Cochrane Homes for Sale
Begin browsing Cochrane homes for sale on the MLS® below! Located 20 minutes northwest of Calgary on Crowchild Trail, Cochrane real estate is ideal for buyers looking for a slower-paced lifestyle outside of the big city, but not too far away at the same time. Homes for sale in Cochrane are typically more affordable on a comparative basis with similar properties found inside of Calgary, making it an ideal place to live for potential buyers looking to get the most value out of their next purchase.
18 Riviera Bay: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1232906
18 Riviera Bay Cochrane Cochrane T4C 0Y6$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,043 sq. ft.190 m2*Views Views Views*Rare Park Environmental Reserve Location*Cul de sac*Move in this Summer*Amazing Luxury!!* Elegant Curb Appeal - front Veranda & exterior stone details. This modern home with 3+1 bedrooms + Upper bonus room + Fully developed basement features SHOWHOME quality & upgrades. Spacious open concept with 2770+ sq ft of living space features a gorgeous main floor CHEF'S kitchen, dining nook, great room with a gas fireplace with stone details. Lot's of tall bright west facing windows with views of the treed river valley escarpment. The upper level has 2 secondary bedrooms, laundry room with sink, spacious primary bedroom with 9' ceilings, dual vanities, big walk-in closet, 5 piece bath with a jetted tub & separate shower. PLUS, a spacious central bonus room with 9' ceilings and room to entertain. This home is loaded with extras such as engineered hardwood floors, knock down ceilings, upgraded carpet/underlay, 9' main ceilings, white wood railings and trims, Kitchen - upgraded stainless appliance - Gas cooktop, upgraded cabinets, full height back splash, QUARTZ counter tops & central island with a flush eating bar and stainless steel under mount sink. Your Oasis awaits your weekends with an "Easy care" fully landscaped west & south facing fenced yard with an upper 12' x 9' wood deck (BBQ gas hookup), lower concrete 14'x13' round patio, hardscape details, paths, trees/shrubs. You're also only steps away from the river on Cochrane's best street and community! More detailsListed by JAYMAN REALTY INC.
46 Gleneagles Close: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1231084
46 Gleneagles Close Cochrane Cochrane T4C 1N8OPEN HOUSE: Jun 26, 202202:30 PM - 04:30 PM MDTOpen House on Sunday, June 26, 2022 2:30PM - 4:30PM$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,997 sq. ft.186 m2Situated on a quiet street, backing the golf course in the desirable community of Gleneagles. Spectacular mountain views are enjoyed from every level of the home that will be sure to take your breath away. The perfect, 5 bedroom, 2 storey family home has been meticulously maintained and hosts an abundance of upgrades. Enter the home greeted by natural light flowing throughout the main floor which has been remodeled combining traditional aesthetic with a contemporary flair. Gorgeous walnut floors span the living areas which are perfectly accented by a neutral colour pallet, beautiful wainscotting, and modern Edison bulb light fixtures. The main floor layout provides ultimate functionality with living and dining areas in which to entertain friends and family. The spacious and recently updated kitchen features new, modern black stainless steel appliances, gas range, and an island perfect for food prep or gathering around. A spiral staircase ascends to the upper level which plays host to a spacious primary bedroom with dramatic views, and its own balcony which serves as the perfect place to unwind and watch the sunset behind the mountains. A spacious ensuite with a separate soaker tub and shower, along with a sizeable walk-in closet provide ideal functionality. Two additional bedrooms provide plenty of room for the kids, guests, or office space along with the beautifully renovated secondary upstairs bathroom. The lower walk-out level of the home provides a cozy space for entertaining and relaxing featuring in-floor heat, a full bathroom, two additional bedrooms which can also be utilized as a gym, or additional hobby space. Take advantage of the expansive 59’ X 144’ lot with multiple outdoor living spaces including a partially covered and newly poured concrete patio, and a wood deck in the back corner of the yard, the perfect place to sit around a fire table on warm summer nights. Extensively landscaped with mature trees and shrubs which provide ample privacy, along with underground irrigation. Take in the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets on the upper balcony which features an enclosed and heated sunroom which is the perfect place to enjoy a rainy or windy afternoon while still enjoying the views. Additional upgrades include a new asphalt shingle roof, new triple pane high-efficiency windows, and a professionally freshly painted stucco exterior. Take advantage of this incredible community with miles of pathways just steps from your front door, or play a round of golf at the Links of Gleneagles. Avoid the traffic in town with a quick 15-minute commute to Calgary city limits. Home has been pre-inspected for your ease of mind. In-floor heat pumps & mechanical components are all new. 25-year warranty on windows. 2 furnaces - cleaned & inspected. 2 HW tanks. New added insulation. Nest thermostat. More detailsListed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
424 THIRD Street W: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1208888
424 THIRD Street W Cochrane Cochrane T4C 1Z6$829,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,553 sq. ft.144 m2Commercial Investor opportunity. Currently fully rented and occupied with tenants wanting to stay. Zoned Commercial Historic Downtown District this makes a great opportunity for a buyer to own your place of business instead of paying rent to a landlord. This property consists of 2 lots with a total size of approx 90 by 130 ft. Can be used as a current rental property, or Unique shops, boutiques, Home Enterprises, Professional Offices, Tourist attractions, etc. Discretionary uses include bed and breakfast, eating establishments, personal service shops, rental stores, repair and service shops, etc. This is a really cool house with a large wrap-around veranda on 2 sides, an open concept kitchen and living room, and primary bedroom on the main level, 2 more bedrooms up and living space, or convert back to a 4 bedroom home. Fully finished basement. Large, oversized, double detached garage, closed-in carport, and separate apartment (illegal) suite behind the garage. Bring your business and ideas. The second lot will solve most parking issues. The property is already generating a cash flow of $1,725/month. Plus the owner would be willing to rent back the space they are using which would bring the income well over $3000 per month. Call for more details. More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
Why Choose Cochrane Real Estate?
- Tight-knit community with around 30,000 people, giving it a comfortable and safe small-town feel
- Typically more affordable listings versus Calgary on a comparative basis (same property type, size, etc.)
- Full spectrum of new / resale homes, condos, townhomes and everything in between for buyers to choose from
- Enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle not too far away from the big city amenities while having everything you need in the Cochrane area as well
- Convenient access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains, as well as Northern Alberta
- About 35-40 minutes to downtown Calgary and 30 minutes to the YYC International Airport
Cochrane sits on the brim of the beautiful foothills and Rocky Mountains with the Bow River meandering its way through as well. This town has plenty to offer in terms of amenities, schools and recreation, plus a diverse array of real estate and community developments with a little bit of something for any buyer.
Newer community developments like Fireside offer an opportunity to live in new construction. Meanwhile, condos near 5th Avenue area are a good choice if you’re looking to live a moderately walkable lifestyle in the heart of this lovely Alberta town. You’ll also find many equestrian properties, acreages and ranches listed on the MLS® in or near Cochrane.
Neighbourhoods on the west side of the town have quick access to 16th Avenue N – also known as the TransCanada Highway – making it convenient to head to the mountains, or into the city to visit friends or family. Meanwhile, those living in Cochrane real estate on the east side of town have convenient access to Calgary via Crowchild Trail, in addition to Cross Iron Mills, New Horizon Mall, Costco and other amenities found in the northern parts via Stoney Trail.
Cochrane Parks & Recreation
Homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta, are appealing in many ways, one being the fact that residents have ample access to amenities, parks, recreation and so much more. The town itself is a tight-knit community with activities and events happening every week such as the Canada Day Family Concert and the Lions Club Rodeo to name a few.
With more than 30 kilometres of interconnecting pathways, Cochrane also offers ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and recreation. Paved pathways along the Bow River offer make it easy to get a workout in during the spring and summer while some use them for cross-country skiing in the winter.
Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre is the town’s premier recreation facility. In 2009, it underwent its first expansion with the addition of two new hockey arenas. In 2017, it expanded yet again with a new curling rink and aquatic centre. Other features include a large fitness centre, rock climbing wall, gymnasiums and more.
Learn more about activities, communities, businesses and more at Cochrane’s official website today.
Experienced Cochrane Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta? Thinking about selling your current property in Cochrane? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your home in Cochrane, Alberta today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes