43 Park Condos for Sale in Calgary
43 Park condos are found in one of the few northeast inner city communities in Calgary called Renfrew.
Host to 43 units, 43 Park sits adjacent to Bridgeland Park and a few blocks from Bridgeland, putting residents within walking distance to the city centre and Bow River pathways.
Begin your search of 43 Park Calgary condos for sale below. If you have questions or would like to set up a private viewing, contact an inner city condo expert today at 403-370-4180 and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Search 43 Park Calgary Condos for Sale
408 811 5 Street NE in Calgary: Renfrew Condo for sale : MLS®# C4285381$349,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 777 sq. ft.72 m2Welcome to trendy 43 Park building located across the street from Bridgeland Park!! This QUIET TOP FLOOR CORNER suite is great for entertaining with an oversized private balcony with DOWNTOWN VIEWS!! Live peacefully knowing you won’t hear anything from a unit above you!! Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters, built-in pantry for extra storage, stainless steel appliances including gas range, new high-end fridge and a 10 foot island!! This unit offers 9 foot ceilings and master bedroom large enough for a king size bed with master ensuite bathroom and a second bedroom with built-in storage unit and separate bathroom for guests or roommates!! Features in-suite laundry, gas-line for BBQ, upgraded designer vinyl plank flooring and ceramic tile throughout, heated underground parking, plenty of street parking, secure storage locker and fully equipped exercise room!! Excellent location within walking distance to amenities and Downtown!! Well maintained, freshly painted throughout and shows 10/10!!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
105 811 5 Street NE in Calgary: Renfrew Condo for sale : MLS®# C4280400$295,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 721 sq. ft.67 m2Welcome to 43 Park! Enjoy quiet living in the community of Renfrew facing Bridgeland Park, this location has everything to offer for condo living. Only 10 min bike ride to Downtown, 7 minutes to the Bridgeland shops or 5 min to Sunnyside Bank Park where you can enjoy incredible views and paths along Downtown. This one bedroom, 4-piece bath, plus den corner suite is conveniently located on the SW side main level. This bright & open unit features a few builder's upgrades that you won't find in other units including the kitchen pendant lights, the modern ceiling fans, the gas stove, and white granite countertops. Loads of cabinet space for extra items to store away, stainless steel appliances, and no carpet keep the space looking modern & organized. The 4-piece ensuite bath features a separate soaker tub and stand up shower, right next to the in-suite laundry and extra closet space. The private deck has a gas line hook up, plenty of room for outdoor patio furniture all to enjoy the SW sunshine. AC included! More detailsListed by SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
43 Park Location
Located at 811 5th Street NE, 43 Park condos are ideally located on a quiet street beside Bridgeland Park and just a few blocks east of Edmonton Trail.
About four blocks south residents can find the restaurants, shops and services of 1st Avenue NE iand just a bit further than that the pathways of the Bow River.
Meanwhile, about five or so blocks to the west is the Crescent Heights hilltop with pathways lining the escarpment across from downtown.
Access to the city centre is convenient from 43 Park’s location. Deerfoot Trail and 16th Avenue North make getting to other parts of the city as easy as it gets.
43 Park Real Estate
Open-concept floor plans built with functionality in mind which adhere to the latest and greatest of contemporary design.
More specifically, some of the most notable features of 43 Park condos in Calgary:
- 10 foot central island in kitchen with built-in dining tables
- Standard nine foot ceilings
- Designer stainless steel appliances
- High end granite countertops / fixtures in bathrooms and kitchens
- Contemporary tile full-height kitchen backsplash
- Easy to clean and resilient wide-plank flooring
- Large porcelain tiles in bath and laundry rooms
Environmentally-friendly elements were also incorporated into its design with:
- Pro-green ventilation system
- Energy-star windows / lighting / appliances
- Use of recycled materials in construction
Inner city condos are almost always found within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and services. 43 Park is of no exception, with the following amenities found within a few blocks from the building:
- Diner Deluxe
- Taqueria El Charrito
- Boogie’s Burgers
- Renfrew Pharmacy
- Fiddler’s Courtyard
- Blowers & Grafton
- Blue Star Diner
- Sushi Bar Zipang
- Shiki Menya
- Burger 320
- Bridgeland – Memorial CTrain Station
- Prince’s Island Park
- St. Patrick’s Island
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about 43 Park Condos in Calgary?
As a highly experienced condo specialist and REALTOR® in Calgary, I promise to provide you with the best service and advice while taking care of your needs every step of the way throughout your next transaction.
Call anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a quick, if not immediate response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!