Auburn Bay is one of the Best Areas of Calgary to Live In!
Enjoy the serenity that comes with lakeside living in Calgary’s premiere lake community, Auburn Bay.
Auburn Bay has quickly become one of the best areas of Calgary to live in. Developed by Brookfield Residential, every last detail of Auburn Bay has been carefully planned to include gorgeous features in the family oriented community, all for a very affordable price.
Auburn Bay Facts
- 900 acre lake community in southeast Calgary
- When finished will host over 6000 homes
- Varying price range from the $200’s to the $1 million plus
- 43 acres of freshwater throughout the area
- Country cottage theme
Auburn Bay’s large variety of home styles, price ranges and available lots appeal to a full spectrum of home buyers making it a preferred new community in Calgary for many families, including townhouses, beginner homes, upgrade homes, estate homes and more!
Exceptional value, stylish architecture and inclusive features in Auburn Bay homes have made them a popular buy on today’s local real estate market. Combine desirable homes with the rest that the community has to offer and you get one of the best areas of Calgary to live in!
Auburn Bay Amenities
Auburn Bay Calgary is definitely in no shortage of nearby amenities. Find hundreds of restaurants, shops, department stores, recreational areas and more all close to home when living in the southeast Calgary community, including…
- 43 acres of lake with private beaches
- 13 acres of parks
- Auburn House, a 16,000 square foot community centre
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor skating rink
- Tobogganing hill
- New Calgary South Hospital
- McKenzie Towne’s High Street
- Cranston Market
- Seton Urban District to be completed by fall of 2013
- 130th Avenue Shopping Centre
Deerfoot Trail gives residents easy access to places in and around Calgary, while Marquis of Lorne Trail allows a direct commute to Kananaskis Country and beyond.
Auburn Bay Calgary currently has five future schools that will replace some of the existing designations. For now, current schools are…
- Public Elementary (k-4) – Andrew Sibbald – 1711 Lake Bonavista Drive SE – 403-777-6830
- Public Elementary (g5-g6) / Junior High – Nickle – 2500 Lake Bonavista Drive SE – 403-777-7720
- Public / French Immersion Senior High – Dr E.P. Scarlette – 220 Canterbury Drive SW – 403-281-3366
- Catholic Elementary / Junior High – Christ the King – 333 Cranston Way SE – 403-500-2119
- Catholic Elementary / Junior High French Immersion – St. Matthew – 416 83rd Avenue SE – 403-500-2030
- Catholic Senior High – Bishop Grandin – 111 Haddon Road SW – 403-500-2047
- French Immersion Elementary – Sundance (k-4) – 220 Sunmills Drive SE – 403-777-8690
- French Immersion (g5-g6) / Junior High – Fairview – 784 Fairmount Drive SE – 403-777-7900