New Construction Homes for Sale in Calgary
New homes in Calgary are in high demand by buyers from all walks of life. After all, there's nothing quite like a brand new home with that new smell and never lived-in feel, one that you customized with features you want during the building process. With so many options on today's market, it's important to take your time when browsing new construction homes for sale in Calgary and get the best advice from an experienced real estate agent.
Begin your search of new homes for sale in Calgary - including all types of residential properties - with a maximum age of 1 year old below. To learn more about new construction homes for sale or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today!
102 130 Redstone Walk NE in Calgary: Redstone Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A1243664
102 130 Redstone Walk NE Redstone Calgary T2N 1M6$184,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 549 sq. ft.51 m2Welcome to this Main Floor Bungalow Plan built by Jayman. Great location looking over a green space with playground/ BBQ Area for families to enjoy. An open floor plan maximizing every inch, offering luxury Quartz countertops, stunning flat slab style cabinets / stainless steel appliances. A four pce bathroom / large master bedroom and in-suite laundry. A generous patio creating an additional out door living space. One parking stall More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
160 Cranbrook Square SE in Calgary: Cranston Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A1218518
160 Cranbrook Square SE Cranston Calgary T3M 2E3$197,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 525 sq. ft.49 m2Lifestyle In Riverstone ~ Nature’s pathways along the bow river is just steps from your door...Welcome to ZENs newly designed 1 bedroom flat, the "Braeburn" offering everything you’ll need in a compact space. Fully equipped kitchen with a convenient eating counter with quartz, a stylish living area with laminate flooring and a separate bedroom with an adjacent bathroom. ZEN townhomes fit your budget by experiencing the benefits of sustainable living with utility bills that are lower than you expect. Every Avalon home is third party EnerGuide™ rated, giving you the assurance of a guaranteed energy efficiency rating on your new home. It shows you exactly how energy efficient your home is...Enjoy the convenience of nearby shopping, theatres dining and more in Cranston and nearby. Photos are of showhome and do not reflect the final product. The entire unit is below grade level. Under construction. More detailsListed by BODE
Why Buy a New Home in Calgary?
- Alberta's New Home Warranty covers various components of your property for up to 10 years after purchase
- Get a property with the features you want through the customization process
- Live in a more energy efficient home, saving you money on utilities and reducing your environmental footprint
- Don't worry about maintenance and repair issues that sometimes occur in old construction
- Enjoy a fresh start and create lasting memories with your family and friends
Calgary New Construction Real Estate
If you are considering buying a new construction home in Calgary, it’s important to explore all of your options. Calgary’s new home market offers several different products ranging from inner city infills to new suburban homes in recently developed neighbourhoods. Taking your time to find the right property for your wants, needs and lifestyle will ensure you are 100 per cent satisfied with your purchase after all is said and done.
Accomplish this by working with a professional real estate agent and REALTOR®, one who is experienced in helping clients buy new houses for sale in Calgary so that you can have the best third-party representation when dealing with a builder sales team.
Your real estate agent should have your best interests at heart and help guide you every step of the way when browsing new properties in Calgary. That includes finding the right new construction home for sale on the MLS® to view, getting detailed specifications on new builds straight from the sales representative, and having an expert negotiator on your team to talk with the builder on your behalf.
Make sure that you are the most informed during your new Calgary home search and make the best decisions by checking out our new home guides below!
New Construction Home Buyer Guides
5 Essential Showhome Tips for New Home Buyers - While the concept of a showhome is easy to grasp, there are some simple tips you can follow to make sure that you don't waste any time when viewing a newly built property.
New Home Buyers' Guide - Choosing a Lot - Choosing the right lot that fits your wants, needs and lifestyle best is crucial when buying a new home in Calgary. Here are a few things that you should look for when visiting a new master-planned community and need to choose a lot to call your own.
New Home Buyers' Guide - Choosing a Community - When searching new construction homes for sale in Calgary, it's important to narrow it down to a handful of neighbourhoods that you're interested in. Here are a few things you want to look for when determining which community is the right one for your and your family.
New Home Buyers' Guide - Choosing a Builder - With several different products from several different home builders in Calgary, how do you know which company is best suited for you? See some simple tips on how to make the right choice.
New Home Buyers' Guide - Choosing the Right House - How is the best way to go about buying the right new house for sale in Calgary for you and your family? This guide breaks down what you should look for on every viewing you go to.
21 Questions to Ask Your New Home Builder - You can never ask too many questions when it comes browsing new homes for sale in Calgary. It may just be one of the largest purchases you'll ever make, so make sure that you leave no stone uncovered and get all the information you need to make the best decision.
5 Things to Consider When Buying a New Home - What should you look for in your new place? There are a handful of things to consider, including location, house orientation, natural lighting and more. See them here.
5 Crucial Steps for Buying a New Construction Home - They have that new home smell, are straight from the home builder and have never been lived in. New construction homes are a preferred choice for many buyers looking to start fresh with their very own residence. See these crucial steps to help you with your next new real estate purchase in Calgary.
Why Buy a Quick Possession Home in Calgary? - Quick possession homes are a favourite of many buyers for a handful of different reasons. Is a new quick possession home right for you? Help weigh out your decision using this friendly guide.
Pros and Cons of Buying a New Home in Calgary - Should you, or should you not? It's an age old question that many people ask, especially when it comes to buying a new construction home in Calgary.
Calgary New Home Specialists
Thinking about moving into a new construction home for sale? Are you wondering if now is a good time to sell a property you just recently bought? Our team of Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell new construction real estate in Calgary and the surrounding areas and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your new home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes