Mantra Marda Loop Condos Now Under Construction
- April 3, 2019
- By Cody Battershill
Mantra Marda Loop Condos Have Lots to Offer!
Castera Properties & Groupe Denux have announced their new Mantra condo in Marda Loop. Featuring 33 stunning units across a four-storey building on just off 35th Avenue and 21st Street SW in Garrison Woods, Mantra is another new condo underway in the highly desirable business improvement area (BIA) as of late.
Marda Loop’s always been a vibrant and eclectic area of town. Just like Kensington, Inglewood and other BIA’s in Calgary, it’s home to countless restaurants, shops and services that attract people from all over the city for various activities.
At Mantra in Marda Loop, you’ll be steps away from all that the nearby BIA has to offer. And when we say “nearby,” we mean like 30 feet away. But what else should you know about this exciting new condo in Marda Loop? Here’s the scoop.
Mantra Marda Loop Quick Facts
- Developed by Castera Properties & Group Denux
- Community of Garrison Woods, SW Calgary
- 33 condo units across 4 floors
- One to three bedroom units
- From 482 to 1,392 square feet
- Starting at $229,900
- 4 top-floor penthouse suites with large balconies
- 6 bottom-floor walk-out city homes with fenced patios
- Concrete construction
- Move-in ready later in 2019
Mantra Marda Loop Location
[map src="" width="100%" height="350px"]
Located on the corner of 21st Street and 35th Avenue SW, Mantra Marda Loop condos will put you within a few short steps from the restaurants, shops and services found along the BIA’s main strip of 33rd Avenue SW.
Mantra’s lot is also just steps away from some of the most important amenities in the area (to name a few):
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar
- Liquor Depot
- TD Bank / ATB Financial
- Globefish Sushi & Izakaya
- Belmont Diner
- Circle K
If a semi-walkable lifestyle where you can run to the store to grab some quick groceries or pick up a to-go order down the street is your thing, this location will more than fit!
Less than a kilometre to the southwest are the acclaimed river parks beside the Elbow River. That includes:
- River Park
- Riverdale Park
- Altadore Park
- Sandy Beach Park
Meanwhile, Flanders Park is a bit closer and directly to the south, reachable on foot via Garrison Boulevard or 20th Street SW. All this, just five minutes away from the Beltline and downtown core, two areas where all the action happens in Calgary.
If you’re looking for a new high-end apartment in the inner city, Mantra Marda Loop condos may be of interest to you!
Mantra Building Features
- One year of complimentary Telus Optik TV and internet
- Spacious balcony and patio spaces
- Shared electric smart car for exclusive use by residents
- Secure ground level bike storage
- Energy efficient windows with sound-proofing qualities
- In-floor radiant heating
- Secure underground parking and storage units
Mantra Interior Features
- Contemporary interior design by Michael Shocrylas Architecture Inc.
- Choice of three different colour palettes
- Standard 9’ ceilings
- Stacked in-suite washer and dryer
- Individually controlled in-floor heating
- High-end wide plank vinyl flooring throughout
- Two-inch horizontal window blinds in living areas
- Black-out roller shades in bedrooms
- USB station in kitchen & master bedrooms
- Optional built-in air-conditioning (extra cost)
- Optional high-end cut pile carpets in bedrooms (extra cost)
- Quarts countertops
- Custom soft-close cabinets
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
- Deep under-mount, double bowl stainless-steel sink
- Polished chrome, pull-down kitchen faucet
- Island peninsula in two and three bedroom condos
- Refrigerator water hook up
- Optional appliance upgrade to GE Profile Slate (extra cost)
- Elongated toilets with dual-flush options and slow-close seats
- Polished chrome bathroom fixtures
- Large vanity mirror
- Tile floors
Other Features at Mantra Condos
- BBQ gas line on balconies and patios
- Electrical outlets on all balconies
- Security entrance by phone system with card access
- Heated, secure underground parking for all two and three bedroom homes (optional for 1 bedrooms)
- State-of-the-art fire system including in-suite smoke detectors, central sprinkler system
- Main floor garden homes come with dog house featuring a heated floor for use on patio
- Alberta New Home Warranty included
- Built by BMP Contracting, a trusted source in construction
- Castera Properties – 20+ years of experience in multi-family, retail and office properties
Buying a New Condo? Get the Best Advice!
If you’re in the market for a new condo, it’s important to get the best advice when navigating today's dynamic market. Today, there’s a lot of different new buildings and developers to choose from. How will you know which unit / location / developer / building is the best for your wants, needs and lifestyle?
Getting your own expert third-party representation when buying a new condo in Calgary will help you progress towards accomplishing your real estate goals at an accelerated pace. Contact a Calgary condo expert today!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about Mantra Marda Loop Condos?
As a highly experienced REALTOR® with over 15 years as an agent in the local and surrounding housing markets, I guarantee the best service, advice and third-party representation to you!
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or send a message below and I’ll be happy to assist you in any way I can. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!
[gravityform id="35" title="false" description="false"]