of 5 Bedrooms. The warm, modern, neutral-toned kitchen is a chef’s dream. Some of the numerous upgrades include; stunning plank flooring, beautiful white quartz countertops, stainless steel built-in ovens, an amazing gas stove with a large center island. The main level also has its own office/den with a custom built-in desk perfect for an at home office for you or the children. This level also has a convenient mudroom with a walkthrough pantry. The Spacious upper level has a luxurious master bedroom. The master bedroom is its own amazing retreat with vaulted ceilings, rustic beams, and a breathtaking view of the Bow River. Escape to your own private oasis in the master bath, with in-floor heating, double sinks, a large separate spa shower, & a cozy soaker tub. It also has a spacious walk-in closet. This upper level also has a convenient upper laundry room and a large bonus room. The second full bathroom on this level also has a unique layout, great for families with children. The Walkout Basement is professionally and beautifully completed by the builder, offering a large 5th bedroom, full 4 piece bathroom, large family room & a wet bar/ kitchen area. This space was developed with a separate side door entry with the thought that it could be used for the future development of a suite or home-based business (with proper approval) or it can be just a fantastic area for a growing family. The possibilities are endless. It has an extra-large 75 Gallon hot water tank, water softer, and AC. Walk out of the landscaped back yard and conveniently step right onto the amazing bike/ walking trails that run along the Bow River and throughout the amazing community of Riviera. This home is surrounded by numerous parks, playgrounds walking trails, and proximity to schools is fantastic. This is the perfect family home with endless possibilities in a wonderful community! More detailsListed by CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
Why Choose Cochrane Real Estate?
- Tight-knit community with around 30,000 people, giving it a comfortable and safe small-town feel
- Typically more affordable listings versus Calgary on a comparative basis (same property type, size, etc.)
- Full spectrum of new / resale homes, condos, townhomes and everything in between for buyers to choose from
- Enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle not too far away from the big city amenities while having everything you need in the Cochrane area as well
- Convenient access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains, as well as Northern Alberta
- About 35-40 minutes to downtown Calgary and 30 minutes to the YYC International Airport
Cochrane sits on the brim of the beautiful foothills and Rocky Mountains with the Bow River meandering its way through as well. This town has plenty to offer in terms of amenities, schools and recreation, plus a diverse array of real estate and community developments with a little bit of something for any buyer.
Newer community developments like Fireside offer an opportunity to live in new construction. Meanwhile, condos near 5th Avenue area are a good choice if you’re looking to live a moderately walkable lifestyle in the heart of this lovely Alberta town. You’ll also find many equestrian properties, acreages and ranches listed on the MLS® in or near Cochrane.
Neighbourhoods on the west side of the town have quick access to 16th Avenue N – also known as the TransCanada Highway – making it convenient to head to the mountains, or into the city to visit friends or family. Meanwhile, those living in Cochrane real estate on the east side of town have convenient access to Calgary via Crowchild Trail, in addition to Cross Iron Mills, New Horizon Mall, Costco and other amenities found in the northern parts via Stoney Trail.
Cochrane Parks & Recreation
Homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta, are appealing in many ways, one being the fact that residents have ample access to amenities, parks, recreation and so much more. The town itself is a tight-knit community with activities and events happening every week such as the Canada Day Family Concert and the Lions Club Rodeo to name a few.
With more than 30 kilometres of interconnecting pathways, Cochrane also offers ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and recreation. Paved pathways along the Bow River offer make it easy to get a workout in during the spring and summer while some use them for cross-country skiing in the winter.
Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre is the town’s premier recreation facility. In 2009, it underwent its first expansion with the addition of two new hockey arenas. In 2017, it expanded yet again with a new curling rink and aquatic centre. Other features include a large fitness centre, rock climbing wall, gymnasiums and more.
Learn more about activities, communities, businesses and more at Cochrane’s official website today.
Experienced Cochrane Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta? Thinking about selling your current property in Cochrane? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your home in Cochrane, Alberta today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes