Legend of Legacy: New SE Townhomes by Aldebaran Homes
- September 12, 2017
- By Cody Battershill
Legend of Legacy New SE Townhomes Now Selling!
An exciting new townhome project is coming soon to the award-winning community of Legacy in southeast Calgary.
Legend of Legacy its called, a series of two and three bedroom townhomes with functional floor plans that will fit perfectly into the lifestyles of a wide range of buyers.
Here’s more of what you should know about Legacy’s latest new townhome development.
- Also see these 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Legacy
- Developed by Aldebaran Homes
- Community of Legacy, SE Calgary
- 87 total units
- Between 1185 and 1460 square feet
- Starting in the $340,000’s
- 3 floor plans to choose from
Legend of Legacy townhomes will put residents just a short 5 minute drive away from the nearest amenity resource – Shawnessy Shopping Centre - one of the biggest outdoor shopping plazas in the south.
In addition to those nearby amenities, Legacy’s own shopping centre is to include more than 800,000 square feet of office, retail and restaurant space once completed!
Perhaps one of the most exciting amenities coming to Legacy are the new schools underway within the community. A brand new high school is set to open sometime in fall of 2018 while 3 other schools for elementary and middle school students are to follow.
- Saga – 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom – 1185 square feet
- Fable – 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom – 1460 square feet
- Novella – 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom – 1640 square feet
The most notable features included inside of Aldebaran’s new southeast townhomes in Legacy include:
- Stainless steel appliance package - Whirpool
- Granite countertops
- Maple kitchen cabinets
- Full ceramic tile backsplash along kitchen countertop
- 7” deep double stainless steel kitchen sinks
- Vanity bathroom sinks
- Chrome bathroom fixtures
- Engineered laminate on main floor
- Carpet on stairs and upper floor
- Party walls – provide more privacy through better soundproofing
- Double glazed windows – energy efficient and money savings
- Steel insulated or fiberglass doors – added security and comfort
- Professionally landscaped yards
- Privacy screen fencing between units
Get the Best Third-Party Representation
If you would like to know more about interior features, the best thing to do is to arrange a viewing with the builder and see for yourself.
Make sure to bring your third-party representation with you the first time you visit so that your best interests are kept at the forefront of negotiations.
Builders pay commission to real estate agents when buying new - not you! And remember, builders work for their employer and not for you, which is why it's always best to have your own representation accompany you to the sales centre, to keep your best interests at heart.
Aren’t too sure if the townhome lifestyle is right for you? See these Benefits of Townhouse Living in Calgary today.
Questions about Legend of Legacy Townhomes for Sale?
As an experienced REMAX real estate agent and REALTOR® in Calgary, I promise to provide you with only the best service, advice and third-party representation the industry has to offer while taking care of all your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!
[gravityform id="35" title="false" description="false"]