Mahogany’s New Laned Homes Offer Flexibility
Several new show homes from Innovations by Jayman and Sabal by Hopewell are now open in Mahogany, the current title holder of SAM’s “Community of the Year” Award in 2014 for three consecutive years.
Located along Masters Crescent SE, the show homes only give a glimpse of what the builders have to offer in terms of layout and design options in each.
Jayman’s show home collection includes:
- Avid – three bedroom – 1,797 square feet, comes in Craftsman, Modern Country and English Country.
- Renew – three bedroom – 1,428 square feet, comes in Craftsman, Modern Country and Arts & Crafts.
- Sonata – three bedroom – 1,652 square feet, comes in Craftsman, Modern Country and Arts & Crafts.
Sabal’s show home collection includes:
- Clio – two bedroom – 1,177 square feet, shown in Modern Country
- Ecko – three bedroom – 1,540 square feet, shown in Craftsman
- Envoy – three bedroom – 1,763 square feet, shown in Arts & Crafts
- Stylus – three bedroom – 1,578 square feet, shown in Craftsman
Some of these new laned show homes above have a basement development option that can add upwards of 500 square feet and two bedrooms of space.
The flexibility in square footage and design options each of these laned show homes have has gained the attention of many looking for a space upgrade from their condominiums, as well as those looking to downsize from a larger property all the meanwhile being located in one of the best places to live in Calgary.
Can you see yourself living in one of these new laned homes in Mahogany? Want to know more about floor plans and price points?
Contact me anytime and I will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.
It’s no small feat that Mahogany has been named as the “Community of the Year” for three consecutive years by the Canadian Home Builders Association SAM (Sales and Marketing) Awards in the Calgary Region.
Located on the brim of the southeast quadrant, Mahogany offers a wide range of home styles and price points for buyers from all walks of life. From the gated island luxury estate properties to the multi-family condo and townhome developments, buyers can rest assured that they too have the option to live in Mahogany and benefit from all it has to offer its residents.
For more information, we invite you to see our previously written articles on this outstanding southeast neighbourhood:
Questions About Mahogany Real Estate?
As a top-producing REMAX real estate agent with much experience in Mahogany, I guarantee you only the best level of service and expertise the industry has to offer.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below; I am looking forward to helping you accomplishing your real estate goals!