2012 Q2 Sales Update For Colours on First Street in Victoria Park
Completed in 2009, Colours is one of the three condominium towers found on First Street Village in Victoria Park, Calgary. Colours is the most evident of the three, with its bright and sparkling coloured glass exterior and red trim, hence its name.
- A 23 storied tower
- Host to 209 apartments
- 3 bottom floors of commercial and retail space
- 2 story parking garage covered by trademark coloured glass exterior
- Concrete polished floors
- Full floor to ceiling glass walls
- Granite countertops
- High ceilings
- Sliding doors
- Beautiful views of Calgary
2012 Second Quarter Sales Update
Here are the updated second quarter statistics for 2012.
- 6 sold listings
- Average Sale Price – $382,333
- Average Sale Price per Square Foot – $456.29
- Average Listing Price – $395,216
- Average Listing Price per Square Foot – $471.85
- Average Sale Price to Listing Price Ratio – 96%
- Average Amount of Days Spent on the Market – 59
Colours condos are a popular living destination for people of all walks of life, especially those who are looking to live an urban lifestyle in the Victoria Park Calgary beltline community. Walking to work, to the Elbow and Bow River, to the Talisman Centre, to meet for dinner or for a night out in the city, all become realistic activities as they are within a short distance from Colours condos and can be reached by foot within minutes. Find these shops and many more within close proximity to Colours condos
For more information, be sure to check out First Street Village – Colours Condos
Questions about Colours Condos in Victoria Park Calgary?
Call me anytime or you can email me using the form below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!