ARRIVE at Bowness Affordable Option for Middle-Income Buyers
Attainable Homes Calgary Corporation (AHCC) is keen on providing Calgarians with affordable real estate purchasing opportunities such as that offered by ARRIVE at Bowness, a new townhome development in the northwest community of – you guessed it – Bowness.
Joining forces with Partners Development Group, Attainable Homes is offering a mix of brand new two and three bedroom BUILT GREEN® townhome models. Some of these are attainable homes while others are set at market-price.
Qualifying buyers (with mortgage pre-approval) have the opportunity to purchase one with only a $2,000.00 down payment. To qualify for an attainable unit (80 percent of the development), your annual household income must be:
- no higher than $90,000 if there are dependent children living in the home
- no higher than $80,000 if you do not have children
For more criteria on attainable units and how to qualify, be sure to visit ahcc.attainyourhome.com. Here’s more of what you need to know about ARRIVE at Bowness new townhomes by AHCC:
- Developed by AHCC & Partnered Development Group
- Community of Bowness, NW Calgary
- 50 total units
- 11 units for sale at market-price
- 39 units for sale as “attainable units”
- Attainable three bedroom townhomes starting at $345,000
- Attainable three bedroom units are 1,600 square feet
- Attainable two bedroom townhomes starting at $319,900
- Attainable two bedroom units from 1,308 to 1,315 square feet
- Partners’ three bedroom, two-car garage units at 1,519 square feet
- Partners’ townhomes start in the low $400,000’s
Found in the northwest community of Bowness, ARRIVE at Bowness new townhomes are ideally located near the Bow River parks and pathways, main city routes such as the Trans-Canada Highway and is a short drive from the city limits where the foothills and Rocky Mountains await beyond.
Amenity-wise, residents of ARRIVE at Bowness have quick and convenient access to a number of resources including:
- West Bowness Shopping Centre
- Market Mall
- Bowness High School
- WinSport & Canada Olympic Park
- Bowness and Shouldice Parks
- University of Calgary
Established in 2003, BUILT GREEN® is a third-party certification program in Canada that measures the energy efficiency of a given home through the methods of construction and materials used to do so.
There are four different levels of the program including Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The checklist of “green” criteria includes thing such as:
- materials and methods used (mentioned above)
- indoor air quality & ventilation
- water conservation & waste management
- business practice
The builder has a choice as to which items from each category they choose to incorporate the development. ARRIVE at Bowness has Gold level certification.
Is an energy-efficient townhome at ARRIVE at Bowness ideal for you? Why wait – explore your options before it’s too late! Also see these Benefits of Townhome Living today.
Questions about ARRIVE at Bowness?
As a top-producing REMAX real estate agent with over a decade of experience, I promise to provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions and help guide you every step of the way.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!