INK New Condos Coming Soon to Calgary’s East Village!
Battistella is at it again in the new Calgary condo market with its latest development called INK Condos. It will be the group’s second new condominium in East Village and reflect upon what the company has already produced on First Street Village and other parts of our city with one and two bedroom suites geared towards younger generations.
Here’s more of what you should know about this exciting new condo in one of Calgary’s hottest up and coming neighbourhoods:
- Developed by Battistella
- Address: 628 8th Avenue SE
- Community of East Village (downtown)
- From 444 to 689 square feet
- Priced between $229,000 and $419,000
- $0.45 condo fees per square foot
- Contemporary design with polished concrete floors and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stainless steel appliances and polished quartz slab counter tops throughout
- European style fixtures and sleek cabinetry
- Pet-friendly condo with pet-wash station
- Rooftop patio and collaborative work space public areas
- Currently 40 percent sold
- Estimated completion by fall of 2018
Inherent to INK’s future location is the opportunity to live a walkable lifestyle to the fullest in the heart of East Village, Calgary’s up and coming festival hub with much to offer its residents and those who visit!
Apart from other new East Village condos, some of the current development projects underway include:
Also just a few steps away from the front door of INK condos are the recently redeveloped St. Patrick’s Island, Calgary Zoo, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market, Princes Island Park and RiverWalk pathways leading east and west along the beautiful Bow River.
Battistella Developments Inc.
Battistella Developments is a local multi-family home developer established over three decades ago in 1980. Since then, the company has had an intense focus on building quality properties in the inner city region of Calgary.
Some of Battistella’s past and current projects include:
- LIDO – Kensington BRZ – currently under construction
- Pixel – Kensington BRZ – completed in 2014
- Brunette – Bridgeland / Renfrew – completed in 2011
- Colours – First Street Village – completed in 2008
- Chocolate – First Street Village – completed in 2005
Typically seen in Battistella projects are contemporary design inside and out with open-concept, storage-savvy floor plans inside and sleek steel-trim / full glass walls outside.
If you would like to know more about Battistella Developments past / current projects, or have questions about the developer call me anytime or message me below. I have worked with this company for many years and would love to share with you my first hand experiences while also incorporating my knowledge of the current new condo market.
More on New Condos
See our complete New Calgary Condo Insider’s Guide for several tips to navigating Calgary’s new condominium market.
Check out these 15 Tips to Buying a New Condo in Calgary for a step-by-step guide from beginning to end.
Questions About INK Condos?
As a Certified Condo Specialist with over a decade of experience in buying and selling new / resale condos, I would love to put my expertise to work for you while also discerning all the rest of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your new condo goals!