Calgary International Beerfest 2018 is Here!
Western Canada’s largest beer festival is almost here! Showcasing hundreds of domestic and international premium beers, the Calgary International Beerfest is happening on May 4th and 5th and will be packed with breweries, distilleries, restaurants and beer connoisseurs from all over Alberta!
If you love learning about and tasting crafted beers made right here in Alberta’s backyard, you won’t want to miss this event, especially with more than 500 different types of beers on site! Here’s the quick facts on the up and coming Calgary International Beerfest this May:
- Also see our Top 5 Spring & Summer Festivals in Calgary
- When: May 4th & May 5th
- Time: 3:00pm to 10:00pm on the 4th, 2:00pm to 10:00pm on the 5th
- Where: BMO Centre – 20 Roundup Way SW, Calgary
- Community – Beltline District
- Friday – General Admission – $19.99
- Friday – Beer Geek VIP – $29.99
- Saturday – General Admission – $19.99
- Saturday – Beer Geek VIP – $29.99
- Weekend – General Admission – $34.99
- Weekend – Beer Geek VIP – $49.99
General Admission: includes an Alberta Beer Festivals 4 ounce sample mug for you to keep and gets you full access to the Calgary International Beer Festival during regular hours
Beer Geek VIP Admission: includes access to the event via a separate entrance, a private carpeted VIP lounge area complete with free water, ample seating, exclusive bathrooms and cocktail tables.
VIP’s also get free entry into seminars of their choice such as Cooking & Brew Master with Beer seminars.
- Enter through the hall core
- Admission does not include food / beer vouchers
- Sample vouchers are $1.00 each and are sold in packages of 10
- Government issued ID required, no minors allowed
- No outside food or beverages
- No re-entry allowed
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be resold
- Tickets are transferable
I Love Calgary!
Looking for more of the best local activities, events and everything else to do with Calgary, Alberta? If so, we invite you to join us and tens of thousands of other locals at Calgaryism on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – stay updated via your live social media feed today! We hope to see you there!