Victoria Park Condos for Sale in Calgary
Begin browsing Victoria Park condos for sale in Calgary below. This community, now included in an area of downtown called the Beltline, is a highly desirable and walkable downtown neighbourhood. Home to the Stampede Grounds, Cowboys Casino and Saddledome, it's where you'll find some of the best nightlife and entertainment in the city alongside several other condo towers.
508 12 Avenue SE in Calgary: Beltline Land for sale : MLS®# C4285472
508 12 Avenue SE Beltline Calgary t2g 1y6$2,250,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- C4285472This CC-X zoned property is a bare land 50x140 ft lot / 7002 Sq.ft, which works out to be less than $321 per Sq.Ft. Commercial Zoning - CC-X Mixed-use designation provides endless options for future redevelopment. Strategically located just north of Stampede Park and east of Olympic way, the new anticipated Stadium coming right next door, close to Calgary Downtown and south of the river. 514,518 & 520-12 AVE S E also available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS
New & Resale Condos
Condos and a select few townhomes are the only types of properties found in the downtown beltline community of Victoria Park.
Fortunately, there exists a wide selection of multi-family developments to choose from, providing buyers the opportunity to browse a wide range of listings coming in all shapes, sizes and price points.
Popular Victoria Park Condos:
Victoria Park Walkability
One of the most desirable aspects of buying a Victoria Park condo for sale in Calgary is taking advantage of the walkability inherent to the neighbourhood.
Residents can enjoy walking to the Elbow River pathways, Stampede Grounds, Inglewood District, 17th Avenue SW and downtown commercial core with ease.
There are also a ton of different restaurants, shops and services found within Victoria Park itself, like in First Street Village, home to Chocolate, Colours and Union Square condominiums. Learn more here:
- A Day Spent in Victoria Park, Calgary
- Top 3 Nightclubs in Victoria Park
- Victoria Park - Calgary Walkable Communities
Why Should You Buy in Victoria Park?
As one of the oldest communities in the city, Victoria Park is rich in history as shown by the various restored historical buildings and landmarks found within the area. It also may be the address of the future new hockey rink that many Calgarians have been asking for!
- Learn more about the History of Victoria Park
Aren't too sure why buying a Victoria Park condo in Calgary might be for you? There are several reasons why the Beltline community and its condominiums are as desirable as it gets when it comes to urban living!
Victoria Park Real Estate Agents
Browsing condos for sale in Victoria Park, Calgary? Thinking about selling your current property in the downtown area? Our experienced Realtors® in Calgary have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Calgary Condos for Sale.