East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
1709 34 Street SE in Calgary: Albert Park/Radisson Heights Land for sale : MLS®# A1100155
1709 34 Street SE Albert Park/Radisson Heights Calgary T2A 1A4$750,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1100155PRICE REDUCED, VENDOR ASSET AND CONSTRUCTION FINANCING AVAILABLE, 12,000 SQ FT MC-1 SITE WITH DEVELOPMENT APPROVALS FOR 2 - 8 UNIT 3 STORY CONDOMINIUM BUILDINGS FOR A TOTAL OF 16 UNITS ON SITE WITH 13 REAR PARKING STALLS. EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO COMMERCIAL DISTRICT, 17TH AVENUE AND RAPID BUS TRANSIT. LAND VALUE ONLY 2 EXISTING STRUCTURES ON SITE, SOLD AS IS WHERE IS NO REPS OR WARRANTIES LISTING AGENT RELATED TO SELLER. VENDOR FINANCING OF UP TO 75% LOAN TO VALUE ON LAND AND CONSTRUCTION. More detailsListed by CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes