Heritage Pointe is Perfect for Golf Enthusiasts to Live In. Here’s Why.
- January 20, 2024
- By Eric Palin
Why Golfers Will Love Living in Heritage Pointe
Golf lovers looking for luxury real estate near Calgary in a place not too far from the big city's amenities should undoubtedly have Heritage Pointe on their watchlist.
Once a visionary project from not so long ago, this well-established master-planned community has become a destination for urban professionals and their families looking to live a semi-rural lifestyle with access to one of the best golf courses in the country.
Heritage Pointe Golf Club, a Focal Point for the Community
Courtesy of Heritage Pointe Golf Course
Back in 1989, land acquisition for the original community took place. In 1990, construction of the Heritage Pointe Golf Club began. With completion in 1992, the course became a focal point for residential development soon after, where several phases of development and hundreds of estate lots are found today.
The complete course (Desert & Heritage) is a 10,500-yard, 27-hole signature golf course ranked in the top 50 in Canada. Some spectacular features of the Heritage Point Golf Club include:
• Clubhouse: A 15,000-square-foot space that is more than just a meeting place for members — it houses a fully equipped pro shop with the latest gear, private locker rooms, and club storage, ensuring a full-service, premium golf experience.
• LaunchPad Golf: A visionary addition to Heritage Pointe's golf landscape, LaunchPad Golf Range is a year-round entertainment venue that merges technology with the sport. This facility elevates the golfing experience through its restaurant and bar with a bustling atmosphere that makes it an ideal social hotspot.
• Exclusive Membership: Heritage Pointe Golf Club keeps exclusivity at its core by offering limited memberships to families, young professionals, and corporations annually. This ensures members enjoy ample access and personalized experiences, maintaining a high standard of service and availability for those who pay for it.
• Restaurant and Bar: The dining experience at Heritage Pointe Golf Club is more than just about the food. The restaurant offers stunning views of the Pine Creek Valley, inviting patrons to unwind by the firepit, catch their favourite sports on the HD screens, or dine al fresco on the spacious patio, all while indulging in a menu that offers modern pub classics and culinary delights for every palette.
Heritage Pointe Real Estate Portfolio
Heritage Pointe - Courtesy of Arcadis
Woven into the picturesque landscape of the golf course are hundreds of hand-crafted custom homes by reputable builders like Astoria, Albi, Limona, Rarebuilt and other top-notch companies from the Calgary Region.
Found just south of Calgary in the Municipal District of Foothills, construction began in the early 1990s with nearly 500 homes. Several years later, Heritage Pointe was named community of the year in 2005 as its central lake, outstanding location, and exceptional real estate culminated into something really spectacular for homeowners.
Over the past 365 days, Heritage Pointe has seen a new minimum home price of $875,000 and a new maximum of $1,775,000, putting the average sold price at $1,336,500. This is a 1.07 per cent increase year-over-year.
For just over $1.3 million, luxury buyers can look forward to 5 major bonuses:
- A signature golf course
- Award-winning waterfront amenities.
- High-quality estate homes.
- Low population density
- Convenient access to the city and mountains
Also, may I remind you that the stunning rolling foothills and Rocky Mountains of Southern Alberta are not far away, easily accessed via Highway 2, Highway 22X and Stoney Trail.
Honourable Mention: LaunchPad
We mentioned the LaunchPad facility before, but too quickly for all it offers.
Heritage Pointe is now home to Phil Mickelson's LaunchPad Golf Range, an interactive everything-golf activity and event venue fun for golfers of all skill levels. It is truly an experience, bringing a lively social atmosphere, a full food and drink menu (we recommend the wings on Tuesdays) and local Calgary craft brews on tap.
Heritage Pointe for the win.
Questions about Heritage Pointe?
Contact me anytime and I'll be happy to discuss everything this exceptional rural community near Calgary has to offer you!