Mount Pleasant Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of all Mount Pleasant homes for sale and real estate listings in Calgary below! This inner city community is home to strictly attached and detached homes, many of which are recently built, high-end luxury properties.
Mount Pleasant homes for sale are a short drive from downtown – about five minutes. The highly desirable location inherent to Mount Pleasant real estate has made the community sought after by many. It has also led to new infill construction and also in neighbouring areas like Capitol Hill.
For more information on Mount Pleasant homes for sale or to set up your own private viewing of one of the listings below, contact your Mount Pleasant Calgary real estate expert today!
Search Mount Pleasant Homes for Sale in Calgary
1719 2 Street NW in Calgary: Mount Pleasant Land for sale : MLS®# C4302438
1719 2 Street NW Mount Pleasant Calgary T2M 2W4$575,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4302438Mount Pleasant mixed-use development opportunity with rare M-X2 zoning allows for both multi-residential and commercial uses. Located along the 2nd street bike pathway and just 1 block from existing BRT routes, within future Green Line TOD area, and walking distance to downtown, this corner lot is ideally situated for a future development. 45’x100’ lot combined with 3.0 FAR permits 13,500 sq ft of development with no unit density limitation. Close to all amenities including restaurants, big-box and ethnic grocery stores, and overlooking Balmoral School playground. Existing 4-bed character bungalow is fully developed with many mechanical upgrades including roof, furnace, and 100A amp electrical - generating rental income while you plan your project. Larger possibilities available - Contact us today for more details. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
415 24 Avenue NW in Calgary: Mount Pleasant House for sale : MLS®# C4306205
415 24 Avenue NW Mount Pleasant Calgary T2M 1X3$749,900Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,856 sq. ft.172 m2Welcome to 415 24Ave NW. Recently completed, this home offers some of the nicest finishings available in the beautiful community of Mount Pleasant. The home is located on a quiet street across from a green space with a south facing backyard. The main floor has 10' ceilings, engineered hardwood, quartz counter-tops, SS appliances & a gorgeous 50" linear fireplace. Walking in, you are greeted to a beautiful dining room, kitchen, office space & living area. Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms & two full baths. The Master Bedroom has an amazing ensuite with dual sinks, soaker tub, glass steam shower, make-up table and heated floors. It also has a huge walk-in closet with custom millwork and a private balcony facing a green space . Downstairs includes the 4th bedroom, wet-bar, entertainment area & a dedicated storage room. The south facing backyard offers a large deck with gas & an insulated double detached garage. Progressive 10 Year New Home Warranty. FEATURES INCLUDE: 10' CEILINGS, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD, QUARTZ COUNTER-TOPS, 50" LINEAR FIREPLACE, STEAM SHOWER, HEATED FLOORS IN EN-SUITE, PRIVATE BALCONY OFF MASTER, WET-BAR, LARGE DECK WITH GAS, SOUTH FACING BACKYARD, ACROSS FROM GREEN SPACE, DOUBLE DETACHED INSULATED GARAGE, 10 YEAR PROGRESSIVE NEW HOME WARRANTY. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
615 21 Avenue NW in Calgary: Mount Pleasant House for sale : MLS®# C4301587
615 21 Avenue NW Mount Pleasant Calgary T2M 1K1$774,000Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,838 sq. ft.171 m2What a build! What a location! Close to Confederation Park, this soaring 2500sq ft brand new built home ready for move-in! Most builds of this magnitude are usually in the 900k range, but sellers say move it fast. As you enter under the rich, cedar soffit overhang, you are greeted by gorgeous wide-plank Barcelona wood floors, 9ft ceilings, 8ft int doors, casual living area w/ floor to ceiling custom tiled gas F/P, custom built-ins & open layout of kitchen, w/ massive island, towering white shaker cabinetry, quartz counters & SS appliances + 5 burner gas range. High-end lighting package throughout, California ceilings, custom railings & massive picture windows throughout. Upper level has 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms incl a stunning 5pc Master En-suite w/ King & Queen W/I closet & soaring pitched roof lines. Lower level has a 4pc bath, 4th bedroom + large living area, wet bar & huge windows. Rich, exterior finishing is over the top w/ SW backyard, patio, & DBL garage. Lrg back patio, new fence & just lanscaped. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
901 17 Avenue NW in Calgary: Mount Pleasant Land for sale : MLS®# C4291970
901 17 Avenue NW Mount Pleasant Calgary T2M 0P3$899,900Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4291970INNER CITY LOT NEXT TO THE SMALL PARK. M-X2 ZONING. EXCELLENT LOCATION, CLOSE TO SAIT, C-TRAIN, BUSES, SCHOOLS, RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING MALL, SHOPS, SUPERMARKET, AND DOCTORS OFFICE... More detailsListed by GRAND REALTY
Mount Pleasant Location
As mentioned above, this community has a sought-after location just north of downtown and directly south of Confederation Park. This 160-hectare park has lots to offer nearby residents, including:
- Confederation Golf Course
- Driving range
- Tennis courts
- Baseball diamonds
- Expansive paved and maintained walkways
- Beautiful, lush scenery
- Open green space
- Tennis courts
- Cross-country skiing in winter
The location of Mount Pleasant real estate also offers a convenient lifestyle with many amenity resources nearby, which is touched on below.
Mount Pleasant History
Mount Pleasant was annexed by the City of Calgary in 1910. Construction didn’t start on homes in Mount Pleasant until years afterwards; today, many properties are ripe for redevelopment into new infills.
According to the most recent civic census, this northwest community has grown to about 5,000 residents.
Mount Pleasant Homes
Mount Pleasant real estate consists almost entirely of attached and detached homes. Some multi-family properties are found in the area but are few and far between. Today, many new infills are being built in the community to replace older, worn-down construction.
Most homes in Mount Pleasant enjoy quiet streetscapes away from the boundary roads of 10th Street NW and 16th Avenue North. Some homes border Confederation Park and have spectacular parkside views.
- Also see: Top 10 Inner City Parks in Calgary
Mount Pleasant Amenities
Convenient access to amenities is just one of the benefits of living in Mount Pleasant. Inside the community itself you’ll find a 7-11, McDonalds and other restaurants and services along 4th Street NW, while you’ll find much more nearby including:
- North Hill Mall
- Home Depot
- Banff Trail Business Park
- McMahon Stadium
- Banff Trail C-Train Station
- Market Mall
There’s also countless restaurants, shops and services found along 16th Avenue in the east and west directions. In short, you’ll find what you need close to home in Mount Pleasant.
The Mount Pleasant Community Association offers a variety of sports and recreation activities. Also, the Mount Pleasant Arts Centre offers a variety of activities of its own ranging from pottery workshops to dance classes.
Mount Pleasant Schools
Residents will enjoy convenient access to elementary, junior and high schools within the immediate area. Post-secondary students also have quick-and-easy access to the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) and Alberta University of the Arts (formerly ACAD).
For more information – websites, addresses, phone numbers – on Mount Pleasant Schools, please see:
Questions about Mount Pleasant Homes for Sale?
Hi, my name is Cody Battershill, REALTOR® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate. As a top-producing REMAX agent in Canada with lots of experience in the luxury market, I guarantee to provide you with the best service and advice while navigating the Mount Pleasant real estate market.
Call me direct at 403-370-4180 or send a message below to discuss your real estate goals today! I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!
Ready to sell your Home in Elboya? Get a 100% free competitive home market analysis now!