Living in Mahogany
Mahogany is a new community in the South East of Calgary where lakeside living in the City is at it`s finest. Mahogany Lake will be Calgary’s largest fresh water lake so there may be no need to have vacation property when you live in Mahogany, as everyday is a vacation.
- 4 Distinct Styles of Home Collections
- Largest Freshwater Lake in Calgary
- 84 Acres of Combined Lake & Beachfront
- Distinctive 3-Part Lake Design
- Two Unique Residential Islands
- Two Private Beach Areas
- Inviting Residents Beach Club
- 10 Architectural Styles
- 74 Acres Naturalized Wetlands
- 265 Acres of Open Space
- 30 Scenic Neighbourhood Parks
- 13 Acre Central Park
- 22 Kilometers of Community Pathways
- Urban Village
- Near the New South Calgary Hospital
- Adjacent to Future LRT Station
Wow! That is exciting.
If you are thinking about making a Move in Mahogany send me a quick message below, I would love to discuss your real estate goals with you and discuss how we are going to get you there!