Altadore Calgary Annual Home Sales Statistics 2015
Tucked away between Crowchild Trail, Marda Loop and the Elbow River parks of the southwest is Altadore River Park, one of the most desirable and exclusive inner city communities that exists in Calgary today!
Known for its high-end infill homes, family-friendly atmosphere and location that allows a walkable lifestyle near river parks, Altadore is a choice destination for many looking for that extra something out of the neighbourhood they live in. Learn more at these 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Altadore Calgary today.
If you are thinking of making a move to the neighbourhood at some point in the near future, it’s always a good idea to learn about sales statistics, price gains and other pertinent pieces of information before going ahead with any decision to buy. Below you will find all of the relevant averages for attached, detached and apartment sales for Altadore throughout 2015.
Want to know more about this community and search current listings? See it all at our Altadore Calgary Community Review and Home Search today.
Attached Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 93 total sales
- $793,283.33 average list price
- $443.00 average list price per square foot
- $707,262.50 average sales price
- 89.2% average list price / sales price ratio
- $427.00 average sales price / square foot ratio
- 41.5 average days spent on market
Detached Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 87 total sales
- $1,053,758 average list price
- $598.00 average list price per square foot
- $921,375 average sales price
- 87.4% average list price / sales price ratio
- $542.00 average sales price / square foot ratio
- 38.9 average days spent on market
Apartment Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 28 total sales
- $282,162 average list price
- $338.00 average list price per square foot
- $290,833 average sales price
- 89.1% average list price / sales price ratio
- $361.00 average sales price / square foot ratio
- 31.8 average days spent on market
*all statistics sourced from the Calgary Real Estate Board.
See more sales statistics for this neighbourhood at:
Learn More About Altadore
Briefly mentioned above was the fact that on the north end of this community you’ll find the Marda Loop Business Revitalization Zone, which is home to over a hundred different businesses and services such as restaurants, grocery stores and more. See some of our favourite Marda Loop Restaurants today.
Another one of Altadore’s outstanding features are its nearby parks and pathways that span along the Elbow River all the way north to downtown and beyond, and south towards the Glenmore Reservoir. See our article on Best Calgary Parks – River Park to see what one of these awesome outdoor areas is all about.
Questions About Altadore Real Estate?
As an inner city expert with more than a decade of experience in the local market, I promise to help you find an Altadore home that fits your wants, needs and lifestyle to the fullest.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!