Church Ranches Homes for Sale
Church Ranches is a highly sought-after, ultra-luxurious community located in Bearspaw just outside of Calgary’s northwest city limits. With home construction dating anywhere from the 1990s up to the 2020s, the rural neighbourhood is set amid rolling foothills and aspen groves with spectacular panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains. Sparkling waterscapes, manicured green spaces and paved interconnecting pathways are just a few highlights of this highly coveted family-oriented community.
Begin your search of Church Ranches homes for sale in Bearspaw, Alberta. Want to set up a private showing of any listing(s) below? Contact our team of experienced Acreage real estate professionals and Realtors® in Calgary by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 and we will be happy to assist you!
32 Cheyanne Meadows Way in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Detached for sale : MLS®# A2076016
32 Cheyanne Meadows Way Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T3R 1B6$1,599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,258 sq. ft.210 m2Welcome to the epitome of luxurious living in the fantastic community of Church Ranches. This stunning bungalow offers an array of captivating features. With its impeccable design, exquisite details, and prime location, this residence is a true gem. Upon entering, you'll be greeted by the rich allure of hardwood flooring that seamlessly flows throughout the main floor. The grandeur of the 10-foot ceilings enhances the sense of space and elegance. As you step in, the great-sized dining room, strategically positioned off the front entrance provides ample space for dining that is both intimate and inviting, perfect for sharing delicious meals. The kitchen is adorned with exquisite granite countertops. The large kitchen island boasts a raised breakfast bar seating area, providing an ideal spot for quick meals or casual conversations. Abundant cabinet space ensures that all your culinary essentials are within arm's reach, while a window overlooking the back deck infuses the space with natural light. The adjacent eating nook is a sunlit retreat that invites the outdoors in. With large windows that frame captivating views and direct access to a screened-in back deck. The living room is a testament to architectural elegance. A vaulted ceiling adorned with a ceiling fan adds a touch of grandeur, while a fireplace with a tile surround and mantle stands as a centerpiece that emanates warmth and comfort. Large windows allow an abundance of natural light to cascade into the room. The primary bedroom is a haven of luxury and comfort. The 5-piece ensuite is complete with a jetted tub, a private water closet, double vanity, and direct access to a large walk-in closet further enhancing the suite's opulence. The main-floor laundry room is complete with built-ins and a sink, while a desk space with built-in open shelving offers a convenient work spot. Completing this main level is an additional bedroom connecting to a 3-piece bathroom equipped with in-floor heating. Descending to the basement, you'll discover a world of entertainment possibilities. A large rec room area with a wet bar becomes the ultimate space for hosting gatherings and celebrations. From here, access to the lower-level patio featuring a hot tub and an expansive backyard presents a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces. The backyard of this residence is a sanctuary of natural beauty and tranquility. Step into a great green space adorned with breathtaking trees and meticulous landscaping, offering the perfect setting for relaxation and outdoor entertainment. The family room in the basement exudes coziness, thanks to a gas fireplace with a stone surround and mantle. Two additional bedrooms and a 4pc bathroom complete this lower level. Additional features include air conditioning and an oversized triple car garage, complete with built-ins for efficient storage and epoxy flooring that adds a touch of sleekness. Pride of ownership is seen throughout this fantastic property. More detailsListed by RE/MAX FIRST
15 Chamberlain Close in Rural Rocky View County: Rural Rocky View MD Detached for sale : MLS®# A2073725
15 Chamberlain Close Rural Rocky View MD Rural Rocky View County T3R 1B7$1,699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,960 sq. ft.368 m2Spectacular Church Ranches acreage in the heart of Bearspaw. Located on one of the most private and secluded parcels in the area offering just over 2 acres of lush natural oasis. Commanding presence and timeless architecture in this Mckinley Masters built walkout bungalow. Superb modern open floorplan with incredible 12' ceilings throughout and flooded with natural light thanks to many oversize windows. All principal rooms are designed to give a grandiose and airy feel. Quality site finished hardwood and tile main level, complete with multi-zone hydronic in-floor heating. Perched above nearby homes, almost every room offers scenic area view in addition to multiple wrap around balconies which take full advantage of the scenery for enjoying both sunrise and sunset. Unique, tucked away upper bonus room makes an incredible office or media room with both a 3pc bathroom, full bar, & incredible lake views. Rarely available indoor heated parking for 6 cars, plus more on the fully paved driveway. 2 of the garages are located attached off the walkout level of the home. Basement is a tremendous size with direct walkout to the gorgeous grounds. Suitable for many family arrangements and uses with full wetbar and kitchen. Fully heated with infloor slab heating, and adjacaent double attached garage ideal for extended family members or those special cars. Given the quality of the grounds and the sheer size of the property, it offers tremendous value in Bearspaw for the discerning buyer. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
Search Calgary Real Estate
Search the newest real estate listings in Calgary by beds / baths / community / price + more options today!
Browse Acreage Real Estate
Luxury Acreage Home in Church Ranches
- Development began in 1991
- 2+ acre lots, 198 total lots
- Five total phases of development
- Ultra-luxurious acreage properties
- Home construction date range from 1990s to 2020s
- Three lakes for resident use including:
- Alexa Lake
- Cody Lake
- Cheyanne Lake
- Natural parkland and wetland scenery
- Rolling foothills and aspen groves
Church Ranches homes are part of a premier sub-division in the Bearspaw area. With lots featuring no less than 2 acres, the community consists of 198 total lots amongst five phases of development constructed from the mid-1990s onward.
Some homes for sale in Church Ranches have a much more recent construction date, with some redevelopments happening in the late 2010s and early 2020s. Large acreage lots spread out amongst three man-made lakes provide residents with exceptional privacy amongst beautifully curated landscapes.
Church Ranches Community
Church Ranches real estate provides owners with access to a very active community association. The homeowners association (CRHA) is a major anchor of the neighbourhood at large, with annual activities and events and monthly meetings for all members to participate in if they choose.
Home to three man-made lakes, Church Ranches homeowners have private access to sandy beaches and water activities during the warmer seasons. These lakes and beaches are a major staple of the community and is where you’ll find many families spending their time in the spring and summer.
Currently the CHRA’s fees are $1,150 annually, due at the beginning of the year. The CHRA fees are used to:
- maintain private common lands and lakes
- mosquito and weed control programs
- landscaping for the main entrance and throughways
- upkeep of pathways
- paid security patrols
- water pump maintenance
- lake aeration and water testing
- stocking trout in lakes
- dock maintenance
- watercraft storage racks
- sand beach maintenance
Overall, Church Ranches in Bearspaw is a very tight-knit, family-oriented neighbourhood where many families tend to stay for the long term. Its beautiful lakes, beaches and landscapes serve to connect children and parents alike with one another for a memorable living experience through and through.
Church Ranches Real Estate Agents
Browsing Church Ranches homes for sale? Thinking about selling your current property in the area? Our team of experienced luxury real estate agents and Realtors® in Calgary have the knowledge and skillset to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Church Ranches home in Bearspaw today!
Return to Bearspaw Homes for Sale