11032 Sacramento Drive SW in Calgary: Southwood Semi Detached for sale : MLS®# A1164863
Begin your search of all South Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The South District is one of the largest in the city and is home to just as large a portfolio of real estate. From condos and townhouses to luxury estates, there's something for buyers from nearly all walks of life.
To learn more about South Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of any listing below, contact your experienced Calgary Realtors® today!
Why Choose South Calgary Real Estate?
- diverse portfolio of real estate: lakeside estates, multi-family, new construction and everything in between
- home to exclusive lake communities with member-only beaches
- home to the recently built South Campus Hospital
- easily reach Fish Creek Provincial Park, one of Canada's largest urban parks
- serviced by the South C-Train Line, providing convenient public transit
- convenient access to Chinook Mall and South Centre, two of Calgary's best shopping malls
- quick-and-easy access to amenities: Ikea, Costco, Deerfoot Meadows, Acadia Shopping Centre, Seton Shopping Centre, Shawnessey Shopping Centre and more
- home to top-rated golf courses like Maple Ridge Golf Course, Canyon Meadows Country Club and Heritage Pointe Club, plus the equestrian / event facilities of Spruce Meadows
- home to Southland Leisure Centre, Mid-Sun Community Centre, Acadia Recreation Centre
South Calgary Communities
Apart from Coral Springs (NE) and Arbour Lake (NW), a majority of Calgary's premier lake homes are found in the South District.
Many buyers are enticed by South Calgary real estate found in exclusive lake neighbourhoods like Midnapore, Bonavista and Chaparral which have members-only beaches through their respective community associations.
Newly developed areas like Silverado, Legacy and Walden have spectacular masterplans that boast in-community shopping plazas, tons of green spaces / playgrounds and interconnecting pathways that give them the tight-knit feel they're known for.
Meanwhile, views of the Rocky Mountains aren't unusual for South Calgary real estate found on the west side of the district. Reaching the mountains is also convenient via Highway 22X or Stoney Trail, taking about 40 minutes to get to Bragg Creek and an hour to Canmore.
If you're looking for convenience in everyday life and an enjoyable living experience, South Calgary is a safe bet!
South Calgary Real Estate Agents
Browsing South Calgary homes for sale? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the experience necessary to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Market Evaluation for your home in South Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes