2018 24 Avenue NW in Calgary: Banff Trail Detached for sale : MLS®# A1140266
Begin browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary listed on the MLS® below! Banff Trail is an inner city community found in Calgary’s northwest quadrant about five minutes from the downtown core. Close to the University of Calgary, Brentwood Shopping and North Hill Mall, residents enjoy convenient access to daily amenities and services while just being minutes from the river and city centre.
To learn more about Banff Trail real estate in Calgary or to schedule a private showing of any listings below, contact our team of experienced Realtors® by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 today!
Why Choose Banff Trail Real Estate?
- Exclusive inner city community with a diverse real estate portfolio including many new infills
- A five minute drive from the city centre and quick access to Crowchild Trail
- A few minutes from amenities along 16th Avenue NW and at North Hill Mall
- Serviced by Banff Trail LRT Station on the west end of the community
- Adjacent to the University of Calgary, great for employees, students, or those who use recreational services
- Home to a diverse portfolio of real estate including many new infill developments
- Nearby Confederation Park, one of Calgary’s largest outdoor green spaces
Banff Trail Homes & Community
Established in the 1910s, today you’ll find a diverse array of Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary on the MLS® at any given time. From post-war bungalows to brand new infills, the area really has a lot to offer when shopping around for an attached, detached, or row inner city property.
New infill homes in Banff Trail are typically priced between the $700,000 to $1 million range while older bungalows usually come in around the half million mark. What all these properties share is walkability to the nearby C-Train Station, University and Confederation Park to name a few examples.
Urban professionals in particular really love owning Banff Trail real estate due to the fact that they are just a few minutes from the downtown core. Raising a family in the inner city / city centre district is convenient when living in this neighbourhood, with more time spent making memories and less time stuck in traffic.
Banff Trail Amenities & Parks
Located at the crossing of Crowchild Trail and 16th Avenue NW, residents have ample access to multiple shopping centres and strip malls within the community itself and also nearby. Restaurants like Nick’s Steakhouse & Pizza and Dairy Queen are also well within walking distance from any home in the area.
A few minutes east on 16th Avenue NW (also the Trans Canada Highway) you’ll find several more outdoor shopping malls, North Hill Mall, and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). A five minute drive will take you to Deerfoot, Calgary’s most central highway artery used by many to access various city quadrants.
Some of our favourite amenities found within minutes of driving from any home in Banff Trail, Calgary:
- Home Depot
- Dollar Store
- McMahon Stadium
- Foothills Hospital
- Market Mall
- North Hill Mall
- Nicks Steakhouse & Pizza
- Brentwood Shopping Centre
- University of Calgary
- Olympic Plaza at the U of C
- Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Starbucks + more
Banff Trail has an active community centre that has been offering various activities and events to residents for several decades. The AfterSchool Program, for example, helps parents manage their younger children while they are busy at work.
Parks within the immediate area include West Confederation Park and a few small green spaces located at Branton School, the community association and a few other spots. West Confederation Park however connects to Confederation Park which is one of the largest in the city!
Banff Trail Schools
One of the best parts about inner city living is the fact that all your public designated schools – and sometimes Catholic ones – are found all nearby. Banff Trail is serviced by the following schools, along with their respective grades and program type:
- Capitol Hill School – Regular (K-6)
- Senator Patrick Burns – Regular (7-9), Spanish Bilingual (6-9)
- William Aberhart – Regular (10-12), Advanced Placement (AP) (10-12), Dual Credit (10-12), Early French Immersion (10-12), Late French Immersion (10-12), Off-Campus Work Experience (10-12), Spanish Bilingual (10-12)
- Joseph – Elementary and Junior High – Catholic
- Mary’s / St. Francis – High School – Catholic
Learn more about these schools and other programs outside of the ones listed above here:
Banff Trail Real Estate Agents
Browsing Banff Trail homes for sale in Calgary? Thinking about selling your current home in the area? Our experienced Realtors® have the knowledge and expertise to help guide you towards a successful transaction!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Evaluation for your Banff Trail home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate