NE Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of NE homes for sale in Calgary below! Properties in the Northeast District is typically more affordable comparatively with other parts of the city, although some areas such as Bridgeland and Winston Heights are home to some of Calgary's finest addresses.
416 7A Street NE in Calgary: Bridgeland/Riverside Semi Detached for sale : MLS®# A1056294
416 7A Street NE Bridgeland/Riverside Calgary T2E 4G1$829,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,794 sq. ft.167 m2Welcome to this stunning attached home in the heart of trendy, sought-after Bridgeland! The main floor offers a stunning kitchen with high end Kitchen-aid appliances, Beautiful quartz on the kitchen counters and island as well as through all bathrooms and laundry room. The Maple open riser staircase welcomes you upstairs to the bedrooms which all have ensuites and the Master ensuite has in floor heating. There is a built in unit for your very own theatre room with projector rough in in the lower level with bedroom and full bathroom as well as speakers installed throughout the house. For your safety and security there is a roughed in alarm system and roughed in security cameras outside the home. Close to all your favourite restaurants and shopping and don't forget to check out that Amazing Calgary skyline from the third floor balcony. Call for more information today. More detailsListed by EXP REALTY
69 6A Street NE in Calgary: Bridgeland/Riverside Detached for sale : MLS®# A1052239
69 6A Street NE Bridgeland/Riverside Calgary T2E 4A2$888,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,055 sq. ft.98 m2Fantastic VIEW lot with opportunity to build up to 8 units on this M-C1- Multi-Residential- Contextual Low Profile zoned property. Or build your dream home on this property that has one of the best skyline views going. Bridgeland is one of the oldest communities in Calgary and has been voted as one of the best communities to live in by Avenue Magazine. The house has a main floor suite and a legal basement suite. Laundry is in the common area. Some updates have been done in the lower suite- newer kitchen & bathroom. As well as new roof-2018, H2O tank 2015, Furnace 2010 and new 100 amp electrical panel 2019 along with suite upgrades to conform to legal suite. Please do not walk the property or disturb the tenants without a confirmed showing. Covid safety protocols will be in place for any showings. More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS
40 Lucas Crescent NW in Calgary: Livingston Detached for sale : MLS®# A1045696
40 Lucas Crescent NW Livingston Calgary T3P 1M7$818,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,531 sq. ft.235 m2This immaculate former Morrison Show Home is based on the Ellsworth 2 Model. Come visit this beautiful home in the very popular community of Livingston in the heart of Calgary's NW. A gorgeous open floor plan w/ huge island kitchen boasting quartz counter tops, upgraded appliances open to the great room with sky-high vaulted ceiling. Main floor also comes equipped with spacious mud room for the kids with open area with walk in pantry. Separate dining area and classy wine room guarantee special nights entertaining guests. The upstairs is home to two large spare bedrooms, a 4-pc shared bathroom and a generous bonus room. The Master Bedroom is lovely and comes with a large walk in closet and 5-pc ensuite. Upgrades include upgraded vinyl siding, upgraded paint, upgraded "spa package" in the Master ensuite, Gourmet kitchen appliances, all weather deck, 50" gas fireplace, security system, extended quartz kitchen island table, upgraded Legacy kitchen cabinets, Central AC and too any more upgrades to list. This home is ready for possession. All you need to do is unpack. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Why Choose NE Calgary Real Estate?
- On a comparative basis, home to typically more affordable real estate versus other districts
- Quick-and-easy access to Stoney Trail ring-road, Airport, Airdrie and beyond
- Close to CrossIron Mills and the New Horizon shopping malls in Balzac
- Served by Sunridge Mall, Marlborough Mall, New Horizon Mall, McKnight Village Shopping Centre
- Home to Village Square Recreation Centre, Calgary Zoo, TELUS Spark, Cineplex Cinemas, Costco
- Calgary International Airport (YYC) located on the westside of the district
Northeast Calgary Communities
First-time buyers looking for a more affordable property would do well to begin their search in the northeast quadrant. As mentioned above, most NE homes for sale in Calgary are more affordable when compared to similar properties in other districts of the city.
Some northeast areas do not follow this trend however, like the exclusive lake community of Coral Springs or up-and-coming inner city neighbourhood Renfrew. Then there is Bridgeland, a highly sought after community just minutes from downtown which is easily accessible via a walkway overtop Memorial Drive. Bridgeland is home to a wide range of new infills and condos, and is where you'll find some of the city's best restaurants like Sushi Bar Zipang, Blue Star Diner and Shiki Menya to name a few examples.
If you're looking for newer Northeast Calgary real estate in the suburbs, communities like Redstone, Skyview Ranch and Saddle Ridge have a wide selection of new construction properties to choose from. Brand new communities that have just begun development include Livingston and Cornerstone / Cornerbrook.
Northeast Calgary Amenities
Northeast Calgary real estate is served by a long list of in-community shopping plazas and larger malls / facilities as well as ample public transportation routes throughout, including a C-Train Line that extends all the way to Saddletowne in Saddleridge. Martindale also has its own C-Train station on the northeast blue line from downtown, while Taradale residents are close enough to Saddletowne station to walk if need be.
Sunridge Mall is the largest shopping centre in the northeast quadrant. Home to over 150 top brand name stores and services, you'll be hard done by to not find what you're looking for. Close to Sunridge Mall is the Village Square Recreation Centre which hosts one of the city's largest indoor wavepools and a Calgary Public Library.
Atlantic Avenue (17th Avenue SE) is home to some of the most diverse cuisines you'll find in the city. From Chinese to Italian to Ethiopian to Thai, if you're browsing NE homes for sale in Calgary nearby you'll love what this recently renovated avenue has to offer in terms of restaurants, shops and services just minutes from home.
NE Calgary Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in NE Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Realtors® in Calgary have the experience to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your home in Northeast Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes