The Slopes Calgary Luxury Homes
- August 14, 2013
- By Cody Battershill
The Slopes Calgary Luxury Homes
Located west of Springbank Hill only a few minutes from the southwest city limits is The Slopes. This highly desirable Calgary luxury community lives up to its name as it was built on a declining escarpment leading westwards, giving its luxury homes unparalleled views of the rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains.
Besides breathtaking views, The Slopes is where you’ll find some of Calgary’s premier luxury homes. These residences are highly customized and include state-of-the-art features which combine perfectly with its pristine natural setting to create one of Calgary's top luxury neighbourhoods!
Imagine living life at The Slopes in Calgary - its location alone is a reason why it is a favourite for many rural luxury buyers. Residents can enjoy the natural beauty of the "sloping" foothills and aspen groves of the southwest while soaking in the stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
When it comes to amenities and services, a full spectrum of such are found only minutes from the neighbourhood. The Slopes is where rural living meets the convenience of city living with several nearby amenity resources providing all that residents need.
Westhills and Signal Hill Shopping Centres – Only a few minutes west of The Slopes are two of Calgary’s most reliable southwest shopping areas. Signal Hill and Westhills combine to host over 100 businesses including
- TD Canada Trust, RBC, CIBC, FIRST Calgary, ATB Financial
- Edo Japan, Booster Juice, Opa, Subway, Phoenix Grill, McDonald's, Moxies and more
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway, Pier 1 Imports, Best Buy
- RONA, UPS, Bombay, Reitman’s, TELUS, Indigo,
- Cineplex Odeon, Calgary Public Library and much more!
Chinook Mall and Macleod Trail – only 10 minutes or less from The Slopes Calgary luxury homes is Chinook Mall on Macleod Trail. From home department stores and furniture shops to restaurants and retailers, it’s hard to think of what amenity isn’t found at Chinook Mall or on Macleod Trail.
Also found a few minutes from The Slopes Calgary is Aspen Landing, West Hills Recreational Centre, Strathcona Square, St. Michael’s Catholic Church and several other strip malls which are convenient to access and have useful amenities of their own.
- Public Elementary – Glenbrook – 4725 33rd Avenue SW – 403-777-8320, Battalion Park – 369 Sienna Park Drive SW – 403-777-7187
- Public Junior High – A.E. Cross – 3445 37th Street SW – 403-777-7410
- Public Senior High – Ernest Manning – 20 Springborough Blvd SW – 403-249-3131
- French Immersion (k-4) – Westgate – 150 Westminster Drive SW – 403-777-8420
- French Immersion (5-9) – Bishop Pinkham – 3304 63rd Avenue SW – 403-777-7840
- French Immersion (10-12) – Western Canada - 641 17th Avenue SW – 403-228-5363
The Slopes January 1st to June 30th Home Sales
- 11 total single-family home sales
- $1,326,627 average listing price
- $498.91 average listing price per square foot
- $1,252,036 average sales price
- $468.19 average sales price per square foot
- 95% average sales price / listing price ratio
- 60 days average time spent on the market
Are you searching for that perfect luxury home in Calgary? Be sure to check out these 5 Luxury Home Buying Tips today!
Questions about Calgary Luxury Homes?
…from an experienced luxury realtor in Calgary today! I value your time and your privacy and guarantee you the quickest response times, best service and highest degree of expertise in the luxury market.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a response within the hour.
Search The Slopes Calgary Luxury Homes
[mrp account_id=21736 listing_def=search-431953 context=recip init_attr=sort~price_asc,ipp~10,lvs~gallery perm_attr=_theme~default]