Cochrane Homes for Sale
Begin browsing Cochrane homes for sale on the MLS® below! Located 20 minutes northwest of Calgary on Crowchild Trail, Cochrane real estate is ideal for buyers looking for a slower-paced lifestyle outside of the big city, but not too far away at the same time. Homes for sale in Cochrane are typically more affordable on a comparative basis with similar properties found inside of Calgary, making it an ideal place to live for potential buyers looking to get the most value out of their next purchase.
106 Riviera View: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1223033
106 Riviera View Cochrane Cochrane T4C 0Y7$925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,053 sq. ft.191 m2This incredible location has been sought after for years, not only for the stunning views of the Bow River, but for the reputation of the neighbourhood, the friendly street and the beautiful walking paths. Every detail of this home has been meticulously planned and upgraded including the extra windows, 9 foot ceilings, open staircase railings and custom window coverings. The open kitchen is completely upgraded with stainless steel appliances, quartz counters and full height stylish cabinetry. The large island is perfect for meal prep or entertaining and opens to the great room that is complete with a stacked stone fireplace, and clear views of the river and town beyond. On the second level you will find a spacious bonus room, the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, river views, 5-piece spa-like ensuite with heated floors, a custom tile shower, soaker tub, quartz double sink vanity and a large walk in closet. The upper level laundry room is conveniently located and even allows for extra storage. An additional 2 large bedrooms and another full 4-piece bathroom with quartz counter is located on the second floor. The walkout basement is fully finished with the same high ceilings and custom upgrades you will find throughout the house including another 4 piece bathroom and a large rec room. The deck off of the dining area runs the full length of the house, has a bbq gas line and offers incredible views, or you can enjoy your gorgeous back yard landscaped with a fire pit area, oversized stone accents, and a two person Spaberry hot tub. This is an amazing property that won't last long! More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
94 Riverview Circle: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1218271
94 Riverview Circle Cochrane Cochrane T4C 1K4$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,103 sq. ft.195 m2Wow wow wow here is the home and location you have been waiting for!!! Backing onto the Bow River is where you will find this gorgeous fully developed 2 storey split walkout beauty with South facing backyard. This stunner has over 3000 square feet of professionally developed living space that has recently been updated extensively and renovated throughout. You will love the gourmet chefs kitchen with Alder cabinetry, built ins along with granite counter tops and table. New stainless steel fridge and wolf stove with grill, miele dishwasher. Barbecue on the back deck off the kitchen overlooking backyard and river. The home has designer blinds and Acacia walnut hardwood and travertine flooring throughout the main. Lovely main floor family room with gorgeous fireplace plus classy dining room, 2 pce bathroom and mud rm finish off the main. Great master bedroom that has a professionally renovated en-suite with in floor heat, dual custom vanities, Bain ultra air jetted tub and separate glassed in shower. Two more bedrooms and a 4 pce bathroom finish off the upper floor. Walkout lower level has slate flooring with in-floor heat, custom built wet bar with granite counter top and huge wine fridge, family room has beautiful fireplace, Den with closet and window, currently being used as a bedroom and separate laundry rm, 4 pce bathroom. All levels in this home have been recently painted, have updated light fixtures, bathrooms have been renovated. The home has new furnace and central air conditioner that come with warranty. And new Lux energy efficient triple insulated low E vinyl windows. Enjoy the glassed in and vented 3 season custom built sunroom with doors that can be left wide open or closed. This private get away offers unobstructed views of the Bow River and greenspace and enchanting forest across the river. Fabulous front and back yard with apple and fruit trees, garden and is sheltered by shrubs. Automatic under ground sprinklers that can be controlled by your smart phone. Double attached garage with extra wide parking pad to fit all your vehicles. Enjoy living in beautiful Cochrane on the Bow River with an easy 12 minute commute to Calgary. A lot and location like this seldom come available and are very sought after. Hurry hurry. More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
22 Riviera View: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1202169
22 Riviera View Cochrane Cochrane T4C 0Y7$979,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,474 sq. ft.230 m2This home is one of a kind in an amazing location and has every possible upgrade. Overlooking the river and the backing onto the park with the largest lot in the community. Huge kitchen island with full gas range, granite countertops, all high end stainless appliances. Fully finished basement with rough in for a bar. Walkout with reinforced hot tub deck. Large heated garage with hanging racks for storage/bikes. Tons of storage. Beautiful main floor fireplace. Huge master en suite with heated floor and oversized tub. Fenced in yard (east facing to watch the sunrise). 4 bed rooms (3 upstairs and 1 in the basement), 3.5 bath with a huge flop area upstairs, a built in desk and lots of closet space. Seller is the original and only owners of the house. More detailsListed by BODE
Why Choose Cochrane Real Estate?
- Tight-knit community with around 30,000 people, giving it a comfortable and safe small-town feel
- Typically more affordable listings versus Calgary on a comparative basis (same property type, size, etc.)
- Full spectrum of new / resale homes, condos, townhomes and everything in between for buyers to choose from
- Enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle not too far away from the big city amenities while having everything you need in the Cochrane area as well
- Convenient access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains, as well as Northern Alberta
- About 35-40 minutes to downtown Calgary and 30 minutes to the YYC International Airport
Cochrane sits on the brim of the beautiful foothills and Rocky Mountains with the Bow River meandering its way through as well. This town has plenty to offer in terms of amenities, schools and recreation, plus a diverse array of real estate and community developments with a little bit of something for any buyer.
Newer community developments like Fireside offer an opportunity to live in new construction. Meanwhile, condos near 5th Avenue area are a good choice if you’re looking to live a moderately walkable lifestyle in the heart of this lovely Alberta town. You’ll also find many equestrian properties, acreages and ranches listed on the MLS® in or near Cochrane.
Neighbourhoods on the west side of the town have quick access to 16th Avenue N – also known as the TransCanada Highway – making it convenient to head to the mountains, or into the city to visit friends or family. Meanwhile, those living in Cochrane real estate on the east side of town have convenient access to Calgary via Crowchild Trail, in addition to Cross Iron Mills, New Horizon Mall, Costco and other amenities found in the northern parts via Stoney Trail.
Cochrane Parks & Recreation
Homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta, are appealing in many ways, one being the fact that residents have ample access to amenities, parks, recreation and so much more. The town itself is a tight-knit community with activities and events happening every week such as the Canada Day Family Concert and the Lions Club Rodeo to name a few.
With more than 30 kilometres of interconnecting pathways, Cochrane also offers ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and recreation. Paved pathways along the Bow River offer make it easy to get a workout in during the spring and summer while some use them for cross-country skiing in the winter.
Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre is the town’s premier recreation facility. In 2009, it underwent its first expansion with the addition of two new hockey arenas. In 2017, it expanded yet again with a new curling rink and aquatic centre. Other features include a large fitness centre, rock climbing wall, gymnasiums and more.
Learn more about activities, communities, businesses and more at Cochrane’s official website today.
Experienced Cochrane Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta? Thinking about selling your current property in Cochrane? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your home in Cochrane, Alberta today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes