East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
201 4908 17 Avenue SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2031849
201 4908 17 Avenue SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2B 0W6$139,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 556 sq. ft.52 m2At this low price you can own instead of rent! **Make your first visit through the 3D tour** This apartment condominium is a rare find. The building features mixed-use development, with apartments over street-level retail space. This one-bedroom apartment has an very open feel with high ceilings, fully-equipped kitchen, in-suite laundry, and most importantly its own underground heated parking stall and huge storage room! It has been well kept over the years and all you have to do is move in. You won't believe it until you see it! Security camera's are in the garage and front entry to provide the comfort of safety at all times. You'll love the easy access to all the shopping and restaurants on the revitalized International Avenue. The c-train and other public transport is close by as well for your quick transportation needs. This highly unique property is an excellent investment opportunity for a first-time buyer or investor. Stop paying rent and start paying down your mortgage! More detailsListed by RE/MAX LANDAN REAL ESTATE
8 3707 16 Avenue SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2029844
8 3707 16 Avenue SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2A 0N5$149,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 988 sq. ft.92 m2Inexpensive and almost 1000 square feet of living space, this top floor corner unit condo features a unique layout with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms!! The bright and open main floor features a large living room, spacious kitchen, with more than enough cabinet space, 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. The upper loft bedroom boasts a cool master bedroom with your own ensuite bathroom. Walking distance to restaurants, shoppings and public transportation. Comes with an assigned parking stall. A great opportunity for a first time owner or investor looking to generate some income! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this property your own, book your showing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
2 3745 Fonda Way SE in Calgary: Forest Heights Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A2027525
2 3745 Fonda Way SE Forest Heights Calgary T2A5W7$195,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 923 sq. ft.86 m2This townhouse is located close to restaurants, cafes and parks, with easy access to 36th Avenue and Memorial Drive. This affordable two-bedroom is a great starter home if you are looking to downsize or buy a property. Walking distance to Schools, Marlborough mall, LRT, Home Depot, and other stores. The property has an open floor plan, 1 wood-burning fireplace and the convenience of an in-suite laundry. For your outdoor enjoyment there is a yard and patio. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Excellent prices bring great opportunities for first-time home buyers and those looking to purchase an investment property in Calgary.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes
Return to the top of the page to start a new real estate search! Not quite? Return to Best Calgary Homes.