East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
2423 48 Street SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A1059732
2423 48 Street SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2B 1M5$600,000Multi-Family
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,978 sq. ft.184 m2Investors - Legal FOUR-PLEX - side by side Up/Down Bi-level style on a 62 ft x 120 ft, MC-1 lot in rental sought after location of Forest Lawn is available. 2 units up and 2 units down. Currently, 1 upper unit rents for $1200; the lower unit was rented for $1100-$950. Each unit is self-contained with a separate entrance, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath, galley kitchen, good sized eating, and living area, in-suite laundry with storage, and approximately 900 sq. ft. of living space per unit. Each unit has its own furnace and hot water tanks. The tenant pays for gas/electricity and the landlord pays for water/sewer. Ideal for the Handyman/Investor! Call your favourite Realtor to book a viewing! Don't miss out on this income property! More detailsListed by FIRST PLACE REALTY
1423 43 Street SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn 4 plex for sale : MLS®# A1059676
1423 43 Street SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2A 5E5$700,000Multi-Family
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,035 sq. ft.189 m2Investor Alert!! This legal 4 plex is a great opportunity. All four units are spacious with vaulted ceilings, two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths and in suite laundry. Great location close to schools, shopping, transit. Vendor is motivated and may consider financing options for the right buyer. These units are easy to rent with some current long-term tenants already in place. Don’t miss out! More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
2822 11 Avenue SE in Calgary: Albert Park/Radisson Heights Detached for sale : MLS®# A1046566
2822 11 Avenue SE Albert Park/Radisson Heights Calgary T2A 0E7$619,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,370 sq. ft.127 m2Developers alert! Build a multi door complex on one of the largest in the community! This 3 1/2 lot parcel stretches 87' wide by 120' deep. Imagine a 3 storey complex west facing with a ground level garage, moving up to the 2nd floor living area with fabulous views and finally up to the 3rd floor bedroom level that would have one of the most spectacular views of the downtown core and the mountains behind you'll get in Calgary. And as a bonus there is a very well maintained older home on the property that is currently rented to subsidize holding costs until the project is getting to begin. More detailsListed by RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes