Windsor Park Calgary Community and Home Search
In Windsor Park you will find a diverse mix of Calgary inner city homes ranging from multi-family apartments and condominiums to estate luxury homes and new infills, some of which border the Calgary Golf & Country Club on the Elbow River and Glenmore Reservoir.
Windsor Park is a stellar community offering buyers the conveniences of inner city living without the hefty price tag, while its infill and luxury homes provides options for buyers looking for something a little more upscale.
More southwest Calgary inner city communities can be found at our South Calgary Infill Neighbourhoods post.
One undeniably attractive characteristic of Windsor Park is its close proximity to the Elbow River where Windsor Park residents will have full opportunity to enjoy countless kilometres of pathways and multiple parks in both directions.
To the north is downtown, Stanley Park, Altadore Park, Sandy Beach Park, the Calgary Beltline, Mission, the Talisman Centre, Stampede Grounds, East Village, the Bow River and Fort Calgary. To the south, the Glenmore Reservoir, Weaselhead Natural Area, North Glenmore Park, Heritage Park and more!
Windsor Park Schools
- Public Elementary / Junior High – Elboya – 4804, 6th Street SW – 403-777-7760
- Public / French Immersion Senior High – Western Canada – 641 17th Avenue SW – 403-228-5363
- French Immersion Elementary – William Reid (k-4) – 12011 Bonaventure DR SE – 403-777-6890
- French Immersion Junior High – Elboya (5-9) – 4804 6th Street SW – 403-777-7760
Windsor Park Amenities
Macleod Trail – only a few minutes away is Macleod Trail south where residents of Windsor Park can find almost anything they need, including…
- RONA / Home Depot
- Chinook Mall / Southcentre Mall
- Stampede Grounds
- World Health Gym
- LRT Stations
- Restaurants and grocers
- Strip malls and professional services
- And much more…
Beltline – a few minutes north is one of Calgary’s most popular amenity districts. The Calgary Beltline is home to some of the best in Calgary, including…
- Countless restaurants, entertainment and nightlife venues
- Sunterra Market, Safeway, Community Health Foods and Co-op
- Annual festivals and events such as the Calgary Lilac Festival
- Boutique shops
- Professional services
- And much more…
Blackfoot Industrial Area – home to some of Calgary’s industrial businesses dealing with construction materials, special parts and other things of the sort.
Downtown Calgary – residents of Windsor Park have easy access to downtown Calgary via Macleod Trail North. Downtown is host to thousands of businesses ready to serve!
Westhills / Signal Hill Shopping Centres – less than 10 minutes away heading west on Glenmore to access over 100 businesses and services. It’s that easy!
Windsor Park Demographics
Here are some of the latest demographics collected by the Alberta Government on Windsor Park Calgary. If you have any questions about them, call me anytime!
- Ages 24 and under – 18% (2011)
- Ages 25 to 54 – 56.7% (2011)
- Ages 55 and over – 25.1% (2011)
- Average household income – $43,828 (2005)
- Population with a high school diploma or higher – 85.0% (2006)
- Residents who own their property – 46.0% (2006)
- Residents who rent their property – 54.0% (2006)
Windsor Park Community Borders
- Northern Border – 50th Avenue SW
- Eastern Border – Macleod Trail S
- Southern Border – 58th Avenue SW
- Western Border – Calgary Golf & Country Club
More on Calgary Inner City Homes
Questions about Windsor Park Calgary?
I am looking forward to getting in touch with you and helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Search Windsor Park Calgary MLS Listings
25 WINDSOR Crescent SW in Calgary: Windsor Park House for sale : MLS®# C4256802$2,880,000Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,646 sq. ft.339 m2Backing onto the Calgary Golf and Country Club and only 5 minutes to downtown, this centrally positioned home is for the discerning buyer. Private back yard with all mature trees offers privacy and peace. The only neighbours you'll see are the wildlife that frequent the woods along rear of home. With over 3300 sf above grade, this estate home has too many features to list! Boasting 3 master bedrooms, tilt and turn windows, Italian Calcutta marble, Carrera marble, vein cut travertine, and engineered hardwood floors. The spa like master overlooks the trees, and features a gorgeous soaking tub, extra large multi head shower, steam unit and tons of storage. Heated tile floors throughout, and slab heat in basement and garage. With another 1300 sf below grade, the basement has an extra bedroom, full bath, games room, and media room featuring multi TV wall for the sport fan or gamer! The flex room in the basement can easily be turned into a fifth bedroom. Drain in garage complete with built in vacuum, and hot or cold water. Home is wired for Control4 and current connections include tv's, security cameras, doorbell camera, and linked audio in living room, kitchen, office, master bedroom, ensuite, and rear deck. More detailsListed by CIR REALTY
632 54 Avenue SW in Calgary: Windsor Park House for sale : MLS®# C4254900$1,095,000Detached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,777 sq. ft.258 m2Family Inner City living! This home in Windsor Park is the perfect place to raise your family in a contemporary setting. A modern Scandinavian vibe is featured throughout the home. A den near the entrance can be utilized as an office or a play room. The kitchen features walnut cabinets, lots of concrete counter space and a wine cooler. Your children can do their homework in the built in desks adjacent to the kitchen while you cook up a meal. A mudroom helps to keep everyone organized. The open concept living room and dining area are an entertainers dream. Upstairs, the large master suite features a dressing room/walk in closet - fashion lovers rejoice! Two additional upstairs bedrooms are perfectly sized for little ones. The basement is a great hang out area for the kids and features a bedroom and a flex room which can be used as a work out area. Enjoy Calgary’s beautiful Summer evenings on your patio overlooking an expansive green space. Savour the restaurants & shoppes of nearby Chinook or Britannia. More detailsListed by RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
415 52 Avenue SW in Calgary: Windsor Park House for sale : MLS®# C4243888$629,000Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,719 sq. ft.160 m2Superior prime location in prestigious community. The bright & well maintained 5-bedroom home has an open floor plan & fully finished basement. Main level boasts hardwood flooring, large living room, dining area, family room, breakfast nook, 2-piece bath & 3-way fireplace. Stylish kitchen has granite counters w/raised eating bar, high-end stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets & corner pantry. Upper level features 3 bedrooms, a 4-piece bath & computer nook w/skylight. Huge master bedroom w/walk-in closet and a 5-piece ensuite w/luxury walk-in Jacuzzi bathtub, shower & double sinks. Lower level features leather flooring, large rec room, 4th bedroom, den or 5th bedroom & a stunning 3-piece bath w/deluxe shower/steam room. Sunny SOUTH back yard w/deck & double detached garage. Short distance to the LRT station, Chinook Centre, Golf, Sports Centre, River & Parks. Only minutes to Downtown. Easy access to Macleod Trail, Elbow Dr & Glenmore Trail. One of the BEST deals in the area. ACT NOW before it’s gone!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE