Banff Trail Homes for Sale in Calgary
Begin browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary listed on the MLS® below! Banff Trail is an inner city community found in Calgary’s northwest quadrant about five minutes from the downtown core. Close to the University of Calgary, Brentwood Shopping and North Hill Mall, residents enjoy convenient access to daily amenities and services while just being minutes from the river and city centre.
To learn more about Banff Trail real estate in Calgary or to schedule a private showing of any listings below, contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today!
2018 24 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1140266
2018 24 Avenue NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 1Z5$625,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,143 sq. ft.106 m22018 – 24 Ave NW is ideally located in close proximity to the University of Calgary, SAIT, and Foothills Hospital. Owner has kept the property vacant to facilitate showings. Upper rental unit last rented for $1,700/month. The lower unit has rented for up to $1100/month in past years. The newer triple car garage (10 ft doors) has private entrances for a 2 car bay, and a 1 car bay along with outside pad parking for 2 cars. Each rental unit has its own washer and dryer. Please see attachment in supplements regarding upgrades..... air-conditioning in 2017, newer windows, updated insulation, etc. More detailsListed by MICHAEL FLEMING REALTY CORP.
2013 24 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1135681
2013 24 Avenue NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 1Z6$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2Amazing opportunity to own a bungalow situated on a very LARGE lot, offering tons of green space, mature tress, privacy, storage sheds, a big front porch, patio area and a 2 tiered massive deck to recreative with your ideas. This home is perfectly located close to the LRT, many schools, shops, North Hill Mall, Market Mall, UofC & S.A.I.T, along with quick commute to Mount Royal University and Crowchild Trail. The main boasts spacious entry, nice size living room, functional kitchen with a nook area, along with 2 good size bedrooms and 4pc bath. L shaped Sunroom out the back steps onto back deck. Basement is complete with central family room 3 additional bedrooms, laundry room with sink, 3pc bathroom and utility room with extra storage. More detailsListed by FAIRSQUARE GROUP REALTY
3012 Cochrane Road NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Semi Detached for sale : MLS®# A1171272
3012 Cochrane Road NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 4J3$849,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,776 sq. ft.165 m2*Visit VT & Floorplans Links!*Welcome to this MOVE-IN READY & ELEVATED, SEMI-DETACHED infill with +2,544SqFt of TOTAL UPGRADED living space including 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, fully developed basement, CUSTOM millwork & luxurious finishes throughout! Situated in a premier location, within walking distance to schools, Confederation Park, LRT, University, Brentwood Shopping Center & just 12 minute drive to DT Core! The open foyer offers a good sized closet for tucking away outerwear, guest 2pc bathroom & a home office w/frosted glass doors for added privacy! You are then welcomed into the main living space designed with elegance & practicality in mind featuring wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, soaring 10ft ceilings & neutral color tones! The kitchen is open and spacious featuring premium S/S appliances, an oversized central island w/waterfall quartz countertops, designer pendant lighting, bar seating, pull out garbage/recycling drawers & ceiling-height white shaker style cabinets w/ upper glass accents, B/I lighting & crown moldings giving this kitchen a high end elegant feel. The living room is centred around a stunning gas fireplace w/ B/I custom millwork w/ inset lighting and an oversized window overlooking the backyard, allowing plenty of natural light to brighten the space! Just off the living room, the dining room offers space for hosting family meals and features a custom B/I cabinet w/pull out drawers, display shelves w/ B/I lighting & additional counter space. Finishing off this level you have a spacious mudroom equipped with cubbies a bench & hooks making the transition between indoor & outdoors efficient!The upper level of this home has also been extensively upgraded w/plush carpet & modern finishings! The master suite offers feature lighting, an oversized walk-in closet w/custom millwork, B/I ceiling speakers, & a private 5- pc ensuite w/heated tile flooring, quartz vanity w/dual undermount sinks, free standing soaker tub w/full height tile, oversized glass shower w/tile surround & B/I bench, and private water closet! Two good sized bedrooms w/ custom closets, one offering vaulted ceilings & wainscotting, are also offered on this level along with a central loft area perfect for a study area or kids play room, shared 4-pc bathroom w/ tile floors, a modern vanity, and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo. An oversized laundry room w/ quartz folding counter, sink, & upper & lower cabinetry makes laundry day a breeze! Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space, with 9ft ceilings, built-in media, a full wet bar & additional custom B/I perfect for storing away games . This level also hosts a large fourth bedroom, full bathroom and is complete with rough-ins for future A/C, central vac & in-floor heat in the basement. With a great landscaping package, brushed concrete patio w/gas BBQ line & a prime location this home is truly a RARE FIND! More detailsListed by RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
2404 25 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1170609
2404 25 Avenue NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 2C5$2,299,997Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,160 sq. ft.386 m2Highly upgraded on the corner bright SMART home with Elevator For all levels, over 5800 sqft of Finished space, walking distance to U of C / LRT station . Open Foyer Entrance with 10ft Ceiling on main floor, Den with Built ins / Brick work with formal dining area / family room. Gourmet kitchen / Dining area, Miele appliances, Walk in pantry, leading to Exposed patio with gas fire pit . Mudroom with custom Cabinetry and Family room with Tile to ceiling - linear gas fireplace. Hunter Douglas Drapery, 2 powder rooms on main floor with stunning Lights. Upper level with 4 bedrooms each with Ensuite and walk in closets with custom shelving / glass tiled showers / Heated Floors and Large laundry room. Fully finished Basement with media room - wet bar and additional bedroom and a steam shower. Touchless sensor toilets. Fully finished Legal 2 Bedroom Basement suite with separate entrance. Central Air conditioned . Landscaped with 4 zone sprinkler system. Ask for Upgrades list. More detailsListed by RE/MAX COMPLETE REALTY
Why Choose Banff Trail Real Estate?
- Exclusive inner city community with a diverse real estate portfolio including many new infills
- A five minute drive from the city centre and quick access to Crowchild Trail
- A few minutes from amenities along 16th Avenue NW and at North Hill Mall
- Serviced by Banff Trail LRT Station on the west end of the community
- Adjacent to the University of Calgary, great for employees, students, or those who use recreational services
- Home to a diverse portfolio of real estate including many new infill developments
- Nearby Confederation Park, one of Calgary’s largest outdoor green spaces
Banff Trail Homes & Community
Established in the 1910s, today you’ll find a diverse array of Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary on the MLS® at any given time. From post-war bungalows to brand new infills, the area really has a lot to offer when shopping around for an attached, detached, or row inner city property.
New infill homes in Banff Trail are typically priced between the $700,000 to $1 million range while older bungalows usually come in around the half million mark. What all these properties share is walkability to the nearby C-Train Station, University and Confederation Park to name a few examples.
Urban professionals in particular really love owning Banff Trail real estate due to the fact that they are just a few minutes from the downtown core. Raising a family in the inner city / city centre district is convenient when living in this neighbourhood, with more time spent making memories and less time stuck in traffic.
Banff Trail Amenities & Parks
Located at the crossing of Crowchild Trail and 16th Avenue NW, residents have ample access to multiple shopping centres and strip malls within the community itself and also nearby. Restaurants like Nick’s Steakhouse & Pizza and Dairy Queen are also well within walking distance from any home in the area.
A few minutes east on 16th Avenue NW (also the Trans Canada Highway) you’ll find several more outdoor shopping malls, North Hill Mall, and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). A five minute drive will take you to Deerfoot, Calgary’s most central highway artery used by many to access various city quadrants.
Some of our favourite amenities found within minutes of driving from any home in Banff Trail, Calgary:
- Home Depot
- Dollar Store
- McMahon Stadium
- Foothills Hospital
- Market Mall
- North Hill Mall
- Nicks Steakhouse & Pizza
- Brentwood Shopping Centre
- University of Calgary
- Olympic Plaza at the U of C
- Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Starbucks + more
Banff Trail has an active community centre that has been offering various activities and events to residents for several decades. The AfterSchool Program, for example, helps parents manage their younger children while they are busy at work.
Parks within the immediate area include West Confederation Park and a few small green spaces located at Branton School, the community association and a few other spots. West Confederation Park however connects to Confederation Park which is one of the largest in the city!
Banff Trail Schools
One of the best parts about inner city living is the fact that all your public designated schools – and sometimes Catholic ones – are found all nearby. Banff Trail is serviced by the following schools, along with their respective grades and program type:
- Capitol Hill School – Regular (K-6)
- Senator Patrick Burns – Regular (7-9), Spanish Bilingual (6-9)
- William Aberhart – Regular (10-12), Advanced Placement (AP) (10-12), Dual Credit (10-12), Early French Immersion (10-12), Late French Immersion (10-12), Off-Campus Work Experience (10-12), Spanish Bilingual (10-12)
- Joseph – Elementary and Junior High – Catholic
- Mary’s / St. Francis – High School – Catholic
Learn more about these schools and other programs outside of the ones listed above here:
Banff Trail Real Estate Agents
Browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary? Thinking about selling your current home in the area? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your Banff Trail home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate