East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
1826 40 Street SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn 4 plex for sale : MLS®# A1233321
1826 40 Street SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2B 1B4$719,900Multi-Family
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,340 sq. ft.217 m2LEGAL 4-PLEX......GREAT INVESTMENT in an established community. Easily accessible & walking distance to shopping and transit. FULLY OCCUPIED. $3710/month total rents. As of Oct 1st this will increase to $3,835. Unit #1 has a renovated kitchen, rent $995, lease expires 12/31/22. Unit #2 rent $825 ($Oct 1st $870), month to month. Unit #3 long term tenants since 1996, rent $1100, month to month. Unit #4 rent $790 (Oct 1st $870) month to month. Tenants pay utilities. Each unit welcomes you with a generous entryway and easy access up and down stairs. Each Main floor features lots of natural light throughout, including kitchen with dining area, ample living room features access to a private balcony. Conveniently tucked away is a large storage room/laundry room. Each lower floor features 3 ample bedrooms and a full 4pc bathroom. Each unit has 585 (RMS) above grade sq ft with a total living space of 1153 sq ft including the lower level. More detailsListed by DRUMMER REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2816 16 Avenue SE in Calgary: Albert Park/Radisson Heights Detached for sale : MLS®# A1233709
2816 16 Avenue SE Albert Park/Radisson Heights Calgary T2A 0M6$777,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 757 sq. ft.70 m2This is a property that works as hard as you do. Visit this bungalow with an illegal basement suite and a legal carriage suite situated above the garage. A secondary laneway suite can provide homeowners with many benefits: multigenerational living, an income source, and financing leverage. With a carriage home, your buying power increases exponentially. If you can show a lender that you have a revenue suite you can qualify for greater financing. The main house features 2 bedrooms on the main floor and an illegal basement suite with additional 2 bedrooms. The spacious (900 f²) laneway suite was built in 2019 and is bright and modern with a 9' ceiling, hardwood floor throughout, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. The triple car garage is heated and divided into a single and double car garage which would allow it for easy renting. The Radisson Heights community is undergoing a rapid transformation with brand new infills. The public transport is within walking distance and downtown is 15 minutes drive away. Just reach for your phone! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
2840 14 Avenue SE in Calgary: Albert Park/Radisson Heights Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1202522
2840 14 Avenue SE Albert Park/Radisson Heights Calgary T2A 0L9$750,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1202522Calling All Builders!! DP Approved for 5 Units with 5 legal Suites, 2 duplex facing 15 Ave and 3 units facing 28 Street. Excellent location, seller has never had problem renting the older house. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes