Located between Crowchild Trail, 33rd Avenue SW, 50th Avenue SW and the Elbow River, life in Altadore is convenient to say the least.
Convenience is one reason why it has become one of the most popular areas in Calgary’s southwest inner city for those looking for a bit more than the ordinary out of their home and neighbourhood. Find out more at 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Altadore today.
On the northern end of the neighbourhood is the Marda Loop Businesses Revitalization Zone (BRZ) which is home to over 100 businesses and services, accessible within a few minutes on foot. Marda Loop’s charming town-like streetscapes and vibrant feel is a large part of the tight-knit, family-oriented community that Altadore is today.
In addition, Altadore’s inner city location is not only adjacent to three beautiful riverside parks, but also allows residents to quickly access main city routes and downtown within a matter of minutes.
Are you looking to buy a home in this highly desirable neighbourhood? Find detailed information on every available home listing at our Altadore Calgary Community and Home Search today.
Marda Loop is home to several outstanding restaurants, some of our favourites and ones that you will surely enjoy at Top 3 Restaurants in Altadore Calgary.
River Park, Riverdale Park and Sandy Beach Park are all found on the southeast side of the community. Learn more about these river parks today at Altadore’s Parks and Pathways.
Here are the semi-annual single-family / condominium / townhome sales from January 1st to June 30th, 2014 for Altadore. Call me anytime or message me below if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.
- 99 total sold listings
- 1,974 average square feet
- $1,048,122 average listing price
- $542.38 average listing price per square foot
- $1,036,641 average sales price
- $538.26 average sales price per square foot
- 99 average percent sales price / listing price ratio
- 34 average days spent on the market
Condo / Townhome Semi-Annual Home Sales Statistics 2014
- 1,278 average square feet
- $509,926 average listing price
- $404.86 average listing price per square foot
- $510,175 average sales price
- $405.58 average sales price per square foot
- 100 percent sales price / listing price ratio
- 27 average days spent on the market
Looking for more long-term sales trends? See them here at Altadore Calgary Annual Home Sales 2013 today.
Questions about Altadore Real Estate?
…from a top-producing REMAX Real Estate Professional today. Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below, I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!