Bragg Creek Real Estate
Begin browsing real estate for sale in Bragg Creek on the MLS® below!
Bragg Creek is a small hamlet found about 45 minutes away from Calgary’s southwest city limits in the Rocky View County Rural District. Home to less than 1,000 people amid a beautiful foothills setting with stunning forests, Bragg Creek real estate is highly sought after by many Calgarians looking for a daily retreat from the big city without being too far away from amenities at the same time.
89 Mountain Lion Place: Bragg Creek Detached for sale : MLS®# A1208134
89 Mountain Lion Place Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,470 sq. ft.230 m2Single storey dwellings or the ‘bungalow’ have been around since the mid-19th century and have become both a symbol of bohemianism and a practical choice for those wanting a beautiful home that can be enjoyed through all stages of life. The term ‘bungalow’ originated in the Bengali region of India, meaning ‘house in the Bengal style’. When it comes to privacy, this secluded 2-acre property in Bragg Creek's Wintergreen Woods takes the top spot. Surrounded by a dense forest stretching as far as the eye can see, it's the perfect place to drop off the map yet still stay connected (STARLINK ACCOUNT MAY BE ABLE TO BE ASSUMED) and within 30 minutes to the City of Calgary. Nestled amongst woodlands and below the forest canopy this 2470 square foot bungalow is deceptively large. Tucked into the end of a cul-de-sac, backing onto a large ranch and across the road from a municipal reserve known as both slap tail pond and lost lake this piece of heaven will delight all the senses. Decorated with a flare for comfort, style and current trends this late 70's bungalow offers large principal rooms, walls of built in cabinets, a layout catering to privacy and a traditional flair. With 3 bathrooms and 3 (previously 4) bedrooms upstairs there is room for everyone. The butlers pantry is the perfect beverage station and a large screened in porch has been added for those cool fall nights. The lower level functions as a large illegal suite with kitchen, rec room, bathroom, gas fireplace, storage area, craft room and den. The heavily wooded 2 AC parcel is the perfect playground and comes complete with a 2 storey tree house (power and electric heat available), a 50 foot deck, chicken coop and room to roam. Wintergreen offers immediate proximity to a world class golf course, hiking, biking, trails, municipal green space and is within 5 kms to the Hamlet of Bragg Creek. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Why Choose Bragg Creek Real Estate?
- Beautiful hamlet in a forested area with many sprawling acreages and estate homes
- Quiet, private lots lined with trees and distinct property lines
- Exclusive properties home to some of the finest addresses in the Rocky View County Rural District
- 40ish minute drive to big city amenities along 16th Avenue NW or at Westhills Shopping Centre
- Ample outdoor recreational opportunities year-round just minutes from your front door step including hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, camping + more
- Much closer to ski hills and other recreational activities done in the Rocky Mountains than when living in Calgary, great for outdoor enthusiasts and families all around
Bragg Creek Community & Schools
Owning real estate in Bragg Creek comes with a lot of perks such as being part of a tight-knit community where families tend to stay for the long-term. Many Calgarians have secondary homes in the area as well, providing lots of ample opportunities to meet new friends and pursue those relationships back in the big city as well.
During the summertime, many Calgarians head to the hamlet for various outdoor activities ranging from mountain biking to horseback riding. The community is also close to the Wintergreen Golf Course and Redwood Meadows Golf Course, two picturesque mountain courses many locals absolutely love.
The hamlet also has several schools servicing its community found nearby, including:
- Bragg Creek Community Kindergarten (K)
- Banded Peak School (K-8)
- Elbow Valley Elementary (K-4)
- Springbank Middle School (5-8)
- Springbank Community High School (9-12)
Bragg Creek Amenities
While you won’t find any large department stores in the area, residents living in Bragg Creek real estate do enjoy a variety of retail and services which makes day-to-day life convenient.
Charming restaurants, shops and services can be found all along White Avenue and Balsam Avenue which serve as the “downtown” of Bragg Creek. Some of the most notable amenities include:
- Medium-sized Grocery Store
- Chiropractic, Physiotherapy Clinics
- Cycle 22X
- Sandstone Pharmacies
- Café & Yoga Studio
- The Italian Farmhouse
- Sylvie’s Massage & Esthetics
Bragg Creek Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Bragg Creek? Thinking about selling your current property? Our experienced Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have the knowledge, tools and skillset to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a private showing for you of any listing you’ve seen here! Get a Free Evaluation for your Bragg Creek property today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes