Construction Begins at Duke Condos & Townhomes in Mission
One of Avi Urban’s latest condominium and townhome developments is now under construction in Mission, one of Calgary’s most popular southwest inner city neighbourhoods.
Called Duke at Mission, the project is being built at 110 18th Avenue SW in Mission’s historical Cathedral District.
- Developed by Avi Urban, a division of Homes by Avi
- Four-storey, wood construction
- 47 total units
- 43 apartment-style condominiums, starting in the $270,000’s
- From 550 to 1,157 square feet, one & two bedroom plans
- 4 townhome units, starting in the $560,000’s
- From 1,315 to 1,563 square feet, two & three bedroom plans
- Unique W-shaped design providing more privacy on balcony spaces
- South facing building with oversized windows maximizing natural light
- Exterior red brink accents, black metal & wood trim, grey stucco and white siding
- Stylish & modern design inside with Avi Urban’s popular mix-and-match interiors
Duke at Mission’s location will put its residents within a few steps from the Elbow River, the Talisman Centre and 17th Avenue SW, not to mention a few blocks from places like Sunterra Market, the Saddledome and Stampede Grounds as well.
If you are looking to live a walkable inner city lifestyle to the fullest, Duke’s location will have all the bases covered when it comes to being able to reach restaurants, shops and nightlife spots within a few minutes on foot!
List of nearby amenities include:
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Sunterra Market & Restaurant
- St. Mary’s Cathedral
- Model Milk, Anju, The Living Room, Rose & Crown Pub
- A&W, Mr. Sub, Thai Tai, Kim Anh Vietnamese
… as well as countless amenities along First Street Village & 4th Street SW and many more at the Stampede Grounds and on the Red Mile. See more at our 3 Reasons to Buy a Condo in Mission, Calgary.
Why Buy at Duke?
- Live a walkable lifestyle to the fullest
- Only a 10 minute walk to the downtown core
- Nearby river parks and pathways & tons of amenities
- Variety of floor plans still available (less than 50 percent sold)
- Developed and built by a renowned home builder
- Good investment property location
- Stylish interiors with a variety of options to choose from
- Desirable location with high resale potential
- Currently under construction
Is a move into one of Duke`s condos or townhomes right for you? If so, make sure you cover all your bases and get the absolute best advice today by using our guides below!
More Multi-Family Tips
Questions about Duke at Mission?
As a highly experienced Certified Condo Specialist and REMAX professional, I promise to deliver only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer while discerning all of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below. I am looking forward to your call!