Erlton Calgary Homes for Sale
Erlton is a sought-after central community in Calgary’s City Centre District. Bounded by the Elbow River, Roxboro and Macleod Trail south, the neighbourhood is located about two kilometres away from the downtown business core and is just south of Inglewood’s vibrant streetscapes. Erlton properties are mostly apartments and condominiums with a lesser majority of single-family homes found mostly in the southern region of the community.
Begin your search of Erlton homes for sale in Calgary below! To learn more about this community or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today and we will be happy to help you!
67 30 Avenue SW in Calgary: Erlton Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2052653
67 30 Avenue SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2Y4$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,418 sq. ft.132 m2Perfect for the working professional. This luxury townhouse condo has it all - from a stylish modern interior to fantastic downtown views from its huge, private rooftop patio! Attractive stone and stucco create immediate curb appeal and that impression continues inside. Floor-to ceiling windows allow an infusion of natural light while a separate living room door provides access to a cozy front deck. Beautiful wide-plank engineered hardwood floors flow from the living room and dining room into the kitchen with its stainless-steel appliances and ‘waterfall’ quartz counter. It has breakfast bar seating, a separate pantry, and an abundance of sleek two-toned cabinets. There are two bedrooms on the second floor including a large primary complete with 5-piece ensuite and its own balcony (a great place to enjoy that morning cup of coffee.) There’s a second, large bedroom and 3-piece bathroom. The third floor features a massive loft with vaulted ceiling and skylights. It’s an ideal private retreat or office area but could also function as a guest room, work-out area or entertainment area. Gatherings could easily move onto the private rooftop patio with its spectacular city views. It’s the perfect place for catching a few rays on warm summer days or watching Stampede fireworks. The insulated basement is ready to drywall and awaits your personal touch. Outside there’s a single parking space in the shared detached garage; there’s additional on-street permit parking. This immaculate, move-in ready unit is conveniently located just a short walk to the Erlton/Stampede LRT station, the MNP Sport Centre at Lindsay Park and the river pathway system. Grocery, shopping & restaurants are nearby on 4th Street and there’s easy access to transit and major thoroughfares. Check out the virtual tour and book your showing today! More detailsListed by ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
203 2416 Erlton Street SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2053443
203 2416 Erlton Street SW Erlton Calgary T2S 3B7$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,051 sq. ft.98 m2Offering distinguished curb appeal with a vibrant Inner City location. Spacious & just completed renovations of perfectly styled interior & updates in this 2 bedroom & 2 bathrooms plus a Den. The Kitchen is open & inviting to the Dining & Living room with a cozy gas fireplace with two west facing windows on either side & one above. The primary bedroom is a very generous size & features a ensuite bath with soaker tub & separate shower. The 2nd bedroom is on the opposite side & has a large window facing west. The flex/den/office is located just off the front entrance & is perfect for extra storage if needed. Other upgrades include new luxury vinyl plank flooring, new quartz counters in Kitchen & Baths, new faucets in kitchen & baths, new carpet in bedrooms & den and freshly painted throughout! Other features include west facing balcony with gas hook up for the barbeque and a storage room, insuite laundry, car wash bay, titled underground parking close to the elevator, abundance of visitor parking, bike room & the Gazebo is available to the owners. Literally steps to all the amenities in Mission, Stampede Park, Bmo Centre, Repsol centre, river pathways, trendy cafes & the downtown core. Enjoy all this move-in ready condo has to offer. Come on Buy! More detailsListed by RE/MAX COMPLETE REALTY
2301 Erlton Place SW in Calgary: Erlton Semi Detached (Half Duplex) for sale : MLS®# A2051086
2301 Erlton Place SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2Z3$1,595,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,537 sq. ft.236 m2Hidden oasis in the sought after community of Erlton, this outstanding home has the most amazing location! Backing onto the Elbow River and beside a greenspace you are in the center of it all. With over 2500 sq.ft. of functional living space on 3 levels, 4 bedrooms, and a fantastic 3rd floor loft, this home has everything you could want. The main floor is perfect for entertaining, an open concept living and dining room with a gas fireplace that separates you from the sunny and inviting family room, classic kitchen and cozy breakfast banquette. The back yard is private and offers beautiful perennial beds, a large deck, BBQ area and a pergola to shade you from the afternoon sun while you take in stunning views of the river. The second floor features a huge master bedroom and ensuite as well as two other secondary bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room. The loft space is fantastic! Offering a rec space and double doors leading to a large guest suite or home office with a half bath and storage. Off the loft is a second generous balcony with a pergola and views of the river and downtown to the north. TRIPLE front underdrive garage and massive storage area complete the lower level. A 20-minute walk to downtown, 10 minutes to trendy 4th Street and the Stampede Grounds, you are just where you want to be! Opportunities like this rarely become available, and what’s even better is that there are no condo fees. If you are looking for a more lock-and-go lifestyle this could be your new home. Truly a rare opportunity you won’t want to miss. More detailsListed by REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
71, 73 & 3210, 3220 31 Ave & Erlton Street Avenue SW in Calgary: Erlton 4 plex for sale : MLS®# A2051568
71, 73 & 3210, 3220 31 Ave & Erlton Street Avenue SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2Y7$2,999,900Multi-Family
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 6,202 sq. ft.576 m2ATTENTION INVESTORS!! Amazing opportunity to buy a rare, Inner City 4-plex featuring 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath contemporary townhomes units with equally rare attached garages!. Four different layouts featuring upgraded kitchen cabinets & appliances, large principle bedrooms + luxury 5 piece ensuites & walk-in closets plus ample sized secondary bedrooms, dream laundry rooms, designer lighting package, stone countertops throughout, top of the line hardwood looking laminate throughout the main floors. Each unit is unique and features individual outdoor spaces, designer colour palettes, huge windows throughout, fully developed basements, attached, heated garages, 2 units have roof-top patios that are able to support a hot tub with handy hot/cold taps and one unit also has a double garage. 4 bedroom townhouse units are rarely seen in the inner city let alone having an attached garage and developed basements. Located in a quiet, inner city neighbourhood, these homes have an incredible walk score with close proximity to the LRT, MNP Rec Centre, the Saddledome & Stampede grounds, walkable to the Elbow River & extensive trail system, Stanley Park, 4th Street restaurants, bars and shops, grocery and a quick drive to downtown & main arteries to get anywhere you need to in or away from City. Quick Possession available. Book your showing now - Builder hosted showings are possible with enough notice as building is in the final weeks of construction. Early summer possession available. Air BNB Proforma Report available upon request. More detailsListed by CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
206 2419 Erlton Road SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2048169
206 2419 Erlton Road SW Erlton Calgary T2S 3B8$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,077 sq. ft.100 m2Don’t miss your chance to own this stunning 1077+ SQFT apartment unit in the spectacular Waterford of Erlton building! Step into this comfortable 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit to find tile, carpet and Hardwood floors sweeping the kitchen, dining, living, and both bedrooms. Across from the kitchen is a large living room; cozy up with a fluffy throw blanket beside the gas fireplace after those long days in the mountains with a hot cup of tea! Entertain all your guests with a dedicated dining area big enough to seat 6 or more people. Enjoy unwinding your summer evenings on the LARGE PRIVATE balcony (90 SQFT) that features a partial downtown and East view, equipped with a Natural Gas hookup, and an additional storage closet for miscellaneous items. Both bedrooms are situated on opposite sides of the unit; The Master Bedroom is generously sized with WALK-IN closets, customized compartments and tons of hanging space. Easily get ready in the morning with your partner in your beautifully updated 4-Piece ensuite. The second bedroom is also generously sized with large windows for natural light, A WALK-IN closet with an extra door to the second bathroom. The closet door within the second washroom neatly tucks away the stacked washer/dryer with room for hanging items & storage. This is a rare opportunity in a well-managed building with a secured underground parkade that offers a carwash bay, communal bike storage, and tons of underground visitor parking for your convenience. The unit comes with 2 TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS (#224 & #225). With a large floor-to-ceiling storage unit in front. Don't miss out on this great unit in a fantastic building just steps from the trendy shops and 5-star reviewed restaurants along 4th Street, the LRT which is 1 stop away into downtown, and a stone's throw away into the historic Mission District, the Elbow River, beautiful walkways, the Calgary Stampede Grounds, the REPSOL Sports Centre and MORE! Disclosure: owner is listing realtor. More detailsListed by THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
304 2320 Erlton Street SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2048411
304 2320 Erlton Street SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2V8$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,418 sq. ft.132 m2Amazing location. Great unit. Superb two bedroom & two bath corner end unit condo in desirable River Grande Estates. This is the best complex in Erlton. This 1418 sq. ft. unit has a large entertaining area with corner fireplace in large living room, good size dining area and kitchen with full size appliances, corner pantry, & large island with eating area. Off the dining area is a balcony overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds. There is hardwood flooring throughout including living room, kitchen & dining room. The master is large with its own deck area. The unit is bright & fresh with new colors throughout. The master bedroom ensuite has double sinks, separate shower & corner soaker tub. PLUS a large walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The complex has amenities including pool table room, beautiful landscaped courtyard, car wash and party room. This complex is within walking distance from Repsol center, scenic walkways along the river, Erlton LRT, the shops & restaurants of Mission. There is also a underground parking stall. More detailsListed by REAL BROKER
Search Calgary Real Estate
Search the newest real estate listings in Calgary by beds / baths / community / price + more options today!
Browse Calgary Infills
Why Buy Erlton Real Estate?
Waterford Condos in Erlton
- Close proximity to amenities, recreation and entertainment in Inglewood, East Village, Eau Claire, St. Patrick’s Island plus other nearby areas
- Walkable neighbourhood with direct access to the Bow and Elbow River pathways
- Located on an escarpment overlooking downtown from the east and city views from the north and west regions
- Just minutes from the downtown business core and easy access to main city routes via the nearby Deerfoot Trail
- Large lots ideal for redevelopment into infills and backyard suites
- Active community centre offering annual activities and events including fitness classes and more
Erlton Housing Market
Formally established in 1906, Erlton was once long ago known as a “brim of the city” community. Today, it is a highly sought-after inner city community offering homeowners spectacular views of downtown and the surrounding areas, larger-than-life lots prime for redevelopment, and an unbeatable location near the river parks and pathways.
With approximately 1,200 people living in the area, Erlton is one of the smallest communities in Calgary by population. However, the low density also offers more privacy and a quiet, serene living ambiance just a few minutes from the downtown business core.
Today, Erlton homes for sale in Calgary are often seen as redevelopment opportunities by builders or are new infill projects themselves. The neighbourhood has experienced a renaissance as of late from old construction to newly developed infills, revitalizing its streetscapes and making it a more appealing community for urban families to live in and enjoy.
Repsol Sport Centre
Erlton Calgary homes for sale are sought after largely because of their location, placing residents in close proximity to main city destinations which include (but are not limited to):
- Erlton C-Train Station
- Repsol Sport Centre
- Bow and Elbow Rivers
- Stampede Grounds
- Calgary Saddledome
- Inglewood & East Village
- Downtown & Beltline
- Patrick’s Island
- Calgary Zoo
Apart from convenient access to the amenities above, Erlton’s general location provides the opportunity to live a walkable lifestyle where leisure and recreation are just steps away from your front door.
Enjoy activities like the annual Inglewood Sunfest just a few blocks north, head west to East Village and enjoy a pop-up food truck event, or take the Elbow River pathways all the way south to the Glenmore Reservoir.
The neighbourhood is also home to an active community centre that offers monthly activities and events – and more!
With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that Erlton homes for sale in Calgary are highly sought after among buyers looking to live, work and play in a central location. The community’s escarpment location also provides some of its residences with spectacular views of downtown Calgary and surrounding areas.
Macleod Trail South – find countless amenities and services of all categories including…
- Chinook Mall
- World Health Club
- Home Depot
- South Centre Mall
- 42nd Avenue LRT Station
- Professional buildings
- Strip malls
- Warehouse industrial areas and more!
Beltline – find some of the best in Calgary in Victoria Park, a vibrant and culturally rich Beltline community…
- Calgary Stampede Grounds
- Sunterra Market
- Elbow River Casino
- Anytime Fitness
- Talisman Centre
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Hotel Arts and much more!
East Village – Residents in Erlton are only a few minutes away from the newly redeveloped East Village. Imagine taking a stroll along the Elbow River on a beautiful summer’s day towards East Village, then stopping in at the new National Music Centre or perhaps the revitalized St. Patrick’s Island and the Calgary Zoo.
Downtown Calgary – it’s hard to think of what isn’t found in downtown. Our city core has everything from fine dining restaurants and fast food options to shopping and nightlife.
- Public Elementary / Junior High – Rideau Park – 829 Rideau Road SW – 403-777-7480
- Public / French Immersion Senior High – Western Canada – 641 17th Avenue SW – 403-228-5363
- French Immersion Elementary (k-4) – William Reid – 1216 36th Avenue SW – 403-777-6940
- French Immersion Junior High (5-9) – Elboya – 4804 6th Street SW – 403-777-7760
Learn more about Erlton Schools in Calgary at the following websites:
- Northern Border – Elbow River
- Eastern Border – Macleod Trail / Spiller Road
- Southern Border – 34th Avenue, Mission Road
- Western Border – Escarpment of the Elbow River
More Inner City Home Guides:
Erlton Real Estate Agents
Are you thinking about moving into a home in Erlton? Perhaps you're wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our Realtors® in Calgary have many years of experience in helping people buy and sell real estate and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Erlton home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate.
Return to the top of the page to start a new real estate search! Not quite? Return to Best Calgary Homes.