East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
1840 39 Street SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn 4 plex for sale : MLS®# A1090232
1840 39 Street SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2B 1A3$669,000Multi-Family
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,729 sq. ft.161 m2This legal fourplex represents a great investment. Fully updated with newer flooring, fixtures, appliances, and cabinetry, you will not have to worry about keeping these suites rented for years to come. All suites are rented with long term wonderful tenants and have shared laundries on each side. Additional revenue is also generated from the detached double garage with can be easily heated. Close to transit, schools, and shopping, this property has an incredible location. Make an investment in real estate that will both appreciate as well as provide a solid and stable income. More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS
3203 12 Avenue SE in Calgary: Albert Park/Radisson Heights Detached for sale : MLS®# A1080095
3203 12 Avenue SE Albert Park/Radisson Heights Calgary T2A 0G8$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,529 sq. ft.142 m2Upgrade your life in Albert Park! This lovingly maintained and upgraded bungalow includes 3 beds 2.5 baths and over 2,800 sqft of living space! As you enter you are greeted by the formal living room which includes a stunning tile faced woodburning fireplace. The open concept layout includes large windows and Hardwood flooring throughout. The fully upgraded chef inspired kitchen is complete with high-end stainless-steel appliances, in floor heating, white Legacy kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers and built-in spice cabinet. A large central island for additional storage and workspace, and a skylight to ensure everything stays bright. The formal dining room is perfect for entertaining and allows guests to never miss a moment at the party. A large family room creates the perfect spot for family game nights or relaxing evenings with movie marathons. The main floor master bedroom includes access to a beautiful 3 pc en-suite. A large home office includes thoughtfully designed custom built in storage and lots of room to work. A 2 pc bath and main floor laundry facility completes this main floor. The fully finished basement includes a huge rec room – perfect for pool, foosball or table tennis. Two more bedrooms and a 4 pc bath on this level provide a quiet spot for the kids to unwind. A unique basement work shop includes vacu flow hook ups and plenty of storage space – great for your budding hobbyist. The large composite deck in the back yard provides a no maintenance solution to entertaining and includes a gas hook up for your BBQ. With a composite fence for privacy the entire yard will be ready for summer entertaining in no time! A huge triple detached garage provides loads of parking. It’s fully insulated and heated with 220 V wiring and ideal for the mechanic of the family! Major updates to the home include new roof, & hot water tank. Located close to parks, pathways, schools shopping and so much more! More detailsListed by RE/MAX FIRST
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes