Keynote Downtown Calgary Condos – 220 12th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta
Keynote One is a downtown Calgary condo development completed back in 2010 by Keynote Development Corporation. Located in Victoria Park at the Keynote Urban Village on 12th Avenue SW in between north and southbound Macleod Trail, Keynote is a well-located development in the heart of the highly desirable living destination known as the Calgary beltline.
Keynote One is…
- Completed in 2010
- 25 stories high
- 179 total units
- 4 levels of underground parking with 700 spaces for services, offices and residents
- A part of keynote urban village, a mixed use complex to consist of two residential towers atop retail, office and commercial in a podium
- High density living geared for younger individuals with mostly one bedroom condos
2012 Second Quarter Sales Update
- 2 Sold Listings
- Average Sale Price – $795,000
- Average Sale Price per Square Foot – $503.12
- Average Listing Price – $812,200
- Average Listing Price per Square Foot – $514.02
- Average Sale Price versus Listing Price Ratio – 97%
- Average Time Spent on the Market in Days – 5
Living at Keynote
Whether its Keynote tower one or tower two you choose as your Victoria Park condo home, the great opportunity to live a walk able lifestyle in the Calgary beltline community is presented to residents. Why not leave the car at home and walk a few blocks to your favourite restaurant on 17th Avenue SW a meet with friends, or reach your favourite club on Stephen Avenue within just a few short minutes. Some of the amenities found close to Keynote include:
The sky is the limit when living at Keynote. Not only will you save heaps of gas money if you choose to partake in the lifestyle, you will find you have more time of the day for other more important things in life rather than sitting stuck in traffic.
Questions about Keynote condos in Victoria Park?
Call me directly at 403.370.4180 or message me by using the form found below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!