Bel-Aire Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search for homes in Bel-Aire Calgary below! Bel-Aire real estate is highly sought-after by affluent buyers for good reason; it is home to some of Calgary’s most luxurious properties and is centrally located just minutes from the downtown core. Established in 1960, many homes in the hilly area are sprawling estates with breathtaking views of downtown Calgary and the Elbow River Valley.
Today, Bel-Aire real estate caters to only the most exclusive urban buyers, many of whom are professionals who frequent the downtown business core. With the Elbow River pathways, Glenmore Reservoir and Golf & Country Club not far away, the neighbourhood has a lot of recreation and leisure opportunities to offer families.
To learn more about Bel-Aire Calgary homes for sale or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s) below, contact our team of experienced Realtors® anytime by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 and we will be happy to assist you!
59 Bel-Aire Place SW in Calgary: Bel-Aire Detached for sale : MLS®# A2079171
59 Bel-Aire Place SW Bel-Aire Calgary T2V 2C3$3,700,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,420 sq. ft.411 m2Experience the epitome of luxury living in this exceptional Bel-Aire estate, a true one-of-a-kind gem nestled in the prestigious executive neighborhood. This residence is a rare find, boasting a prized 1/4-acre lot with breathtaking views of the Glenmore Reservoir & Dam, the majestic mountains, and the serene Elbow River. This home offers an unbeatable location just a stone's throw away from the Calgary Golf & Country Club. From the moment you set foot on the meticulously manicured front yard and step onto the inviting front porch, you'll be captivated by the splendid curb appeal. As you enter, a grand boutique-style open space welcomes you, featuring vaulted curved ceilings that create an elegant ambiance that is perfect for entertaining. The dining room is generously proportioned, ideal for hosting the grandest of gatherings, and an abundance of natural light fills every corner of the main floor, thanks to the large floor-to-ceiling windows. A formal living room, anchored by a Rundle stone surround wood-burning fireplace, provides a cozy retreat with easy access to the grass-level back deck. The home is intelligently designed and divided into three sections, all accessible and catering to various needs. The north wing offers three bedrooms and two baths, with the primary bedroom boasting a luxurious ensuite, a spacious walk-in closet, and a private deck. The south wing houses the living area, an efficient kitchen, laundry facilities, and an upstairs office or potential fourth bedroom, flooded with natural light. The lower level adds to the allure with an exercise and recreation room, a wine room, a fourth bath, a sauna, and ample storage space. As you step into the serene backyard, you'll be transported to a private sanctuary that belies its inner-city location. The expansive yard offers multiple functional spaces, perfect for outdoor gatherings, and gardening enthusiasts will appreciate the gardening opportunities. This home embodies grand luxury and opulence, yet it exudes a welcoming charm that is anything but pretentious. It is ready for you to transform it into your forever home. Moreover, its convenient proximity to the Glenmore Reservoir, Chinook Mall, Britannia Plaza, Calgary's extensive paved pathway system, and more make it an exceptionally located property. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Why Buy a Home in Bel-Aire?
- Enjoy the pinnacle of luxury home living in one of Calgary’s most exclusive inner city neighbourhoods
- Estate living provides homeowners with luxury features inside and out, in addition to larger lots and mature vegetation that boosts privacy
- Less than a ten-minute drive away from the Beltline and downtown business core, perfect for executives and their families
- Adjacent to the Glenmore Reservoir and Elbow River, providing access to countless kilometres of outdoor trails and pathways to enjoy year-round
- A few minutes' drive away from Chinook Mall and hundreds of amenities along Macleod Trail
Located on the east embankment of the reservoir and south of the Elbow River, Bel-Aire real estate has a lot to offer residents in terms of outdoor leisure and recreation. Residents enjoy quick and easy access to paved pathways around the reservoir, which lead north for several kilometres to places like the Repsol Sport Centre, Stampede Grounds and East Village.
Nearby Glenmore and Macleod Trails provide swift access to other main city throughways. Glenmore Trail, in particular, leads to Stoney Trail and eventually the Trans Canada Highway, allowing Bel-Aire homeowners to escape quickly to the mountains any day of the week.
But perhaps one of the most appealing traits of Bel-Aire real estate is its close-to-everything location, where downtown executives can get to and from work in less than ten minutes and enjoy more time on the important things in life by skipping the traffic out to suburbia.
Homeowners in this prestigious community don’t have to worry about long and painstaking travel times to and from errand destinations. With Chinook Mall and Macleod Trail less than half a kilometre away, it’s just a short drive for residents to buy groceries, visit the dentist, or go shopping.
Additionally, outdoor parks are abundant in and around Bel-Aire. Residents can quickly access North Glenmore Park, Sandy Beach Park, Riverdale Park and River Park for a casual jaunt or dog walk. Meanwhile, golfers have the opportunity to play any number of nearby courses, which include:
- Calgary Golf & Country Club
- Lakeview Golf Course
- Earl Grey Golf Club
The active Mayfair/Bel-Aire Community Association offers a handful of youth programs and annual family-friendly events such as the “Hallowe’en Parage and Party.” It also features a sports field, tennis courts and outdoor skating rink.
Public school designation for children at the elementary and junior high level is nearby in the community of Elboya. Elboya Elementary and Junior High are a little over a kilometre away going north on Elbow Drive and east for one block on 49th Avenue SW. High school designation is set for Henry Wise Wood, also on Elbow Drive but south.
Post-secondary students can find their way to the nearby Mount Royal University in less than ten minutes, while the University of Calgary is a bit longer of a drive to the north on Crowchild Trail.
Learn more about Bel-Aire’s designated schools and other programs outside of the ones listed above here:
Bel-Aire Community Boundaries Are:
- Northern Border – Calgary Golf and Country Club
- Eastern Border – Elbow Drive SW
- Southern Border – Glenmore Trail
- Western Border – Glenmore Reservoir
Bel-Aire Real Estate Agents
Are you planning on buying a home in Bel-Aire? Perhaps you’re thinking now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our team of Realtors® in Calgary with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell Bel-Aire real estate and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact the Calgaryism Team anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Valuation for your Bel-Aire luxury home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate