The Village at Trinity Hills Calgary Homes for Sale
The Village at Trinity Hills is an exciting new northwest community in Calgary underway adjacent to Canada Olympic Park on Calgary’s west end. Home to a large selection of high-end townhomes, rental apartments and seniors’ housing, Trinity Hills real estate has a lot to offer residents including a close-to-downtown location and convenient access to the mountains.
Begin your search of Trinity Hills homes for sale in Calgary. If you have any questions about these listings or would like to set up a showing, contact Cody & Jordan anytime by calling us at 403-370-4008 and we'll be happy to help!
1835 NA'A Drive SW in Calgary: Medicine Hill Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# A1165261
1835 NA'A Drive SW Medicine Hill Calgary T3H 6C4$519,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,610 sq. ft.150 m2Welcome to Calgary’s Greatest New Urban Village – Trinity Hills. This 3 bedroom towns is the ultimate combination of comfort, style and innovative home design, large balconies and inviting backyards. Main levels boast exquisitely crafted open-concept interiors that include gourmet kitchens and spacious living and dining areas. Upstairs, bedrooms feature ample closet space and master bedrooms include chic ensuites where you can refresh and recharge after a long day. Picture your home situated at a dynamic gateway, where the edge of the city meets the foot of the Rocky Mountains. The house is in the heart of an emerging master planned neighborhood incorporating walkable streetscapes and a mix of boutique shops, cafes, popular large retailers, and a grocery store just steps away from your new home. Canada Olympic Park and the Paskapoo Slopes regional park are just a few steps further, offering a variety of world-class recreation in your back yard. It’s the perfect place to live, shop, and play. More detailsListed by SAVE MAX AVITOS REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
- Developed by Metropia
- Located within the community of Medicine Hill
- 20-hectare mixed-use community
- A total of 345 residential units – condos, townhomes, seniors’ homes
- 350,000 square feet of retail, 250,000 square feet of office
- Home to Save-on-Foods, PetSmart, Dollarama, GoodLife & more
- ~15 minutes drive to downtown
- ~50 minutes drive to the Rocky Mountains
Trinity Hills Location
Located about 15 minutes away from downtown on the west end of the city, The Village at Trinity Hills is ideally situated just a short drive from the business core. The community’s “brim-of-the-city” location also provides residents with convenient access to Bragg Creek, Kananaskis Country and Banff National Park to the west.
If you love outdoor leisure and recreation amid Alberta’s stunning landscapes, then you’ll love owning a home in Trinity Hills Calgary as you’ll be able to reach the following destinations within an hour or so:
- Bragg Creek - 30 minutes
- Kananaskis Country - 45 minutes
- Canmore – 1 hour
- Nakiska - 1 hour
- Banff - 1.25 hour
- Lake Louise - 1.75 hours
Trinity Hills Amenities
An abundance of amenities is one of the most appealing characteristics of The Village at Trinity Hills in Calgary. From professional services to gymnasiums to restaurants, the neighbourhood will be home to a number of storefronts that will make life as convenient as it gets for residents.
Anchor tenants at Trinity Hills include GoodLife, Sofaland, Bulk Barn, Dollarama, Olympia Liquor, Save-on-Foods, PetSmart and more. Meanwhile, a new Calgary Farmer's Market is underway at the Urban Village in Greenwich, another new neighbourhood under development across the Trans Canada Highway.
Other nearby amenities include:
- WinSport Canada Olympic Park
- Calgary Climbing Centre
- Bow River & Pathways
- Bowness & Bowmont Parks
- Market Mall
- Foothills Medical Centre
- Alberta Children's Hospital
- Ample greenspace, playgrounds and parks
- Interconnected paved pathways
For post-secondary students, Trinity Hills homes are well located just a short drive from the University of Calgary, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Alberta University of the Arts and Mount Royal University
Families moving to the area with younger children will be happy to know of many catholic, public and private schools are found relatively close to the area, including:
- Belvedere Parkway (Public, K-6)
- Bowcroft (Public, K-6)
- Thomas B. Riley (Public, 7-9)
- Bowness High School (Public, 10-12)
- Our Lady of Assumption (Catholic, K-9)
- St. Francis High School (Catholic, 10-12)
- St. Mary's High School (Catholic, 10-12)
To learn more about designated schools for this area, please visit:
Trinity Hills Real Estate
The Village at Trinity Hills is home to a diverse real estate portfolio that includes high-end townhomes, condominiums and seniors’ homes. While most of these ~350 units are privately owned, some of the apartments planned for the area will be rental units.
Today, several new construction opportunities still exist in the neighbourhood. If you're thinking about buying new in Trinity Hills Calgary, contact a highly experienced REALTOR® to discuss your real estate goals today! We promise that we will negotiate with the home builder on your behalf while always keeping your best interests at heart!
Trinity Hills Developer
Metropia is an established real estate developer with more than 30 years of experience building communities in Calgary and the Greater Toronto Area. The company has built more than 25,000 residences under its belt and holds a reputation for its well thought out master-planned communities and high-quality standard.
- 5 Things We Know About Trinity Hills in Calgary
- 5 Exciting New Mixed-Use Communities Coming to Calgary
Northwest Real Estate Agents
Are you thinking about relocating to The Village at Trinity Hills? Or, maybe you’re wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our team of REALTORS® in Calgary with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell multi-family homes in northwest Calgary and they would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your home at The Village in Trinity Hills, Calgary, today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Northwest Real Estate.