East Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of East Calgary homes for sale listed on the MLS® below! The East is home to just 14 communities, making it the smallest district in Calgary. It's also one of the most affordable to live in, with house and condo / townhome prices averaging less than all other districts.
To learn more about East Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of a listing below, contact an experienced Realtor® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate today!
3 3707 16 Avenue SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2096787
3 3707 16 Avenue SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2N 0N5$179,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 709 sq. ft.66 m2This Is A 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo With Over 700+ Sq. Ft Of Developed Living Space And 652 Sq. Ft. Partially Developed Basement Living Space (Due To Water Damage). Located Very Close To Amenities Including Transit, Schools, Shopping etc.. The Layout Allows Flexibility In Accommodating Family Members Or Utilizing The Extra Rooms For Various Purposes Such As A Home Office, Guest Room Or Hobby Space. *THE PROPERTY HAS HAD RECENT WATER DAMAGE.* A Restoration Services Company Attended The Property, And Removed Some Drywall, Baseboards. REALTOR and purchaser to do their own due diligence. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
209 1712 38 Street SE in Calgary: Forest Lawn Apartment for sale : MLS®# A2084617
209 1712 38 Street SE Forest Lawn Calgary T2A 1H1$185,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 815 sq. ft.76 m22 bedroom apartment on second floor of low rise building;open living room kitchen floor plan ;patio door to balcony; underground park stall. More detailsListed by GRAND REALTY
Why Choose East Calgary Real Estate?
- Most affordable district in the city with a diverse real estate portfolio
- Easy access to Stoney Trail ring road and Deerfoot Trail
- Shopping at Marlborough Mall, Pacific Place, 17th Avenue SE, East Hills Shopping Centre
- Close to the Bow River and its network of parks and pathways
- Home to several tight-knit ethnic community centres with members from all over the city
- Close to work for commercial / industrial employees in east / southeast districts
East Calgary Communities
Homes for sale in East Calgary are some of the best priced in the city. From one-bedroom condos to single-family homes, buyers also have a wide selection of property types to choose from when considering a move to the area.
Living in East Calgary also means quick-and-easy access to the Stoney Trail ring road which makes it easy to get to other districts of the city.
A new amenity complex was recently built on the east side of Stoney Trail with a Costco, Mark's Work Warehouse, Walmart and several more "outlet" style stores. It's the perfect one-stop-shop for you and your family.
Hidden gems on 17th Avenue SE (also known as International Avenue") are found everywhere. Restaurants and shops galore, many of which offer ethnic foods and good of all sorts.
East Calgary Real Estate Agents
On the search for that perfect home for sale in East Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the knowledge, skillset and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your property in East Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes