Bragg Creek Real Estate
Begin browsing real estate for sale in Bragg Creek on the MLS® below!
Bragg Creek is a small hamlet found about 45 minutes away from Calgary’s southwest city limits in the Rocky View County Rural District. Home to less than 1,000 people amid a beautiful foothills setting with stunning forests, Bragg Creek real estate is highly sought after by many Calgarians looking for a daily retreat from the big city without being too far away from amenities at the same time.
50144 Boyce Ranch Road: Bragg Creek Detached for sale : MLS®# A1124175
50144 Boyce Ranch Road Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$979,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,242 sq. ft.115 m2BRAGG CREEK is calling! What a beautiful place to call ‘Home Sweet Home’! Newly subdivided13.2 acres of very peaceful and private woodlands. Great investment potential – Bragg Creek is still sorely undervalued! Revenue potential. Or build your dream home and live the dream! Zoned R-RUR, so 4-acre subdivision potential. Excellent celllular + high speed internet service! 2 homes on site. Primary home is 1 ½ storey w/ massive great room on Main. Upper level is 1 bedroom suite. SW-facing covered/enclosed balcony. O/S double attached heated garage below suite. Expansive yard area and tons of room for RV’s, toys, etc. 2nd home is 957 sq ft 2-bedroom Bungalow w/wood-burning airtight in living room, large kitchen+ nook area, good-sized Family Room + 3-piece bathroom. Homes are serviced and in great condition. O/S double detached garage, cabin/playhouse and a variety of outbuildings. Land is level, nicely treed and has small pond in NW corner. Cleared lane to back of property. Surrounded by large parcels of land on 3 sides. Paved road access on dead-end road. Quick walk/bike/ride to the wonderful amenities of the Bragg Creek hamlet. Easy access to Kananaskis Country amenities. Quick commute to Calgary w/ 3 highway options. You will love the Bragg Creek lifestyle! Final County Endorsement and new title is expected by end of July. Possession could be possible by mid-August. All buildings are sold ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’. Take a peek at the photos, the detailed information in Supplements, and come for a visit / walkabout. Properties don’t last long in Bragg Creek these days so don’t miss this opportunity to own one of the best! More detailsListed by REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC. and CIR REALTY
2***** Forestry Way: Bragg Creek Residential Land for sale : MLS®# A1111116
2***** Forestry Way Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$999,999Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1111116Need a piece of heaven? This 19.77 Acre parcel backs on to Kananaskis and is ready for you to bring your dreams to fruition. Located in a private and remarkably beautiful area of West Bragg Creek this rectangular parcel runs East and West and shares a west border with Kananaskis giving you access to roam the 4200 square kilometer park from your door step. Please review listing links for further details. This property must be sold together with the adjacent property MLS#A1111697 totaling 100AC of extraordinary opportunity. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
#200 West Bragg Creek Road: Bragg Creek Land for sale : MLS®# A1110435
#200 West Bragg Creek Road Bragg Creek Bragg Creek T0L 0K0$949,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- A1110435Imagine what awaits you just a short drive from Calgary. A few minutes west of the picturesque hamlet of Bragg Creek is your own private road leading up to your own private bridge spanning over Bragg Creek itself and giving access to one of the best spots in the entire area! This 20 acre parcel is backing onto Crown Land and affords tremendous privacy! Only a few minutes down the road from beautiful Bragg Creek in the Rocky Mountain foothills and just over a mile from Kananaskis Country! 20 acres of some of the most beautiful countryside you'd ever want to see! Spectacular mountain view! Moose Mountain fills the western horizon - shimmering silver in the summer, snow-capped in the winter! This parcel has frontage on Bragg Creek as it meanders and eddies on its way to flow into the Elbow River to the east of the hamlet. The gently rolling landscape has a beautiful mix of trees and sunny meadows. Wildlife abounds! Lots of space for a beautiful country home and room left for the horses as well. Come have a look at what could be your little ranch! More detailsListed by MAXWELL CANYON CREEK
Why Choose Bragg Creek Real Estate?
- Beautiful hamlet in a forested area with many sprawling acreages and estate homes
- Quiet, private lots lined with trees and distinct property lines
- Exclusive properties home to some of the finest addresses in the Rocky View County Rural District
- 40ish minute drive to big city amenities along 16th Avenue NW or at Westhills Shopping Centre
- Ample outdoor recreational opportunities year-round just minutes from your front door step including hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, camping + more
- Much closer to ski hills and other recreational activities done in the Rocky Mountains than when living in Calgary, great for outdoor enthusiasts and families all around
Bragg Creek Community & Schools
Owning real estate in Bragg Creek comes with a lot of perks such as being part of a tight-knit community where families tend to stay for the long-term. Many Calgarians have secondary homes in the area as well, providing lots of ample opportunities to meet new friends and pursue those relationships back in the big city as well.
During the summertime, many Calgarians head to the hamlet for various outdoor activities ranging from mountain biking to horseback riding. The community is also close to the Wintergreen Golf Course and Redwood Meadows Golf Course, two picturesque mountain courses many locals absolutely love.
The hamlet also has several schools servicing its community found nearby, including:
- Bragg Creek Community Kindergarten (K)
- Banded Peak School (K-8)
- Elbow Valley Elementary (K-4)
- Springbank Middle School (5-8)
- Springbank Community High School (9-12)
Bragg Creek Amenities
While you won’t find any large department stores in the area, residents living in Bragg Creek real estate do enjoy a variety of retail and services which makes day-to-day life convenient.
Charming restaurants, shops and services can be found all along White Avenue and Balsam Avenue which serve as the “downtown” of Bragg Creek. Some of the most notable amenities include:
- Medium-sized Grocery Store
- Chiropractic, Physiotherapy Clinics
- Cycle 22X
- Sandstone Pharmacies
- Café & Yoga Studio
- The Italian Farmhouse
- Sylvie’s Massage & Esthetics
Bragg Creek Real Estate Agents
Browsing homes for sale in Bragg Creek? Thinking about selling your current property? Our experienced Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have the knowledge, tools and skillset to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a private showing for you of any listing you’ve seen here! Get a Free Evaluation for your Bragg Creek property today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes