As one of Calgary’s most popular southwest inner city neighbourhoods, it comes as no surprise that a ton of real estate transactions took place in Altadore throughout 2014.
Why Altadore? Well, try the nearby Elbow River perhaps, where residents can enjoy the spoils of a handful of awesome park areas and a lengthy paved pathway system. Another reason would be the high demand of Altadore’s minutes-to-downtown location, desirable for many urban workers and families who may frequent the city centre.
These factors listed above, and many more, all add up to create one very desirable neighbourhood that has an incredible value for both home owners and on the local real estate market when it’s time to sell – if you choose, that is! Here are 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Altadore Calgary.
If you’re considering buying real estate in Altadore, you may want to see some annual sales trends, price gains and what not. Below are the annual residential sales statistics for 2014.
- 166 total sold listings
- 1,977 average square feet
- $1,061,416 average listing price
- $551.51 average listing price per square foot
- $1,045,741 average sales price
- $545.02 average sales price per square foot
- 98% average sales price / listing price ratio
- 35 days average time spent on the market
Condominium / Apartment Annual Home Sales Statistics 2013
- 79 total sold listings
- 1,266 average square feet
- $512,164 average listing price
- $407.54 average listing price per square foot
- $509,608 average sales price
- $405.60 average sales price per square foot
- 99% average sales price / listing price ratio
- 34 days average time spent on the market
*Sourced from MLS®
What about last years statistics? See them here: Altadore Calgary Annual Home Sales 2013.
More on Altadore
Are you currently looking for the right opportunity to buy real estate in this community? If so, see all Altadore Calgary Homes for Sale today.
For an in-depth look into location, amenities, designated schools, demographics and listings (at bottom), see our Altadore Calgary Community Review and Listings today.
What are some good restaurants to go to in the Marda Loop area? See our Top 3 Altadore Restaurants today.
Questions About Altadore Real Estate?
As an inner city expert, I would love to share with you my intimate knowledge of infill homes and the local market. Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below; I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!