Erlton Calgary Homes for Sale
Erlton is a sought-after central community in Calgary’s City Centre District. Bounded by the Elbow River, Roxboro and Macleod Trail south, the neighbourhood is located about two kilometres away from the downtown business core and is just south of Inglewood’s vibrant streetscapes. Erlton properties are mostly apartments and condominiums with a lesser majority of single-family homes found mostly in the southern region of the community.
Begin your search of Erlton homes for sale in Calgary below! To learn more about this community or to schedule a private showing of any listing(s), contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today and we will be happy to help you!
1 28 34 Avenue SW in Calgary: Erlton Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2095146
1 28 34 Avenue SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2Z2$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,095 sq. ft.102 m2AMAZING FULLY FINISHED TOWNHOME in ERLTON with LOW CONDO FEES, healthy reserve and lots of NATURAL LIGHT! Move in ready 2 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms, beautiful curb appeal located on a quiet no thru street walking distance to 4th street and All amenities! Fabulous OPEN CONCEPT LAYOUT on the Main floor including a Spacious Living Room featuring an abundance of windows and lots of furniture options! Upgraded lighting fixtures make the main floor really feel inviting and cozy, if you enjoy entertaining this is truly the space to host friends and family. Gorgeous Black Granite counters with Stainless Appliances, trendy backsplash and enough space for 4 Island chairs! Adjoining dining nook space is perfect as it is placed with lots of SOUTH WINDOWS! The main and Upper floors feature NO CARPET and light maple Hardwood including the stairwell making for allergy free living. Completing the main floor is the main powder room with built in cabinets for storage and convenience. Upstairs is the MASSIVE Primary Suite with a shared 4 piece En-suite! Beautiful space with a Very Spacious Walk-in closet, the Second bedroom is Spacious and can host a Queen Bed set! The Lower level is perfect for Relaxing and enjoying the cozy nights in front of your Gas Fireplace big bright windows and a host of options to add in a Murphy bed or home office space! Lots of storage and a Full 4 piece Bathroom with a DEEP SOAKER TUB! Enjoy your evenings on your front porch with a quiet cocktail or enjoy the morning sun with a Cup of coffee ..make it your new home! One parking stall plus Free unlimited street parking! Beautiful Mature trees and a Easy commute bike or walk! This 4 unit property is a self managed condo with a healthy reserve fund and low condo fees. And with easy access to the DOWNTOWN CORE, Stampede grounds, Shopping, a quick UBER ride and ultimate Inner CITY LIVING with awesome amenities, this is the perfect place to call home! PLUS the proximity to walking paths, the River and access to Great Community Schools! More detailsListed by RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS
502 2411 Erlton Road SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2094842
502 2411 Erlton Road SW Erlton Calgary T2S 3B9$475,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,090 sq. ft.101 m2Welcome to extraordinary city living at The Waterford's remarkable PENTHOUSE SUITE. This two-bedroom PLUS den residence offers a lifestyle of unparalleled convenience. Situated just moments away from the Repsol Centre, LRT, Stampede, and the lively Mission district, every urban amenity is at your fingertips. As you step into this exceptional space, be captivated by the grandeur of vaulted ceilings, reaching as high as 12 feet in areas, and the timeless warmth of hardwood floors that seamlessly flow throughout. The versatile den to your right provides an ideal work-from-home space or a versatile area for your unique needs, whether it be a home office or a cozy guest room. The functional kitchen, complete with ample cabinetry and a practical breakfast bar, beckons culinary enthusiasts. Adjacent, a welcoming living area invites you to cozy up by the gas fireplace, while the spacious formal dining area sets the stage for delightful dinner gatherings. Step outside to your private balcony, a tranquil retreat with the added convenience of a storage unit, perfect for stowing away seasonal items. The primary bedroom, with its expansive walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite bathroom, offers a haven of tranquility. An additional well-appointed bedroom and full bathroom provide extra comfort and flexibility for your lifestyle. This residence is more than a home; it's an invitation to embrace the best of city living, offering modern luxury and convenience in every detail. By the way, there is an absolute bounty of guest parking available too! Don't miss the chance to experience the unparalleled 'heights' of urban living in this unique penthouse. Schedule your viewing today and elevate your lifestyle at The Waterford. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
2630 Erlton Street SW in Calgary: Erlton Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2090894
2630 Erlton Street SW Erlton Calgary T2S 3W6$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,577 sq. ft.147 m2Location! Location! location! Welcome to this luxury home of Upper Mission!!! This Brand New Inner-City Middle unit faces West and fronts onto Erlton Street and consists of rare 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, spans a total of 2247 sq.ft of architectural living space across 4 levels plus one roof top patio outdoor entertaining areas of an additional 148 sq.ft. Each floor has triple glazed windows that flooded with amazing natural light. The open concept main floor is contemporary, morden and inviting. Upgraded kitchen with custom soft closing drawers, stainless steel appliances and a spacious pantry. The large quartz central island is a chef’s and entertainers dream. There is a large, private deck with gas hook-up perfect for entertaining. Up to the second floor there is a giant primary bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet, there are 2 more good sized secondary bedrooms with a bright 3-piece bathroom and a laundry room that will make doing laundry feel easy. The third level is loaded with one bedroom/Flex room, 3 piece full bathroom and huge rooftop patio acting as a perfect getaway to marvel at the epic city views. The basement will be fully developed with a rec room area plus a large bedroom and another bright 4-piece bathroom. The detached garage is finished, painted. Highlights include 9 ft ceilings, 8 ft doors, Level 5 finished flat ceiling on all levels. and This home has an incredible walk score with close proximity to the LRT, MNP Rec Centre, the Saddledome & Stampede grounds, walkable to the Elbow River & extensive trail system, Stanley Park, 4th Street restaurants, bars and shops, grocery and is a quick drive to downtown & main arteries to get anywhere you need to in or away from City. More detailsListed by HOMECARE REALTY LTD.
503 60 24 Avenue SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2090691
503 60 24 Avenue SW Erlton Calgary T2S 3C9$529,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,249 sq. ft.116 m2Welcome to this stunning and rare two bedroom penthouse in the River Grande Estates! This amazing corner unit has one of the largest layouts in the building and features an abundance of natural light. This open concept layout features a kitchen with plenty of granite counter space, custom maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and an eat up bar. The adjacent living and dining room is surrounded by walls of windows bathing the area with natural light. It features exotic hardwood floors throughout, a cozy gas fireplace and access to private balcony. The large primary bedroom has room for a king size bed plus all your extra furniture pieces. It features two closet’s, a 5 piece ensuite with his & her sinks, separate shower and relaxing soaker tub. The secondary bedroom has ample room and is steps away from a 3 piece bath just off the living room. There is dedicated in-suite laundry and storage with a Vacuflow system. The suite has one underground Titled parking stall that is just steps away from the car wash area. River Grande is an upscale, well managed condominium with secured underground heated parking, ample guest parking, car wash bays, plus all the amenities in the building (billiards room, library, courtyard and gardens). The complex allows small dogs or cats that require approval from the board. The PERFECT Condo to call your new home! More detailsListed by CALGARY WEST REALTY
108 2416 Erlton Street SW in Calgary: Erlton Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2088276
108 2416 Erlton Street SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2V8$474,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,333 sq. ft.124 m2Welcome to your dream home in the heart of Erlton, Calgary! Nestled in this vibrant community, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence offers over 1300 sqft of luxurious living space with luxury vinyl plank flooring. Step inside to discover an open-concept layout, where the stylish kitchen boasts quartz counters, a convenient breakfast bar, and a pantry, complemented by stainless steel appliances. Indulge in the warmth of the gas fireplace in the bright living room, with new lighting throughout and large windows that flood the space with natural light. The master ensuite invites relaxation with a lavish soaker tub, while the second bathroom impresses with double sinks, ensuring convenience for the whole family. Enjoy your morning coffee in the quiet courtyard or on one of the 2 private patios, each offering storage rooms for your outdoor needs. This residence also includes 2 titled underground heated parking spaces, and visitor parking, providing the ultimate convenience. Beyond your home, discover the building's amenities, including a car wash, bike storage, and a game room, enhancing your lifestyle. With modern finishes, in-suite laundry, and meticulous attention to detail, this home offers unparalleled comfort and style. This is more than a home; it's a lifestyle. Embrace the convenience of inner-city living in Erlton, with close proximity to MNP Community & Sport Centre, McLeod Trail, C-Train and more! Schedule a viewing today and seize the opportunity to make this exquisite residence your own! More detailsListed by eXp Realty
2342 Erlton Place SW in Calgary: Erlton Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2084094
2342 Erlton Place SW Erlton Calgary T2S 2Z4$779,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,725 sq. ft.160 m2Amazing river & downtown views from this classic brick 3-storey Erlton townhome - offering chic and sophisticated urban living in a trendy brownstone community, with a New York feel. One of only a few units directly facing the Elbow River with unobstructed west views. The main floor offers an open living/dining room with crown moldings, HW floors and a gas fireplace. Lovely and bright white kitchen with full height cupboards, elegant chandeliers and stainless appliances including gas stove and newer dishwasher. Patio doors lead outside to the large deck with power awning and gas line for the BBQ. The second level offers a full 4 piece bathroom, laundry area and two wonderfully large bedrooms. The top floor primary suite is a private oasis with vaulted ceilings and balcony to relish in the breath taking city and river views. Enjoy your 4 piece ensuite with wide vanity and soaker tub/shower combo. The basement level is finished with a bonus room & storage area and leads to the attached double garage, with a driveway that offers guest parking for 2 vehicles. Enjoy the extensive pathway system, being steps from the MNP Multi-Sport Complex and an easy walk to the vibrant Mission district, with a short commute to downtown Calgary. Buy now and enjoy the rental income from the long term professional tenants until Spring 2024. Don't miss out on this rare unobstructed location, and a luxurious urban lifestyle that you've been searching for. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Search Calgary Real Estate
Search the newest real estate listings in Calgary by beds / baths / community / price + more options today!
Browse Calgary Infills
Why Buy Erlton Real Estate?
Waterford Condos in Erlton
- Close proximity to amenities, recreation and entertainment in Inglewood, East Village, Eau Claire, St. Patrick’s Island plus other nearby areas
- Walkable neighbourhood with direct access to the Bow and Elbow River pathways
- Located on an escarpment overlooking downtown from the east and city views from the north and west regions
- Just minutes from the downtown business core and easy access to main city routes via the nearby Deerfoot Trail
- Large lots ideal for redevelopment into infills and backyard suites
- Active community centre offering annual activities and events including fitness classes and more
Erlton Housing Market
Formally established in 1906, Erlton was once long ago known as a “brim of the city” community. Today, it is a highly sought-after inner city community offering homeowners spectacular views of downtown and the surrounding areas, larger-than-life lots prime for redevelopment, and an unbeatable location near the river parks and pathways.
With approximately 1,200 people living in the area, Erlton is one of the smallest communities in Calgary by population. However, the low density also offers more privacy and a quiet, serene living ambiance just a few minutes from the downtown business core.
Today, Erlton homes for sale in Calgary are often seen as redevelopment opportunities by builders or are new infill projects themselves. The neighbourhood has experienced a renaissance as of late from old construction to newly developed infills, revitalizing its streetscapes and making it a more appealing community for urban families to live in and enjoy.
Repsol Sport Centre
Erlton Calgary homes for sale are sought after largely because of their location, placing residents in close proximity to main city destinations which include (but are not limited to):
- Erlton C-Train Station
- Repsol Sport Centre
- Bow and Elbow Rivers
- Stampede Grounds
- Calgary Saddledome
- Inglewood & East Village
- Downtown & Beltline
- Patrick’s Island
- Calgary Zoo
Apart from convenient access to the amenities above, Erlton’s general location provides the opportunity to live a walkable lifestyle where leisure and recreation are just steps away from your front door.
Enjoy activities like the annual Inglewood Sunfest just a few blocks north, head west to East Village and enjoy a pop-up food truck event, or take the Elbow River pathways all the way south to the Glenmore Reservoir.
The neighbourhood is also home to an active community centre that offers monthly activities and events – and more!
With so much to offer, it’s no wonder that Erlton homes for sale in Calgary are highly sought after among buyers looking to live, work and play in a central location. The community’s escarpment location also provides some of its residences with spectacular views of downtown Calgary and surrounding areas.
Macleod Trail South – find countless amenities and services of all categories including…
- Chinook Mall
- World Health Club
- Home Depot
- South Centre Mall
- 42nd Avenue LRT Station
- Professional buildings
- Strip malls
- Warehouse industrial areas and more!
Beltline – find some of the best in Calgary in Victoria Park, a vibrant and culturally rich Beltline community…
- Calgary Stampede Grounds
- Sunterra Market
- Elbow River Casino
- Anytime Fitness
- Talisman Centre
- Scotiabank Saddledome
- Hotel Arts and much more!
East Village – Residents in Erlton are only a few minutes away from the newly redeveloped East Village. Imagine taking a stroll along the Elbow River on a beautiful summer’s day towards East Village, then stopping in at the new National Music Centre or perhaps the revitalized St. Patrick’s Island and the Calgary Zoo.
Downtown Calgary – it’s hard to think of what isn’t found in downtown. Our city core has everything from fine dining restaurants and fast food options to shopping and nightlife.
- Public Elementary / Junior High – Rideau Park – 829 Rideau Road SW – 403-777-7480
- Public / French Immersion Senior High – Western Canada – 641 17th Avenue SW – 403-228-5363
- French Immersion Elementary (k-4) – William Reid – 1216 36th Avenue SW – 403-777-6940
- French Immersion Junior High (5-9) – Elboya – 4804 6th Street SW – 403-777-7760
Learn more about Erlton Schools in Calgary at the following websites:
- Northern Border – Elbow River
- Eastern Border – Macleod Trail / Spiller Road
- Southern Border – 34th Avenue, Mission Road
- Western Border – Escarpment of the Elbow River
More Inner City Home Guides:
Erlton Real Estate Agents
Are you thinking about moving into a home in Erlton? Perhaps you're wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our Realtors® in Calgary have many years of experience in helping people buy and sell real estate and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Erlton home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate.