823 5th Avenue NW
Ven Condo Listings
Ven is a condominium complex found in the highly desirable inner city neighbourhood of Sunnyside in northwest Calgary.
Tucked away on a quiet block just east of 10th Street NW, Ven offers residents all the hype of living an inner city lifestyle close to one of Calgary’s most popular districts without all the hustle and bustle and noise that typically comes with. It is also found directly beside the Sunnyside LRT station.
Search Ven Calgary Condos for Sale
116 823 5 Avenue NW in Calgary: Sunnyside Condo for sale : MLS®# C4286789
116 823 5 Avenue NW Sunnyside Calgary T2N 0R5$364,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 734 sq. ft.68 m2This VEN development offers a City Centre location second to none! Walk or commute in minutes from the Sunnyside C-Train station (one stop to Downtown), Safeway, & all the amenities of Kensington Village, yet tucked away in the privacy of McHugh Bluff Park with paved bike paths. A walker's paradise, where local amenities abound, VEN has a walk score of 95/100; a true testament to the location's convenience & popularity. Stylish interior with Quartz counter tops, Bosch appliances & wide plank low maintenance flooring. The wide-open plan makes this unit spacious and versatile. Lg master with a walk through closet to a full ensuite bath. Put a Murphy bed in the den & along with the second full bath it is perfect for guests. This is a rare ground floor “Garden Suite” with a spacious, sunny, south exposure, covered outdoor living space with fence & private gate to give owners direct access to their unit without having to use the common hallways.Titled underground parking & storage unit. Green energy building. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- Developed by Bucci Developments
- Community of Sunnyside, NW Calgary
- Kensington BRZ location
- 4 stories, 115 total units
- Well established and reputed developer
- Open-concept, simplistic floor plans perfect for modern living
- Completed in 2015
Situated just 150 metres from the Sunnyside LRT and 220 metres from then main-north-south 10th Street NW corridor of Kensington, living a walkable lifestyle at Ven Condos is as easy and convenient as it gets.
Units feature open-concept floor plans with high ceilings and quartz countertops throughout. You’ll also find high-end Bosch, Fisher & Paykel appliances, frameless glass showers and spacious balconies that take full advantage of the tranquil block that Ven resides on.
Some of the nearby shops, restaurants and services that you’ll find just walking a few blocks to Kensington’s main commercial corridor include:
- Second Cup Coffee
- Midtown Kitchen & Bar
- Burger 320
- Bank of Montreal
With a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans, Ven Condos appeal to a wide range of buyers looking to live, work and play all within an arms reach from Kensington’s amenities, the river pathways and downtown core.
Thinking about making a move into Ven? Make sure you are fully prepared and check out our complete list of Calgary Resale Condo Buyers Tips today!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about Ven Condos for Sale?
As a highly experienced REMAX real estate agent with adept knowledge of the Calgary condo market, I promise to deliver only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer while discerning all of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your condo goals!