What is a Certified Condo Specialist?
- October 21, 2013
- By Cody Battershill
A Certified Condo Specialist (CCS®) is a Real Estate Agent who has taken their knowledge of condominiums to the next level by successfully completing the CCS® course created by the Calgary Real Estate Board back in 2006.
Condos are a completely different form of home ownership when compared to their single-family home counterparts, therefore realtors need a special set of knowledge to properly represent their clients who are buying and / or selling them. Search all Calgary Condos now!
Educated, Experience, Expertise
Another part of being a true Certified Condo Specialist is having much experience in helping people obtain their condo goals and as a result, also gaining a strong base of condo knowledge and expertise.
Over the years, I have developed intimate knowledge of all aspects of the Calgary condo market and use my wealth of experience and expertise to help my clients find the best condominium that will suit their wants, needs and lifestyle to the fullest.
I would love to share with you all that I know about Calgary condos and more at my New Calgary Condos Insiders Guide, or perhaps over the phone / email at anytime. Also, below are in-depth articles on some more aspects of buying and selling condominiums - check them out!
As a Certified Condo Specialist and Calgary Condo Expert, I guarantee only the best service in the industry while providing you with all the information you need to make the best decisions possible.
Condo Tips and Guides
- Your Calgary Condo Guide – Find everything you need to know about resale condominiums such as security, noisy neighbours, parking and more at our complete condo guide.
- 15 Tips for Buying a New Calgary Condo – From start to finish, these 15 tips outline the general process for buying new condos.
- 20 Tips for Buying a Calgary Condo – Another start to finish guide to help you successfully buy a resale condominium.
- Condo Investments in Canada - Where in Canada is the best place for condo investments?
- 5 Biggest Mistakes New Condo Buyers Make – Are you thinking of buying at a new condo development? Don’t make the same mistakes that others have before and check out this intuitive article on five things you won’t want to do when buying a pre-construction unit.
- Calgary Condo Communities – Find information on schools, location, nearby amenities, demographics and more for every downtown and inner city condo community in Calgary.
Questions about Calgary Condos?
…from an experienced CCS® REMAX Realtor today. Reach me direct at 403-370-4180 or message me below, I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your condo goals!
[gravityform id="35" name="Here to Help" title="false" description="false"]