Rosedale Calgary Homes for Sale
Begin your search of Rosedale homes for sale in Calgary below! Rosedale is a sought after inner city neighbourhood located in Calgary’s City Centre District and northwest quadrant. Established back in 1929, today there is a healthy mix of old post-war bungalows and new infill development, the first of which has given leadway for homeowners and builders to fully redevelop their lots.
Looking for more details on Rosedale Calgary homes for sale? Want to set up a private showing of a listing you see below? Contact our team of inner city home experts by calling Cody & Jordan at 403-370-4008 anytime and we will be happy to serve you!
918 Crescent Road NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2081558
918 Crescent Road NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 4A8$3,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,217 sq. ft.206 m2Spectacular, multidimensional estate property in one of Calgary’s Top 10 locations! Perched atop McHugh Bluff on one of Crescents Roads premier locations offering incredible front row city, mountain & valley views. This architecturally stunning Mid-Century Modern home sits on an oversized 8,676 sq ft estate lot complimented by beautifully maintained professional landscaping. Totally renovated (2016) by renowned craftsman builders – Petrin Bros, with outstanding attention to detail. No expense was spared! Sprawling split level plan offers 3,531 sq ft of meticulously curated luxury living providing unique lifestyle spaces to enjoy. Spacious front & back entries. Quater sawn rift cut site finished Sheoga White oak hardwood flooring throughout. Remarkable city views extend into elegant front living room with full wall custom built-in highlighted by the spilt faced marble gas fireplace. The great views carry back into the spacious dining room that also offers views into the gorgeous back yard. Gourmets dream kitchen boasts a full lineup of top-of-the-line Miele appliances including a 6-burner gas range, built-in fridge & hood fan; plus, site built, full-height cabinets, marble tile backsplash & ample amounts of Super White stone countertops. Butler’s pantry with built-in custom cabinetry, prep sink & upright freezer. Discreetly located resort style powder bath. Sprawling primary suite flows into adjacent front sitting room boasting a full wall of windows offering unobstructed city skyline views. Walk-in closet with custom built-in wood organizers. Lavish full marble ensuite bath with dual sinks, separate oversized rain shower & heated floors. The second bedroom (with an easy addition of a door system) comes complete with its own full marble ensuite bath & a full wall custom built in armoire. Fantastic lower level is your entertainment headquarters housing a generous media/rec room, with plenty of space for a home gym. A second gas fireplace, custom bar, 3rd bedroom, generous full laundry room, wine cellar, plus another full bath with steam shower complete the lower level. Heated floors in the large rear mudroom extend to the cozy den/office which overlooks the huge, covered patio & rear yard. Car enthusiasts will appreciate the rare double front attached garage with heated floors & built-ins plus a second, fully finished & heated double garage out back with paved alley access. A finely finished studio/gym space is attached to the rear garage & offers many flexible uses. State of the art mechanical systems including full automation control rack for extensive “smart” home functions. 2 modulating furnaces, each with A/C & multiple hydronic in-floor heat locations creating an easy, comfort-controlled home climate. Packed with high-end custom upgrades too lengthy to list. This is an incredible custom property with a rich array of upscale features, finishes & well thought out details. An exceptional home on & tremendous lot in a once in a lifetime estate location. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
616 Crescent Road NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2081160
616 Crescent Road NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 4A6$4,495,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,867 sq. ft.452 m2MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION in PRESTIGIOUS ROSEDALE. This Gorgeous CRESCENT Rd. RIDGE Property showcases Incredible VIEWS DAY & NIGHT of CITY SKYLINE, MOUNTAIN AND RIVER VALLEY. Outstanding Curb Appeal and an exceptional 75’ Lot frontage. This West Coast Inspired 5 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom home features a TOTAL of 8,300 sq. ft.! Blending High Quality Construction with sensational Design. Open Plan with soaring Entry impresses with WALL to WALL/ FLOOR to CEILING Windows, Wide Plank Hardwood & 10Ft. Ceilings. Talk about "Wow factor"! Magnificent Kitchen showcases huge, marble Waterfall Island, professional quality Appliances, endless Counter + Cupboard space & 2 casual Eating Areas accessing Covered Patios. Couples or families will love the Huge Great Room, Stunning office & Mudroom. Gorgeous open-riser staircase leads to Upper Level with the open Lounge/Library & capitalizes on the striking 24 hr. Views. Superb Primary Suite is a serene retreat with Fireplace and Wows with yet another bewitching viewpoint. Super Luxe En-suite with huge multi-head Steam Shower, free standing Tub, Water Closet & awesome Dressing Room with solar tube for natural light. 3 additional En-Suited Bedrooms plus a lovely Laundry Room complete this floor. Phenomenal Lower Level development incorporates a large Recreation area, Wet Bar, Wine Room, Media Room, Golf Simulator/Sport Room, Guest Bedroom, Full Bath AND TUNNEL to the 700 sq. ‘ Gym & Heated, TRIPLE Garage! Spacious Mudroom leads to private backyard with Covered Terrace + gas Fireplace. Some of the additional luxuries include ELEVATOR to all 3 levels as well as automated custom blinds, lighting and security system. Situated in the beautiful, lush Inner City Neighborhood of Rosedale. WALK to parks, playgrounds, bike/running paths, downtown, restaurants, schools. For the finest of Family Living and Entertaining, this home + location is unbeatable! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
524 Crescent Road NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2078815
524 Crescent Road NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 4A5$2,975,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,727 sq. ft.253 m2This exquisite Rosedale residence is a rare gem, situated perfectly atop the Crescent Road bluff, offering commanding vistas that encompass the entire downtown skyline, river valley, and west to the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains. Featuring +4,100 square feet of well appointed living quarters including 4 bedrooms plus office, this exquisite home is wrapped entirely with a full brick exterior and a masterpiece inside and out. Stepping into the grand foyer, you'll be enveloped by an open-concept design that seamlessly combines dining room, formal living room, cozy family room and a custom-crafted kitchen with granite counters, island and breakfast nook – all while being graced by breathtaking views from every angle. The impeccable crown molding, wainscot wall detailing, and lofty 9-foot ceilings exude an unmistakable sense of estate quality. Upper level hosts magnificent spacious primary suite with a splendid en-suite, walk-in closet and a private balcony that unveils unobstructed panoramas and gorgeous sunset views. Two more bedrooms separated by double doors, main bathroom and an office with double-sided fireplace complete this floor. The lower level has been thoughtfully designed and features wine room , cozy recreation/games room, 4th bedroom, full bath, storage room and a great space for fitness & yoga. Enjoy the maintenance free, private backyard oasis complete with deck and an oversized triple garage accessible from the paved alley. Recent improvements include freshly painted front door and exterior white trim, new refrigerator and dishwasher, new hot water tank, 3 new garage door openers and more. Rosedale is renowned as one of the finest neighbourhoods in Calgary and 524 Crescent Road embodies iconic views along with the luxury, history and exclusivity that this prestigious address offers. More detailsListed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
1435 5 Street NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2079225
1435 5 Street NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 3C1$1,358,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,694 sq. ft.250 m2Centrally located on a beautiful tree lined street in the desirable inner-city community of Rosedale, this custom built 2-storey home offers 4,000+ sq feet of developed living area; the perfect space for all families - mutigenerational, a couple building their future, a family with children, or a professional family that simply enjoys space. The property boasts a low maintenance beautifully landscaped front and backyard with mature trees and perennials, a private backyard with dining area, brick fire-table seating area, large rundle boulders, shrubs, fruit trees, a heated oversized double garage, additional parking for a small trailer or vehicle within the yard (rare in the inner city!) and wonderful west exposure. This home has undergone many recent updates including new upstairs bathrooms (taken down to the studs), new triple pane LUX windows, walk-in pantry, new baseboards and trim throughout, upgraded irrigation, electrical in the garage to accommodate an EV charging station/ 240V and more. A grand entrance welcomes you to the main floor which offers a bright open foyer and staircase, a private front facing office, a large open living room with floor to ceiling windows and skylight, a wonderfully cozy den with large woodburning fireplace and view of your back yard oasis, a 2 pc bathroom, a large dining area and functional galley kitchen with 21 ft of granite counter top, professional appliances including a sub-zero fridge, Miele dishwasher, ICON 6 burner gas cooktop, wall-oven and built-in microwave, and a walk-in kitchen pantry and separate mudroom both offer ample storage. The upper level features a bright and spacious primary bedroom with sun-filled reading room or 2nd office, a beautiful 4 pc ensuite with steam shower, heated floors, his/ her sinks with quartz counters & a walk in closet. 2 additional large bedrooms with another 4 pc bathroom complete this level. The comfortable and functional lower-level was professionally developed in 2016 and presents a spacious guest room with its own ensuite bathroom and private living area. A 2nd bathroom, the large laundry/utility room and an amazing media room space or family area complete the lower level. The Highly rated Rosedale School (K-9), Crescent Heights High School, downtown, restaurants, park areas, Bow River pathways, Princess Island Park and Riley Park all within easy walking distance. A huge off leash area at McHugh Bluff and some of the best views in the city are just 2 blocks away on Crescent Road. This home is beautiful inside and out! A MUST SEE. You’ll fall in love. More detailsListed by THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
739 Alexander Crescent NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2078213
739 Alexander Crescent NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 4B8$1,325,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,082 sq. ft.193 m2Welcome to this charming and elegant family home located on the best tree canopied street in Rosedale. This home has been beautifully transformed over the years with updated stucco, new windows, kitchen, and bathrooms. Welcoming you inside is a grand entrance, gleaming hardwood floors, charming architectural curved walls, and fabulous lighting throughout the home. A formal living room features a gas fireplace with large windows bordering each side and a large picture window that overlooks the street. Flowing off the living room is a spacious dining room and the adjacent kitchen that is unlike any other. The kitchen is thoughtfully designed with extensive cabinet and counter space. Your inner chef will rejoice with the pristine quartz counters, custom walk-in pantry, hidden microwave cabinet, and high-end appliances, including Blomberg refrigerator, Dacor gas cooktop and wall oven, and Miele dishwasher. A sunken family room is ideal as a home office or play room for kids and leads to back south exposed patio. Upstairs offers a bonus media room with gas fireplace, a full bath with skylight, and 3 generous bedrooms, all with vaulted ceilings. The divine primary offers plenty of space and showcases his/her closets and a luxurious ensuite with large glass enclosed shower and deep jetted soaker tub. Lower level offers ample storage, laundry room, rec room and a workshop. The South backyard is absolutely gorgeous with a circular patio, gas hookup for the bbq, plenty of yard for gardening enthusiasts or kids to play, and an oversized double detached garage. This charming home is minutes to public schools, skating rink/tennis courts, the ridge and downtown. Don't miss out on this incredibly rare find. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
1429 4 Street NW in Calgary: Rosedale Detached for sale : MLS®# A2073318
1429 4 Street NW Rosedale Calgary T2M 2Y8$965,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,188 sq. ft.110 m2An absolutely, delightful home in prestigious Rosedale situated on a large 60’ x 120’ lot with a perfectly manicured lawn and welcoming east-facing front porch would be the perfect haven at the end of the day. This a total of 2,217 sq. ft. living space bi-level style bungalow has 3 bdrms, 2 baths and exudes pure charm. The tiled foyer invites you into the large, airy, well-lit, open concept LR/DR area featuring smooth, original, oak hardwood floors, a vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace. The adjacent kitchen has warm, burgundy-stained, cherry cabinets, laminate counters, breakfast bar, electric cook top, built-in oven, tiled backsplash, fibreglass double sink with a bay window view plus a pantry for augmented storage. Two, carpeted bedrooms are located on the west-facing side allowing for lots of natural light. The primary has a good sized walk-in closet and both bedrooms share an elegant 4-pc. bath with luxurious soaker tub and walk-in shower. The basement is fully finished and would be an ideal refuge for guests. It has light-coloured, luxury, plank vinyl flooring, a large rec/media-room with built-ins, a third well-sized carpeted bedroom with abundant closet space, a 4-pc. bath and for the laundry lover, a huge thoughtfully designed laundry room with double sink and room for storage and organization. Note the amount of natural light which adds to the appeal of this lower level. Moving outside, entry via the DR, is a large deck with gas hookup offering a private, screened venue to enjoy nature and outdoor dining. A wide side drive could easily fit 5 vehicles and a heated, insulated, single, detached garage is available via the paved back alley. The location of this home could not be more ideal. It is close to so much. Close to downtown with all its amenities, 16th Avenue (Trans Canada Highway), Memorial Drive, Deerfoot Trail, SAIT, University of Calgary, North Hill Shopping Centre, Prince’s Island Park, McHugh Bluff, transit, playgrounds, parks, schools, restaurants and churches. This home has been carefully and lovingly maintained with upgraded plumbing, electrical and heating, is in move-in condition and will not last long. Call for an appointment and arrange for a tour today. More detailsListed by COMOX REALTY
Search Calgary Real Estate
Search the newest real estate listings in Calgary by beds / baths / community / price + more options today!
Browse Calgary Infills
Why Buy Rosedale Calgary Real Estate?
- Close-to-everything location
- Ample access to restaurants, amenities, services, entertainment + more
- Redevelopment opportunity in one of the most sought-after NW inner city areas
- Exclusive community with two public designated schools
- Over 250+ businesses in Kensington District just a short walk away
- Bow River and its network of pathways a short walk to the south
- Walk to and from work in downtown
- Convenient access to main city routes
- Some homes are ridge walkouts with spectacular views of downtown
Rosedale Amenities & Location
As mentioned above, Rosedale Calgary homes for sale are appealing for potential buyers due to their close-to-everything location. A few amenities found just steps away from any point in the community include, but are not limited to:
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- North Hill Shopping Centre
- Kensington District
- Downtown West End
- Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Riley Park
- Rosedale Park
- McHugh Bluff Park
- Prince’s Island Park
- Eau Claire Market
- Trans Canada Highway
- 14th Street NW
- 10th Street NW
Close proximity to downtown and main routes including the Trans-Canada Highway, Deerfoot Trail, 10th and 14th Streets NW have made the community a prime location for living an inner city lifestyle to the fullest.
Stop by any one of the restaurants, shops and services along the Trans Canada Highway, 10th and 14th Streets NW, or at North Hill Shopping Centre. Meanwhile, a short walk south you’ll reach the Kensington District, home to more than 250 businesses and well known as one of Calgary’s most vibrant communities.
SAIT Polytechnic and the Jubilee Auditorium are also just a short walk away from any real estate in Rosedale, great for public entertainment and post-secondary students looking to advance their education.
Need to visit a home department store? Enjoy near immediate access to the Home Depot on the corner of 19th Street and 16th Avenue NW. Public transportation is also abundant along Rosedale’s borders, making commuting to and from destinations that much easier.
McHugh Bluff, Rosedale and Riley Parks in addition to the Bow River are located south of the community and all reachable within a short walk, offering ample outdoor leisure and recreation.
Overall, Rosedale homes for sale are highly sought after for the sheer volume of day-to-day amenities found close by. Life is convenient when living in this community to say the least, which is why you will see several redeveloped multi-million dollar homes in the area!
Rosedale real estate makes it convenient for parents to drive their kids to school since both elementary and junior high publicly designated schools are walking distance from any point in the community.
Rosedale Elementary teaches kindergarten to grade six, while Rosedale Junior High teaches grade sevens to grade nines. Senior designation for student’s grade ten to twelve is Crescent Heights High School which is a short walk from the community.
For more information on Rosedale schools in Calgary including alternative options other than public, be sure to check out:
Rosedale demographics for the neighbourhood include:
- Ages 24 and below – 33.5%
- Ages 25 to 54 – 43.4%
- Ages 55 and up – 23.2%
- Average household income - $128,984 (Statistics Canada, 2006 Census)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 89.0%
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 87.6%
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 12.4%
(City of Calgary, Civic Census 2009)
Rosedale Public Transportation
Calgary Transit serves the area of Rosedale and its borders well. 10th Street NW, 4th Street NW and 16th Avenue NW all have several bus routes that serve all areas of the city. The closest LRT station is SAIT Station and is fifteen minutes or less of a walk from any part of the community.
Some of the route names that service Rosedale and close by areas include 16th Avenue North, Rosedale East Calgary, Northhill, Huntington, Northland, Hillhurst, Varsity Acres and Bridgeland, Parkhill and Foothills, BRT – North and West (LRT Replacement), Elbow Drive and Sandstone, MacEwan Express, Panorama Express, Renfrew and Spruce Cliff and Dalhousie and South Calgary (South Centre). LRT can connect you with any area not covered by these public bus routes by transferring via downtown LRT terminal.
The abundance of public transportation for Rosedale makes the area a great place for children to grow up and enjoy an urban lifestyle.
Rosedale Community Boundaries Are:
- Northern Border – 16th Avenue NW from 10th Street NW to 4th Street NW
- Eastern Border – 4th Street NW from 16th Avenue NW to McHugh Bluff Park
- Southern Border – McHugh Bluff Park from 4th Street NW to 10th Street NW
- Western Border – 10th Street NW from McHugh Bluff Park to 16th Avenue NW
Rosedale Real Estate Agents
Are you looking to buy a home in Rosedale, Calgary? Perhaps you’re wondering if now is a good time to sell your property in the area? Our team of Realtors® with RE/MAX House of Real Estate have years of experience in helping people buy and sell Rosedale real estate and would love to put their knowledge and skillset to work for you!
Contact Cody & Jordan anytime at 403-370-4008 if you have questions about current listings on the MLS® or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Property Evaluation for your Rosedale home in Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to City Centre Real Estate