Heritage Pointe Calgary Lake Homes
Heritage Pointe is a Calgary lake community found only a few minutes from the southeast city limits on Macleod Trail. Known as one of the most exclusive rural lake neighbourhoods, Heritage Pointe Calgary lake homes offer buyers a grand living opportunity on estate properties in a beautifully set rural location with spectacular mountain views and private lake access.
Another highly desirable feature of this Calgary lake community is the Heritage Pointe Golf Club. Home 27 holes across 3 separate courses, the golf club is a great addition to the already luxurious and sought after Heritage Pointe Calgary lake homes and neighbourhood.
Imagine having fun at the lake with the family on a hot summer morning, then going for a 9 or 18 hole game just minutes from your front door. Afterwards, take full advantage of the delicious club house food, maybe work on your game at one of their practice greens or perhaps get a little bit of extra professional instruction if you have the time?!
All this and more can be a reality when living at Heritage Pointe!
Community Quick Facts
- Developed by Heritage Pointe Properties Inc.
- Named the 2005, 2006 Calgary Community of the Year
- Named the 2001 New Calgary Community of the Year
- Luxury neighbourhood host to premier estate Calgary lake homes
- All-inclusive list of community amenities
- 850 acres host to over 680 families in the Municipal District of the Foothills
- Eventually will be home to seven unique subdivisions and over 1,000 families
Some might think they are out of reach when it comes to amenities when living in Heritage Pointe. In reality, this is the furthest from the truth as there are many amenity mainstays just a few minutes from the city limits inside Calgary. This includes…
- Shawnessey Shopping Centre – home to over 100 businesses and services
- Southcentre / Chinook Mall – two of Calgary’s finest indoor shopping centres
- Macleod Trail – itself, home to hundreds of businesses and leads to the beltline and downtown Calgary areas
To the south residents will find Okotoks with its own set of countless amenities needed for a comfortable living experience, conveniently located only minutes from home at Heritage Point.
Artesia at Heritage Pointe
Staying true to the characteristics of Heritage Pointe that have made it a premier Calgary luxury community, Artesia offers buyers the chance to live in a newly built home in a newly developed and sustainable subdivision.
Seamlessly combined at Artesia are estate sized properties and luxurious villa homes found amid an extensive network of interconnecting parks and pathways, ponds and other great gathering spaces for families from all walks of life, including…
- Tennis courts
- Covered BBQ pergola and seating area
- Public washroom facilities
- Kids playgrounds for ages 2-5 and another for ages 5-12
- Open recreational field 30m by 50m in dimensions
- Two half size basketball courts
- And more…!
Artesia’s all inclusive list of amenities and beautiful luxury homes truly encompasses all that featured in the original areas of Heritage Pointe. If you can see yourself living in this new subdivision, I suggest you act now before it’s too late as Artesia is the last chapter to this award winning Calgary lake community!
More Calgary Lake Communities
Questions about Calgary Lake Homes?
…from a well-experienced Calgary REMAX Realtor today! I am 100% committed to finding you the best home for the best value on your timeline, and would be privileged to have the opportunity to help you accomplish your real estate goals!
Call me at 403-370-4180 or message me below, and let’s get you started!
Search Heritage Pointe Calgary Homes