823 5th Avenue NW
Ven Condo Listings
Ven is a condominium complex found in the highly desirable inner city neighbourhood of Sunnyside in northwest Calgary.
Tucked away on a quiet block just east of 10th Street NW, Ven offers residents all the hype of living an inner city lifestyle close to one of Calgary’s most popular districts without all the hustle and bustle and noise that typically comes with. It is also found directly beside the Sunnyside LRT station.
Search Ven Calgary Condos for Sale
227 823 5 Avenue NW in Calgary: Sunnyside Condo for sale : MLS®# C4245237$340,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 590 sq. ft.55 m2Imagine life at your fingertips...ranked by Calgarians in Avenue magazine as one of Calgary's top 5 walkable communities; this tranquil location will offer you the ability to go from peace and quiet to patio in a matter of minutes. This gorgeous second story condo offers sleek contemporary finishings, a well proportioned living area, large balcony with lush foliage and park views, a generous master bedroom, spa like bathroom, 9 ft ceilings, in-suite laundry, storage unit, workshop, bike storage & underground secure parking. From river walks to downtown excursions this location will have you there in minutes. A block to the train, groceries and a plethora of additional amenities, including your favourite fitness facilities, coffee shops, and restaurants! Imagine yourself here! More detailsListed by CHARLES
- Developed by Bucci Developments
- Community of Sunnyside, NW Calgary
- Kensington BRZ location
- 4 stories, 115 total units
- Well established and reputed developer
- Open-concept, simplistic floor plans perfect for modern living
- Completed in 2015
Situated just 150 metres from the Sunnyside LRT and 220 metres from then main-north-south 10th Street NW corridor of Kensington, living a walkable lifestyle at Ven Condos is as easy and convenient as it gets.
Units feature open-concept floor plans with high ceilings and quartz countertops throughout. You’ll also find high-end Bosch, Fisher & Paykel appliances, frameless glass showers and spacious balconies that take full advantage of the tranquil block that Ven resides on.
Some of the nearby shops, restaurants and services that you’ll find just walking a few blocks to Kensington’s main commercial corridor include:
- Second Cup Coffee
- Midtown Kitchen & Bar
- Burger 320
- Bank of Montreal
With a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans, Ven Condos appeal to a wide range of buyers looking to live, work and play all within an arms reach from Kensington’s amenities, the river pathways and downtown core.
Thinking about making a move into Ven? Make sure you are fully prepared and check out our complete list of Calgary Resale Condo Buyers Tips today!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about Ven Condos for Sale?
As a highly experienced REMAX real estate agent with adept knowledge of the Calgary condo market, I promise to deliver only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer while discerning all of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your condo goals!