Cochrane Homes for Sale
Begin browsing Cochrane homes for sale on the MLS® below! Located 20 minutes northwest of Calgary on Crowchild Trail, Cochrane real estate is ideal for buyers looking for a slower-paced lifestyle outside of the big city, but not too far away at the same time. Homes for sale in Cochrane are typically more affordable on a comparative basis with similar properties found inside of Calgary, making it an ideal place to live for potential buyers looking to get the most value out of their next purchase.
114 Gleneagles Landing: Cochrane Detached for sale : MLS®# A1075432
114 Gleneagles Landing Cochrane Cochrane T0L 0W2$989,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,933 sq. ft.180 m2A gorgeous walk out Bungalow boasting stunning views of the Rocky Mountains & Bow River. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully landscaped, magazine worthy yard, and meticulously maintained home is perched atop the hill overlooking a spectacular view of one of Alberta's most iconic golf holes is the home of your dreams. A custom built Beatty home, fully developed with over 3600 square ft of living space. The main floor features beautiful Brazilian hardwood flooring, a generous front home office and a large great room with 3 sided fireplace. The skylights over the dining room & kitchen makes this a pleasure to spend time in, a chef's dream with recent upgrades including backsplash, new dishwasher & microwave. Fall asleep watching stunning sunsets over the mountains in the spacious master bedroom or enjoy a jacuzzi tub in the 5-pc ensuite. The lower level is perfectly developed with in floor heat, cozy gas fireplace, games room with wet bar & pool table, 3 more bedrooms, 4 pc bath, sauna & beautiful wine cellar with wine making room. Walk out to the professionally landscaped oasis and be surrounded by many beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers and serene water feature. Enjoy summer dining and outdoor entertaining in this magical space. The over sized 27 ' 11" x 25" double car garage includes a tandem bay that extends to the back for a unique heated shop with 220 wiring perfect for the horticulturist, artist or handyman. Play a round of golf at the Links of Gleneagles public course or enjoy a walk, run or ride on the miles of scenic path system Gleneagles offers. Backing on to the Links of Gleneagles Par 3 hole #16, which is widely considered one of Alberta's most unique and spectacular holes of golf. More detailsListed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
Why Choose Cochrane Real Estate?
- Tight-knit community with around 30,000 people, giving it a comfortable and safe small-town feel
- Typically more affordable listings versus Calgary on a comparative basis (same property type, size, etc.)
- Full spectrum of new / resale homes, condos, townhomes and everything in between for buyers to choose from
- Enjoy a slower-paced lifestyle not too far away from the big city amenities while having everything you need in the Cochrane area as well
- Convenient access to the foothills and Rocky Mountains, as well as Northern Alberta
- About 35-40 minutes to downtown Calgary and 30 minutes to the YYC International Airport
Cochrane sits on the brim of the beautiful foothills and Rocky Mountains with the Bow River meandering its way through as well. This town has plenty to offer in terms of amenities, schools and recreation, plus a diverse array of real estate and community developments with a little bit of something for any buyer.
Newer community developments like Fireside offer an opportunity to live in new construction. Meanwhile, condos near 5th Avenue area are a good choice if you’re looking to live a moderately walkable lifestyle in the heart of this lovely Alberta town. You’ll also find many equestrian properties, acreages and ranches listed on the MLS® in or near Cochrane.
Neighbourhoods on the west side of the town have quick access to 16th Avenue N – also known as the TransCanada Highway – making it convenient to head to the mountains, or into the city to visit friends or family. Meanwhile, those living in Cochrane real estate on the east side of town have convenient access to Calgary via Crowchild Trail, in addition to Cross Iron Mills, New Horizon Mall, Costco and other amenities found in the northern parts via Stoney Trail.
Cochrane Parks & Recreation
Homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta, are appealing in many ways, one being the fact that residents have ample access to amenities, parks, recreation and so much more. The town itself is a tight-knit community with activities and events happening every week such as the Canada Day Family Concert and the Lions Club Rodeo to name a few.
With more than 30 kilometres of interconnecting pathways, Cochrane also offers ample opportunity for outdoor leisure and recreation. Paved pathways along the Bow River offer make it easy to get a workout in during the spring and summer while some use them for cross-country skiing in the winter.
Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre is the town’s premier recreation facility. In 2009, it underwent its first expansion with the addition of two new hockey arenas. In 2017, it expanded yet again with a new curling rink and aquatic centre. Other features include a large fitness centre, rock climbing wall, gymnasiums and more.
Learn more about activities, communities, businesses and more at Cochrane’s official website today.
Experienced Cochrane Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Cochrane, Alberta? Thinking about selling your current property in Cochrane? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your home in Cochrane, Alberta today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes