2405 7 Avenue NW in Calgary: West Hillhurst Detached for sale : MLS®# A1164294
Begin your search of North Calgary homes for sale below! The North District is host to everything from suburban properties to new infill developments, plus residents enjoy access to some of the best all-inclusive shopping centres in the city as well as convenient access to the mountains and rural areas outside of Calgary.
To learn more about the North Calgary real estate or to schedule a private showing of any listing you see below, contact an experienced Realtor® in Calgary today!
Why Choose North Calgary Real Estate?
- Home to many award-winning communities like Evanston; well planned neighbourhoods with ample green space, interconnecting pathways, playgrounds and in-area amenities
- Wide range of properties and price points to choose from in both new and established neighbourhoods
- Convenient access to the foothills, Rocky Mountains and rural areas north of the city
- Easy access to Stoney Trail, Crowchild Trail for travel around the city
- Near CrossIron Mills and New Horizon shopping malls in Balzac
- Ample amenities at Creekside and Beacon Hill: Costco, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Staples, HomeSense
- Relatively close to the Calgary International Airport and 4,000-acre Nose Hill park with multiple trails and spectacular city views
North Calgary Communities
When browsing North Calgary homes for sale, many people are drawn to the beautiful rolling hills, ample green spaces and mountain views of areas like Nolan Hill while others prefer new infills in areas like Thorncliffe and North Haven which are much closer to the city centre.
Vivo is one of Calgary's largest recreation centre with multiple gymnasiums, hockey rinks and an indoor swimming pool complete with waterpark toys, slides and co-ed steam room. A multi-floor fitness centre, climbing wall, Calgary Public Library and Jugo Juice are some of the other things you'll find at this massive facility.
Creekside Shopping Centre has many different restaurants, shops and services to choose from, while Beacon Hill is home to the larger department stores like Costco and Home Depot.
Getting to the mountains is also relatively quick from the North District. Take a detour through Cochrane which connects to the Trans Canada Highway and you're well on your way.
North Calgary Real Estate Agents
Browsing North Calgary homes for sale? Thinking about selling your current property? Our Calgary Realtors® have the experience necessary to help guide you towards a successful transaction and would love to discuss your real estate goals with you!
Contact Cody & Jordan with RE/MAX House of Real Estate at 403-370-4008 if you have questions or would like us to set up a showing for you! Get a Free Home Evaluation for your home in North Calgary today!
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!
Return to Best Calgary Homes