Calgary’s New Community of the Year
Mahogany = Beach, Entertain, Family, Children, Lake, Skate, Splash, Community, Kayak, Play, Fun, Paddle and Memories!
With Calgary’s largest freshwater lake as its center piece and the best in community planning , Mahogany is and will continue to be an extraordinary place to call home. With a mix of homes, shops and restaurants plus 265 acres of parks the community has been designed with balance in mind. There are wetlands, many public open spaces and very friendly streets all of which add to the curb appeal of each individual address and the feeling of community throughout.
- 84 Acres of Combined Lake and Beachfront
- Two Private Beach Areas
- 265 Acres of Parks and Green Space
- 74 Acres of Naturalized Woodlands
- An inviting Urban Village
- 10 Authentic Architectural Styles and so much more!
To discover one of Calgary’s best up and coming communities, contact Cody today!