Banff Trail Homes for Sale in Calgary
Begin browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary listed on the MLS® below! Banff Trail is an inner city community found in Calgary’s northwest quadrant about five minutes from the downtown core. Close to the University of Calgary, Brentwood Shopping and North Hill Mall, residents enjoy convenient access to daily amenities and services while just being minutes from the river and city centre.
To learn more about Banff Trail real estate in Calgary or to schedule a private showing of any listings below, contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today!
2013 24 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1135681
2013 24 Avenue NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 1Z6$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2Amazing opportunity to own a bungalow situated on a very LARGE lot, offering tons of green space, mature tress, privacy, storage sheds, a big front porch, patio area and a 2 tiered massive deck to recreative with your ideas. This home is perfectly located close to the LRT, many schools, shops, North Hill Mall, Market Mall, UofC & S.A.I.T, along with quick commute to Mount Royal University and Crowchild Trail. The main boasts spacious entry, nice size living room, functional kitchen with a nook area, along with 2 good size bedrooms and 4pc bath. L shaped Sunroom out the back steps onto back deck. Basement is complete with central family room 3 additional bedrooms, laundry room with sink, 3pc bathroom and utility room with extra storage. More detailsListed by FAIRSQUARE GROUP REALTY
3036 Exshaw Road NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1173480
3036 Exshaw Road NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 4E9$1,850,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,505 sq. ft.326 m2Luxury Living in the Inner City at its finest! Look at this spectacular 2 Storey custom home with 4,961 sqft developed living space built in 2018 in the desirable Banff Trail! | 10’ Ceilings on Main and 9’ Ceilings on Upper Level | 4 Bedroom Suites Above Grade | Gleaming Hardwood Floors on Main and Upper, Engineered Hardwood Floors in Basement | Gorgeous Kitchen with Large Central Island, Full Heights Cabinetry, and KitchenAid SS Appliances | Tons of Big Windows throughout | Beautiful Master Retreat w/ Luxurious 8 pc Ensuite Bath (Double Vanity, Rain Shower, Freestanding Tub & Oversize Shower) | Triple Detached Car Garage w/ Back Alley Access | All Walk-in closets Have Organisers | Incredible School District: William Aberhart High School, Banff Trail School, U of C! | Close to everything: C-Train, Shopping, Golf, and More | ***CHECK OUT THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR***| You will fall in love with this gorgeous 4+2 Bed, 5.5 Bath home built with luxurious details and practical layout in an instant! Stepping into the stunning foyer entrance gives you an impressive overview of the whole main floor with 10 ft Ceilings and Hardwood Floors. Airy Living Room w/ 20 ft Ceilings and giant windows, Main Floor Den adorned with panel walls has cabinets and shelves. A Formal Dining Room with a cabinet and wine rack, a two-sided stone facade fireplace, and the wooden shelves connects to the Inviting Family Room. Gorgeous Kitchen features extensive Quartz Countertops*, Large Central Island and built in Eating counter, KitchenAid SS Appliances (includes a commercial 4-burner gas stove), Full-Heights Cabinetry, and walk-in pantry. Spacious Eating Nook area leads to the back entrance and the backyard. Going up the modern stairs with glass railings, the Upper Level with Chandelier and 9’ Ceilings boasts a spacious loft. Beautiful Master Retreat features a Luxurious 8 pc Ensuite Bath (Double Vanity, Rain Shower Head, Freestanding Tub & Oversize Shower) and a walk-in closet, 3 good sized bedrooms with their own ensuite baths, Laundry Room w/sink completes this level. The Professionally Developed Basement with extensive engineered hardwood and tiles floors offers a spacious Rec Room, 2 generous-sized Bedrooms where one has a walk-in closet, a Full Bath, a Wet bar with a wine rack and a Wine storage room, and a Storage Room. Notable Features include Central Vacuum, 2 Furnaces, and Built-in Speakers. This incredible home also features a backyard with a patio, paved walkway, and Triple Detached Car Garage! Prime Location: Walk to School, Close to C-Train, Golf, Park, Tennis, Brentwood Village Shopping Centre, and All Other Amenities! Minutes to U of C and Downtown! Easy Access To Crowchild Trail NW! Enjoy the benefits of an older neighborhood with all the luxury of a new house! Don’t miss out on this Beauty! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
2404 25 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1170609
2404 25 Avenue NW Banff Trail Calgary T2M 2C5$2,299,997Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,160 sq. ft.386 m2Highly upgraded on the corner bright SMART home with Elevator For all levels, over 5800 sqft of Finished space, walking distance to U of C / LRT station . Open Foyer Entrance with 10ft Ceiling on main floor, Den with Built ins / Brick work with formal dining area / family room. Gourmet kitchen / Dining area, Miele appliances, Walk in pantry, leading to Exposed patio with gas fire pit . Mudroom with custom Cabinetry and Family room with Tile to ceiling - linear gas fireplace. Hunter Douglas Drapery, 2 powder rooms on main floor with stunning Lights. Upper level with 4 bedrooms each with Ensuite and walk in closets with custom shelving / glass tiled showers / Heated Floors and Large laundry room. Fully finished Basement with media room - wet bar and additional bedroom and a steam shower. Touchless sensor toilets. Fully finished Legal 2 Bedroom Basement suite with separate entrance. Central Air conditioned . Landscaped with 4 zone sprinkler system. Ask for Upgrades list. More detailsListed by RE/MAX COMPLETE REALTY
Why Choose Banff Trail Real Estate?
- Exclusive inner city community with a diverse real estate portfolio including many new infills
- A five minute drive from the city centre and quick access to Crowchild Trail
- A few minutes from amenities along 16th Avenue NW and at North Hill Mall
- Serviced by Banff Trail LRT Station on the west end of the community
- Adjacent to the University of Calgary, great for employees, students, or those who use recreational services
- Home to a diverse portfolio of real estate including many new infill developments
- Nearby Confederation Park, one of Calgary’s largest outdoor green spaces
Banff Trail Homes & Community
Established in the 1910s, today you’ll find a diverse array of Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary on the MLS® at any given time. From post-war bungalows to brand new infills, the area really has a lot to offer when shopping around for an attached, detached, or row inner city property.
New infill homes in Banff Trail are typically priced between the $700,000 to $1 million range while older bungalows usually come in around the half million mark. What all these properties share is walkability to the nearby C-Train Station, University and Confederation Park to name a few examples.
Urban professionals in particular really love owning Banff Trail real estate due to the fact that they are just a few minutes from the downtown core. Raising a family in the inner city / city centre district is convenient when living in this neighbourhood, with more time spent making memories and less time stuck in traffic.
Banff Trail Amenities & Parks
Located at the crossing of Crowchild Trail and 16th Avenue NW, residents have ample access to multiple shopping centres and strip malls within the community itself and also nearby. Restaurants like Nick’s Steakhouse & Pizza and Dairy Queen are also well within walking distance from any home in the area.
A few minutes east on 16th Avenue NW (also the Trans Canada Highway) you’ll find several more outdoor shopping malls, North Hill Mall, and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). A five minute drive will take you to Deerfoot, Calgary’s most central highway artery used by many to access various city quadrants.
Some of our favourite amenities found within minutes of driving from any home in Banff Trail, Calgary:
- Home Depot
- Dollar Store
- McMahon Stadium
- Foothills Hospital
- Market Mall
- North Hill Mall
- Nicks Steakhouse & Pizza
- Brentwood Shopping Centre
- University of Calgary
- Olympic Plaza at the U of C
- Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Starbucks + more
Banff Trail has an active community centre that has been offering various activities and events to residents for several decades. The AfterSchool Program, for example, helps parents manage their younger children while they are busy at work.
Parks within the immediate area include West Confederation Park and a few small green spaces located at Branton School, the community association and a few other spots. West Confederation Park however connects to Confederation Park which is one of the largest in the city!
Banff Trail Schools
One of the best parts about inner city living is the fact that all your public designated schools – and sometimes Catholic ones – are found all nearby. Banff Trail is serviced by the following schools, along with their respective grades and program type:
- Capitol Hill School – Regular (K-6)
- Senator Patrick Burns – Regular (7-9), Spanish Bilingual (6-9)
- William Aberhart – Regular (10-12), Advanced Placement (AP) (10-12), Dual Credit (10-12), Early French Immersion (10-12), Late French Immersion (10-12), Off-Campus Work Experience (10-12), Spanish Bilingual (10-12)
- Joseph – Elementary and Junior High – Catholic
- Mary’s / St. Francis – High School – Catholic
Learn more about these schools and other programs outside of the ones listed above here:
Banff Trail Real Estate Agents
Browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary? Thinking about selling your current home in the area? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your Banff Trail home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate