Altadore is one of Calgary’s most desirable communities to live in. Located between Crowchild Trail, the Elbow River, Marda Loop, and 50th Avenue SW, the family oriented neighbourhood is only minutes from the river parks and pathways, the business district of Marda Loop, and is less than 10 minutes from downtown.
Over the past decade, the face of Altadore has changed from old post-war bungalow homes to brand new infill developments; the construction of these homes is fueled by demand and creates desirability for the area in their own respect. As a result, Altadore real estate is well valued and has great resale potential.
Learn more about why you should consider purchasing a home in Altadore at our 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Altadore today.
Learn more about the location, amenities, demographics, designated schools, and search all home listings at our Altadore Calgary Community and Home Listings.
What is there to eat in the neighbourhood? See these Top 3 Restaurants in Altadore for a great meal every time!
Below are the annual home and condominium / townhome sales statistics for 2013. Please call me anytime or message me below if you have any questions!
Single-Family Annual Home Sales Statistics 2013
- 189 total sold listings
- 1,899 average square feet
- $932,980 average listing price
- $500.59 average listing price per square foot
- $911,984 average sales price
- $489.35 average sales price per square foot
- 97% average sales price / listing price ratio
- 45 days average time spent on the market
Condominium / Apartment Annual Home Sales Statistics 2013
- 79 total sold listings
- 1,062 average square feet
- $402,763 average listing price
- $379.29 average listing price per square foot
- $396,598 average sales price
- $373.30 average sales price per square foot
- 98% average sales price / listing price ratio
- 38 days average time spent on the market
*Sourced from MLS®
Want to know more about past sales trends for condos and single-family homes? See them here at our Altadore Annual Home Sales Statistics 2012.