Greenwich Village Calgary Homes for Sale
Greenwich Village is a new mixed-use community located in the heart of Calgary's northwest district. Home to a wide selection of condos/townhomes and an abundance of park space and amenities, Greenwich real estate has a lot to offer any buyer looking to live in new construction relatively close to downtown but also the Rocky Mountains.
Begin your search for Greenwich Village Calgary homes for sale below. If you have any questions about these listings or want to set up a private showing, contact a northwest real estate expert by calling us anytime at 403-370-4008 and we'll be happy to help!
612 Greenbriar Common NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2078222
612 Greenbriar Common NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 6J2$618,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,532 sq. ft.142 m2LOCATION is everything! Central NW location with easy access to downtown and the mountains. Children’s Hospital, Foothills Hospital, University are not far away. Winsport Canada Olympic Park is nearby. The popular new Greenwich development is a 59 acre master planned community has it all, including 16 acres of restored Bow River habitat. You can walk to the new Calgary Farmers Market West and boutique shopping, restaurants and coffee shops. This home is the Calla model by Artis, built by Landmark Homes. The 3 level home has 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a double garage giving you 1532 square feet to call home. The stylish package has low maintenance finishes. The kitchen, living room and dining room are open plan, with a glass panelled balcony on each end. Follow the sun with the balconies - one balcony is south-facing off the kitchen, the other is north-facing off the living room. The laundry room is conveniently located near the kitchen. On the upper level are three bedrooms and two baths, with the 4th bedroom and ensuite located on the entry level. The 4th bedroom could also be used as a quiet office. Air conditioning and energy-efficient heating plus triple pane windows makes the home comfortable all year long. Privately situated at the back of the complex, well away from highway noise or visibility, yet close to all conveniences. This is a lovely quality-built townhouse located in a desirable newer complex in a vibrant, up-and-coming community. The home is in excellent condition, under warranty and is perfect for a family needing 4 bedrooms and side-by-side parking for two cars. Quick possession is possible. More detailsListed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
3201 80 Greenbriar Place NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2078528
3201 80 Greenbriar Place NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 5P3$379,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 497 sq. ft.46 m2LUXURIOUS FINISHINGS | UNDERGROUND HEATED PARKING | 1 BED & 1 BATH | INVESTOR ALERT - RENTAL GUARANTEE UNTIL MARCH 2024 AT $2,200 PER MONTH. Or choose to live in the property yourself. Welcome home to your spectacular condo in the beautiful community of Greenbriar, Calgary. This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom residence meticulously designed living space, boasting high-end luxury finishes and offering a turnkey investment opportunity. Greenbriar, known for its prime location and accessibility, is a community that seamlessly combines the charm of suburban living with easy access to the vibrant heart of Calgary. With well-connected roadways, public transportation options, and proximity to essential amenities, Greenbriar offers a convenient and well-rounded lifestyle. Upon entering this immaculate unit, you'll immediately notice the modern chef's kitchen, a true culinary masterpiece. Featuring inbuilt appliances and a contemporary design, this kitchen is not only functional but also a statement of style. The open concept layout creates a harmonious flow between the kitchen, living, and dining areas, providing the perfect setting for entertaining and modern living. The neutral color palette adds a touch of sophistication, allowing for easy personalization. Luxury abounds in this unit, with heated flooring throughout, creating a cozy and comfortable environment year-round. The in-floor heating ensures that every step you take is met with warmth and comfort. Natural light floods the space, enhancing the overall ambiance and creating a bright and inviting atmosphere. The primary retreat is a bright and serene haven, featuring a his and hers walk-in closet that leads to the 4-piece Jack and Jill bath, adding convenience and a touch of luxury to your daily routine. The bedroom exudes a warm and cozy vibe, making it the perfect space to unwind and recharge. Step outside to the balcony, a delightful spot for gatherings with friends and family, or for simply enjoying the fresh air. The balcony is equipped with a built-in gas line, making outdoor cooking and entertaining a breeze. Additional features of this unit include in-suite laundry facilities, titled parking in the heated underground parking garage, and a storage locker conveniently located at the parking stall. Additionally, several schools, shopping centre's, and restaurants are located in the nearby communities of Greenwood-Greenbriar. Greenbriar presents a prime opportunity for property investment with a high demand for rental dwellings among the student population & families, providing a steady income stream and potential for capital appreciation. Experience a luxurious and hassle-free living experience in a well-connected and accessible community. All this luxury under $400K? You’re looking at it! Truly breathtaking and competitively priced. Book a showing with your favourite Realtor today! More detailsListed by REAL BROKER
2101 80 Greenbriar Place NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2076832
2101 80 Greenbriar Place NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 6J4$405,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 816 sq. ft.76 m2Here it is!! The perfect opportunity to own a spectacular piece of real estate in one of NW Calgary's newest communities, Greenwich. The kitchen, the centre piece of this great space features beautiful full height white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, sleek tiled backsplash and a large island with plenty of seating. The master bedroom has a walk through closet with upgraded built-in cabinetry and gives access to the en-suite bathroom which has a large shower with glass sliding doors, quartz counters and tastefully finished subway tile. The second bathroom is finished to the same standard and offers cheater access to the spacious bedroom. The ground floor location makes this place feel more like a townhouse than a confined condo unit. Two titled parking stalls, one underground and one a short distance away from your patio door. Close to COP, Stoney Trail, shopping at the new Gateway District, walking distance to the new Calgary Farmers Market and super easy access to the mountains. Don’t let this one slip away, book your showing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
221 81 Greenbriar Place NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2077167
221 81 Greenbriar Place NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 6J1$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,358 sq. ft.126 m2Welcome to Hudson West by Alliston Homes! Enjoy living in your own executive New York Style townhome in the heart of Greenwich and steps from the Calgary West Farmers market! Also, in just a few minutes you are in Bowness Park or walking the River Pathways. You could ride your bike to Winsport and it is less than an hour to the mountains! With no expense spared on architectural finishes, you will find a beautiful brick exterior, tons of gorgeous triple pane windows, a covered deck area, and a double attached garage! This stunning three bedroom unit offers Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the main, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and 9 ceilings on the main and first floor. The kitchen is central in the home and boasts a huge island, which is perfect for entertaining! With a large south facing living room bringing in loads of light and a good sized dining area with plenty of room. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, two full baths and the main bath has a 5’ stand up shower. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well! With easy access to downtown (18-20 min) and a quick 12 minute drive to the University and hospital, located just steps from the New Calgary farmers market, COP is close by and it's just a 45 Minute drive to Canmore! This home is perfectly located to meet your lifestyle needs! Photos are from a previous show home, options and colours may vary in the listing. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
163 Greenbriar Place NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2072986
163 Greenbriar Place NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 6J3$649,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,562 sq. ft.145 m2OPEN HOUSE: 16 Sept, 23, 12 pm - 3:30 pm. Please visit the show home and I'll tour and showcase it. Discover the allure of this brand-new, never-before-lived-in townhome nestled in the thriving community of Greenbriar/Greenwich in the heart of NW Calgary. Crafted by the renowned Landmark Homes, this residence boasts 1562 square feet of elegantly designed living space and includes a double-attached garage for your convenience. Within its walls, you'll find a total of four bedrooms, providing ample room for your family's needs. Three of these bedrooms grace the upper floor, ensuring both privacy and proximity for your loved ones. On the lower main floor, the fourth bedroom beckons as a versatile space that can easily transform into a guest room, a home office, or a personalized sanctuary. Complete with a full ensuite bathroom featuring a stand-up shower, this space guarantees comfort and privacy for your guests or family members. Throughout the home, a total of 3.5 meticulously crafted bathrooms stand ready to accommodate your daily routines. With modern fixtures and carefully chosen materials, each bathroom marries form and function seamlessly. For the culinary enthusiast, the galley kitchen on the second-level main floor is a haven of inspiration. Equipped with ample counter space, contemporary appliances, and abundant storage, it sets the stage for culinary creations. The adjacent dining room is the perfect backdrop for shared meals, while the living room at the front presents captivating vistas of Canada Olympic Park, fostering an atmosphere of relaxation and entertainment. The inclusion of a thoughtfully positioned laundry room on the main floor adds a touch of convenience to your daily chores, streamlining your routine. Prepare to be captivated by the master bedroom, situated on the upper floor. With its generous dimensions and carefully positioned windows, it not only bathes the room in natural light but also frames panoramic views of Canada Olympic Park, creating an oasis of tranquility. Embracing the coveted corner position, this townhome ensures a heightened sense of privacy, with only one neighboring unit. This arrangement fosters an environment of peace and serenity, allowing you to relish in the surrounding beauty of Greenbriar/Greenwich. Incorporated within the Greenwich community, a wealth of modern amenities awaits your exploration. Parks and verdant spaces invite leisurely strolls, while community centers foster connections and shared experiences. The nearby Calgary Farmer's Market adds a delightful touch, providing access to fresh, locally sourced produce that enhances your culinary endeavors. Seamless access to major roadways ensures that daily commutes and expeditions are effortlessly accomplished, granting you the freedom to explore the city and beyond. The opportunity to claim this exceptional townhome as your own awaits. Schedule a private viewing to experience first hand the fusion of modern living and natural beauty in Greenbriar/Greenwich. More detailsListed by GRAND REALTY
59 Greenbriar Place NW in Calgary: Greenwood/Greenbriar Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2073683
59 Greenbriar Place NW Greenwood/Greenbriar Calgary T3B 6J1$619,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,266 sq. ft.118 m2Welcome to Hudson West by Alliston Homes! Enjoy living in your own executive New York Style townhome in the heart of Greenwich and steps from the Calgary West Farmers market! Also, in just a few minutes you are in Bowness Park or walking the River Pathways. You could ride your bike to Winsport and it is less than an hour to the mountains! This block of homes is one of the most desirable in the complex with only a boutique style of 3 homes, with ample visitor parking in front of the home for guests. With no expense spared on architectural finishes, you will find a beautiful brick exterior, tons of gorgeous triple pane windows, a covered deck area, and a double attached garage! This stunning three bedroom unit offers Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout the main, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and 9 ceilings on the main and first floor. The kitchen is central in the home and boasts a huge island, which is perfect for entertaining! With a large south facing living room bringing in loads of light and a good sized dining area with plenty of room. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, two full baths and the main bath has a 5’ stand up shower. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs as well! With easy access to downtown (18-20 min) and a quick 12 minute drive to the University and hospital, located just steps from the New Calgary farmers market, COP is close by and it's just a 45 Minute drive to Canmore! This home is perfectly located to meet your lifestyle needs! Purchase in the next 60 days and you will still be able to select the interior colors. Photos are from a previous show home, options and colours may vary in the listing. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
- Developed by Melcor
- Future home of 700 condos, townhouses and semi-attached homes
- 59-acre master-planned community
- 16-acres of restored Bow River habitat
- Nature lover's paradise with thousands of trees and paved pathways
- ~15 minutes drive to downtown
- ~50 minutes drive to the Rocky Mountains
- Central marketplace, including a new Calgary Farmer's Market
Located about 15 minutes away from the city centre, Greenwich real estate is ideally located a short drive away from the downtown core and just a few minutes from the west city limits.
As a result, residents who enjoy outdoor leisure and recreation amid the beautiful rolling foothills and the Rocky Mountains can escape the city and get to their destination quicker than when living in most other parts of Calgary.
If you love Alberta's beautiful outdoor landscapes, then you'll love owning a Greenwich Calgary home given the fact that these destinations are a relatively short drive away from your doorstep:
- Bragg Creek - ~30 minutes
- Kananaskis Country - ~45 minutes
- Canmore - ~55 minutes
- Banff - ~1.25 hour
- Lake Louise - ~1.75 hours
One of the most appealing features of Greenwich Village is its impressive list of amenities which include everything from schools to recreation to shopping to hospitals and more!
A new Calgary Farmer's Market is set to be one of the community's anchor tenants at its Urban Village. This centralized commercial/retail development will also host other boutique-style restaurants, shops and services. Other amenities include:
- Parks and playgrounds
- Off-leash dog park
- Interconnected paved pathways
- WinSport Canada Olympic Park
- Calgary Climbing Centre
- Market Mall
- Bow River & Pathways
- Bowness & Bowmont Parks
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Alberta Children's Hospital
Families looking to buy Greenwich real estate will be happy to know that designated schools for the area are found close by, those include:
- Belvedere Parkway (Public, K-6)
- Bowcroft (Public, K-6)
- Thomas B. Riley (Public, 7-9)
- Bowness High School (Public, 10-12)
- Our Lady of Assumption (Catholic, K-9)
- St. Francis High School (Catholic, 10-12)
- St. Mary's High School (Catholic, 10-12)
The University of Calgary, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Alberta University of the Arts and Mount Royal University are also all found within a short drive from any condo, townhome, or single-family home in Greenwich Village. Also see:
Greenwich Village Real Estate
Today, there are three main developments for homebuyers to choose from, including:
- Apollo Condos – by Cove Properties, from the low $200s
- Artis Townhouses – by Landmark Homes, from the $320s
- Hudson West – by Madison Avenue Group, from the $400s
If you're thinking about buying new in Greenwich Calgary, contact a highly experienced REALTOR® to discuss your real estate goals today! We will negotiate with the home builder on your behalf to get you a better deal while always keeping your best interests at heart.
Melcor is an established real estate developer who has been at it for more than four generations, a time over which it has been involved in building more than 100 different communities across Alberta. Melcor's portfolio consists of many property types including office space, residential, retail and even golf courses.
Today, Greenwich Village in Calgary is just one of Melcor's active projects, but perhaps it is one of the most promising with its excellent location near city amenities and just less than an hour from the mountains.
Why Choose Greenwich Village in Calgary?
#1 - Intuitively Designed Master Plan
Greenwich is a masterfully planned, 59-acre space perfect for living your best life not too far from the city centre but not too close either.
The nature-inspired streetscapes and modern architecture captivate your attention from the moment you drive into the community. Extra-wide sidewalks and interconnecting paved pathways make getting to and from other parts of the neighbourhood as easy as it gets.
The intuitively designed master plan also includes lots of green space and parks, offering residents of Greenwich Calgary walkability to in-community amenities and nearby locations such as Canada Olympic Park and Bowness Park.
#2 - Close Proximity To Major Locations
Greenwich is characterized by its "not-too-close, not-too-far" location that perfectly balances rural and city destinations. For example, arrive at downtown Calgary in less than 15 minutes from the community or reach the Rocky Mountains within just under an hour.
In other words, Greenwich homes for sale are ideally positioned to travel downtown or off the grid. The community offers convenient access to several notable outdoor parks and landmarks, including:
- Bragg Creek
- Kananaskis Country
- Ghost Lake
- Moraine Lake
- Lake Minnewanka
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy convenient access to some of the best leisure and recreation in the country amid the beautiful foothills and the Rocky Mountains.
#3 - A Shopping Destination
One of the area's largest and most popular gathering places, the Marketplace in Greenwich Village is an anchor amenity to enjoy. Everything you need and more just steps from your front door takes shopping locally to the next level.
This complementing mix of unique shops with the perfect array of local, regional and national businesses is a great place to take care of your day-to-day shopping needs. The district offers fresh produce and groceries at the Calgary Farmer's Market West, boutique restaurants, coffee shops, and retail stores within easy reach via beautiful pedestrian walkways.
Calgary Farmer's Market West is the second location coming to the city, featuring 50,000 square feet of interior space. Inside you'll find a full spectrum of tenants including artisan shops and food and drink, but fresh produce and other agricultural goods are this establishment's mainstay.
#4 - Inspired By Nature
Greenwich Village is the established community gathering place that offers everything you need daily as a homeowner. It takes shopping locally to the next level with its array of fantastic boutique stores and has a little bit of something for everyone looking to live comfortably in a newly developed community.
Greenwich is a nature lover's paradise with thousands of trees, paved pathways, and integrated amenities. The neighbourhood is surrounded by thousands of trees, including 16 acres of restored Bow River habitat. In addition, residents can enjoy two playgrounds, an off-leash dog park, and a fully integrated, multi-use pathway system that connects to the city's pathways.
Outdoor activities possible throughout the community and its parks include the following:
- Outdoor fire pits
#5 - Close To Hospitals & Amenities
Greenwich is located in optimal proximity to some of the province's best healthcare establishments: Foothills Medical Centre and Alberta Children's Hospital.
These two prominent establishments are easily reachable from Greenwich, providing residents with some of the most convenient access to health care and peace of mind if help is ever needed.
Other major amenities found close by this up-and-coming northwest community in Calgary include:
- Bowmont and Bowness Parks
- McMahon Stadium
- University of Calgary
- Market Mall
- University District
- North Hill Mall
- Canada Olympic Park & WinSport Facilities
- West District
- Restaurants, shops & services on the Trans-Canada Highway
Greenwich Calgary Real Estate Agents
Are you thinking about moving into a condo or townhome in Greenwich Village? Perhaps you’re wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in this community? Our team of REALTORS® in Calgary with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell multi-family properties in the northwest district would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Greenwich home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Northwest Real Estate