2520 2 Avenue NW in Calgary: West Hillhurst Semi Detached for sale : MLS®# A1217918
Begin your search of Calgary city centre homes and condos for sale below! The City Centre is home to all inner city and downtown communities where you'll find the meandering Bow and Elbow Rivers, a diverse portfolio of real estate and all the best restaurants and entertainment the city has to offer.
To learn more about city centre real estate in Calgary or to schedule a private showing of any listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® today!
Why Choose City Centre Real Estate in Calgary?
- Live a walkable lifestyle to the fullest; live, work and play downtown
- Home to a majority of the best restaurants, entertainment and nightlife venues
- Home to Calgary's most eclectic and vibrant areas: East Village, Marda Loop, Kensington, 4th Street BRZ, Downtown West End, Chinatown, Beltline, Eau Claire + others
- Enjoy Bow and Elbow River pathways along RiverWalk and green spaces like Edworthy Park, Prince's Island Park, St. Patrick's Island, Olympic Plaza + more
- Public transportation services city centre real estate in Calgary more frequently with more routes compared to every other district
Calgary City Centre Communities
Calgary city centre real estate is some of the most sought after in the metropolitan area. Downtown communities like East Village, Downtown West End and Eau Claire are where you'll find several upscale condo buildings with a mix of floor plans, price ranges and construction dates. Urban professionals living in downtown have convenient access to the +15 Indoor Walkway network that connects most skyscrapers, making it easy to get from point A to B without stepping outside.
Inner city communities like Altadore, Hillhurst and Crescent Heights, for example, are experiencing a transition from older post-war homes to brand new infill developments. These areas are highly sought after for the convenience they offer in terms nearby parks, restaurants, and other important day-to-day amenities.
Newer construction homes are found in almost all city centre neighbourhoods in the form of infills. However, the redevelopment of the Canadian Forces Base created three new communities with suburban-like lot sizes and features: Garrison Woods, Garrison Green and Currie Barracks. The last of the three currently has a grand mixed-use development plan in place which will introduce a mix of condos and townhomes among office and retail spaces.
Calgary City Centre Parks & Amenities
Calgary city centre real estate has a never-ending list of parks and amenities servicing the area. Some of the most prominent include:
- TD Core Shopping Centre
- North Hill Mall
- Kensington District
- Marda Loop District
- 4th Street Business Improvement Area
- Inglewood District
- Beltline District
- Bridgeland District
- 17th Avenue Retail & Shopping District
- Repsol Sport Centre
- RiverWalk & Fort Calgary
- Bow & Elbow River parks and pathways
- St. Patrick's Island & Calgary Zoo
- Lindsay Park, Stanley Park, Edworthy Park, River Park + more
Calgary City Centre Real Estate Agents
Browsing City Centre homes for sale in Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge, experience and tools available to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like to discuss your real estate goals! Get a Free Home / Condo Evaluation for your property in Calgary City Centre today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes